It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW John Titor Information

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey guys -- I don't know if any of you are still following the John Titor Confession thing, but it seems to really be taking off. I saw posts all over a bunch of different websites about it. At one point "the" Pamela tested him. So far he's failed, but the whole thing is pretty interesting. Anyway, the guy made a new video that's...how shall I say this...pretty different. This "John Titor" guy seems like he's gone off the deep end. Have you guys seen it? What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalacoda

Right now my audio is not working...so would you please type what he has said this time....thank you!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That would be a lot to type--beyond the call. He basically says he created the John Titor hoax. the rest if it is just rambling. Apparently he is going to be on Coast to Coast around Christmas to prove his contention. That's about it. He's not very articulate.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
That would be a lot to type--beyond the call. He basically says he created the John Titor hoax. the rest if it is just rambling. Apparently he is going to be on Coast to Coast around Christmas to prove his contention. That's about it. He's not very articulate.

You forgot to mention that he randomly gets in his boxers...
that's a pretty odd video.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That dude is crazy!!!

There is no way a person like him could craft a story like Titor's.

He offers zero proof he created the story. (not that I believe it in the first place). This is a prime example of how to highjack a conspiracy theory.

...and what's with the random scenes of eating chips naked?

Seeing how mature he acts, he must have been around 3 years old when the Titor story broke.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nothing John Titor said even came true. Oh yeah "time slips"
get real please.

It was a money making scheme and quite successful one at that

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well beyond re-verifying the coast to coast thing on December 25th he seems to mostly be replying to certain users who asked him questions. He calls out this one user stellita...I didn't know who she was and then I noticed stellita posted a video reply. She seems to be one of the "true believe" titor fanatics and claims to be John Titor's lover. Either way, this guy says it never happened. Other than that he appears to be calling out some guy named "ren" as "one of his agents" as well as Razimus and Pamela. Personally, I always thought Pamela was full of it, and as far as Razimus goes...his "research" appears to be shotty at best. Anyone can look up a name on google or address.com. Whether or not this guy is real, I full heartedly support this guy if he's trying to expose Pamela or Razimus haha.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Nothing John Titor said even came true. Oh yeah "time slips"
get real please.

It was a money making scheme and quite successful one at that

This thread is not about the validity of the story, but the crazy guy who thinks he created it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

The Titor thing WAS around 10 years ago - what's to say he went crazy AFTER making the hoax?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm not believing anyone until they show the items in the images "John Titor" showed. Also how he "bent the light with the cigar smoke" why not just say look boom this is how I did it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah, the problem was he discovered his name was really Joan, and he was the "perfect being" androgyne the Luciferian agenda believes will provide balance and save us all.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
John Titor, truth or hoax, had a coherent, focused demeanor about him.
This guy does not.
I don't think they are even close.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He's also deleting you tube posts that are unfavorable to him.

I pointed out his age, and it was deleted a minute later.

I made a new post too. we will see how long that stays up.

I call it a hoax.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He cant even say the name right! "Teeeetor" what the hell is that?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are two people claiming to know John Titor stellita and weinymew, they are both calling him some "kid" that they never knew and that the real John Titor was older.

Also, weinymew claimed that there was a song that John Titor told him...

I'm not sure what to think about this....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i am living time machine.
i have the lords prayer in my palms.
i learned to talk.
you stole my brain.
it is direct blasphemy.
you suffer.
NAPALM DEATH ''You Suffer''
good band.
gbtq lisa

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is the choice of Steins Gate

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I don't know what you're talking about when you say he's deleting unfavorable comments on his youtube channel. Have you seen the comments? Every single one of them calls him a liar...and he has several video responses calling him out linked to his channel, and this guy would have had to accept the video chats for them to be linked. So...yeah....I don't get your argument.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I absolutely believe John Titor was a hoax...

How sad that people cant accept the basic fact that some people take great enjoyment in taking advantage of the naivete of others.... Not to mention, it is somewhat of an interesting experiment in social psychology. People will not only believe anything, but some things, such as time travel, clothed in sci-fi language, really takes a hold of their attention. They want to badly to believe in the plausibility of such a thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
2nd, 3rd post by TheMalacoda about this titor-wannabe?

Give it a rest TheMalacoda.

The kid is bogus...

Unless he was 12 when he faxed Art Bell in 1998

Unless he was 15 when he finished writing the story, constructed the time machine box and documents and posted about his stories on Art Bell's Post to Post in 2000....

Bogus.

I would like to see a replica of the box though, could you get a prop master to make one for us? thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join