It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW John Titor Information

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Also strange that someone so young could understand quantum mechanics and string theory and other stuff, and take pictures of such detailed graphics of modules for the time machine...

Someone with such intelligence and imagination READING a confessional?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Okay, Razimus...Why don't you go put out another poorly produced hoax hunter. Nobody cares. You're a joke. And secondly, as far as I'm concerned, your opinion isn't valid because no one has more to lose if this guy is for real than you. You have what...how many videos on youtube about titor? And you blasted your "evidence" of who the real john titor is all over the internet. So if this guy is legit, it proves you wrong and that you wasted god only knows how much of your worthless time. So, I'm asking actual un-invested people what they think of this guy. And besides, if nothing else the video was pretty funny, unlike your (Razimus) hoax hunter videos, which are just sad. The fact that you would attack me, just because I find these videos amusing and want to know if anyone has debunked this guy yet, proves that you're a terrible investigator. Blind skepticism is just as bad as blind faith.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Interesting money making scheme.

Strange that someone recently patented the designs John Titor supplied for the Time machine he uses.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
That dude is crazy!!!

There is no way a person like him could craft a story like Titor's.

He offers zero proof he created the story. (not that I believe it in the first place). This is a prime example of how to highjack a conspiracy theory.

...and what's with the random scenes of eating chips naked?

Seeing how mature he acts, he must have been around 3 years old when the Titor story broke.

I know already there are two comments telling him to see a doctor.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
titor was created by the haber's

larry and his brother

don't forget to get your coffee mug when you go to the website, lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
titor was created by the haber's

larry and his brother

don't forget to get your coffee mug when you go to the website, lol

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There was a person claiming to be Titor, he said that he was a psychic but knew no one would believe so he said he was a time travelor. Later, he turned his life over to JESUS and he says that we should all believe in HIM instead of Titor. He admitted that he was a false prophet and since then became born again.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMalacoda

I feel sorry for this guy and hope he gets a life. He's just longing for attention and I don't think I can spare more than 5 seconds for his antics

May be he needs to get out of his room more.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What's the deal with all these die hard John Titor fans also being die hard christians?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

My bad, they are back up now! must have been some sort of refresh glich or something.

sorry about that.

Still, he hasn't replied.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have no clue. But that guy claimed to be John Titor saying that he was a false prophet and he turned his life over to Jesus. It may just be a John Titor pretender wanting converts to Christianity...

There are even people using Bible "Codes" in order to find out the truth about john titor.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cant believe this is still kicking around, defo BS of the highest order...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wonder how many people with the name john titor are around ?
Is it not possible to track him down in this time period ?
Probably hoax...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This guy is promoting a book. HOAX

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow that apple upstaged the whole rant for me. Hes a liar.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm very close to someone who not only works with, but has the same lawyer as "John Titor". Apparently they make a good bit of coin off of this hoax, so he asked me not to mention him by name. His lawyer would be extremely pissed at him for busting him out.

"John Titor" is an alias. It's not his only hoax. His predictions are simple but pretty clever. I guess he writes up ideas & there possible dates & outcomes, & saves them to a website. If he happens to hit on ONE out of thousands, he goes back to the backdated website & links to it, while erasing all the other "outcomes"/dates.

Oh, and "John Titor" is a cameraman by trade.

Edit: I just watched the confession and e-mailed it to my friend, waiting for a reply from him.
edit on 22-12-2011 by V4SL4ND because: Edited to add email info

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by V4SL4ND

Unless you provide ANY sort of evidence on this "friend," I'm going to call a big 'ol hoax on yo a**. You're just one of....idk...ten people I've seen so far claiming to "know" someone involved in the titor mythology. God only knows how many Pamelas are running around out there...and I recently found a thread where some guy named "ren" and a bunch of other crazies are calling themselves the john titor 7, and are claiming to have some connection to titor. This whole Titor mythos has so many plot holes and crazies running around, I'm going to need some shred of evidence before I believe yet another guy claiming to know someone involved in Titor. And I'm usually not such a stringent skeptic. Also, I recently heard that hoaxhunter was caught begging the guy in the John Titor videos that just came out to be part of the december 25th phone call. I heard the guy refused, and then Hoaxhunter begged the guy to be on his new hoaxhunter youtube show. Frankly, I never trusted anything that hoaxhunter guy said anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I knew John Titor. And you sir, are NO John Titor. Why, I remember just the other day when he came into my ER.....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Call hoax on my a$$ all ya want, seriously don't care if you don't believe me. I had to actually use the search feature to find this thread cause I'm not into "Conspiracy's" & know exactly Jack & $hit about this whole thing. For the record, he's not "involved" with John Titor. He has/does work with the guy that made up John Titor, like I said "Titor's" real job is as a cameraman.

I showed him a vid from the Sci&Tech forum (specifically the light speed camera, which is awesome) because thats what he does for a living, & he noticed the domain name...ATS. He mentioned a guy he works(ed) with & that this guy was posting on conspiracy forums that he was a time traveller. He found this out by mentioning "Titors" house was WWAAAYYY over his price range, that's when guy started telling him. We then used search to find time traveller, & JT's name popped up in pretty much every thread. He wasn't sure if it was the same name but it "sounds familiar". He asked me to search his lawyers name, because they share the same lawyer, Larry something & it hit with JT's threads. Then he went on to tell me what JT told him how he fools people.

Oh, & the guy in the OP vid is not him.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wanted to add...my friend offered to give me his lawyers # to see if I could make a quick buck either threatening to bust them out, or to join their story & keep the hoax going. He said Just don't mention my name, lol. I decided to actually try to bust them out instead of making $ because I think it's $hitty taking advantage of people.

Seems doin g the right thing might not get anywhere anyway. Should've tried making something, lol.
edit on 22-12-2011 by V4SL4ND because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join