It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok enough is enough,Why Muslims and Jews eat Lamb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I hope the mods will understand me.

Why Muslims and Jews eat only Lamb and not pork and still they fight?Why!
What is the food that is allowed for Muslims and Jews to eat or not to eat?
Where is the freedom of this faith?

TextWhat Muslims are forbidden from consuming are: - pork - meat from carnivorous animals (ie only vegetarian animals allowed) - meat from an animal that has not been properly slaughtered in the name of God, and - intoxicants, such as alcohol. Read more: wiki.answers.com...
source(wiki.answers.com... _the_food_that_is_allowed_for_Muslims_to_eat_or_not_to_eat

TextIt is worthy to mention also that gelatin made from pork is also forbidden. Intoxicants (eg alcohol, coc aine, marijuana, ...) are also forbidden Smoking is considered also forbidden as currently assured that smoking is harmful to health and Quran commands us not to harm our health. Read more: wiki.answers.com...
source(wiki.answers.com... _the_food_that_is_allowed_for_Muslims_to_eat_or_not_to_eat

Still they drink alcohol,smoking and eat hamburgers made of pork underhand, and no one make a case of it!
Who is to judge someone religion?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I can only assume this is some sort of rebuttal for the stupid Why do Christians do "fill in the blank" that have popped up over the past couple of days. I say clean your own stupid religion up before you start trouncing on someone else's religion. They come on here as if Islam were the one and only true religion.

I personally am glad that I do not owe allegiance to any organized religion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Choosing a religion is like choosing which course in the university to study.

Choosing itself won't bring anything for me , but a label.

My efforts will show how hard working student I am.

The final grades will tell every one + me , how good I tried in the course.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Still they drink alcohol,smoking and eat hamburgers made of pork underhand, and no one make a case of it!
Who is to judge someone religion?

Well, when jews and Muslims eat pork and drink alcohol, they do so out of their own choice.
I personally know many muslims who strictly avoid pork and alcohol. And Im sure there are many religious jews who also avoid pork.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is unclean and it is not just pork. shrimp, crab, mushrooms and a lot of other foods are unclean. that is to say not healthy for the human bodies to consume.

As for why pork. do you know what a pig eats? anything. rotted or not. now here are some scientific facts about pigs. they do NOT have sweat glands. so many of the impurities they eat, do not leave their bodies. they just build up in the fat of the animal. this is why pigs get so fat if you feed them well.
when you eat pork, you eat these impurities. God made these bodies and He knows what is good for them.
crab shrimp lobster etc. have no fins and scales. these are unclean also. they are bottom feeders. just like a catfish. God says don't eat the animals i designed to clean the earth. think of these as water cleaners. they eat dead and decaying things. the mushroom and other fungi are vegetable based land cleaners. the decompose things. don't eat these they are not good for you.

and even Christians are not prohibited from eating pork

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yes but all of them are animal flash,what is the difference?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

i tend to disagree with your second post because the Quran clearly says:

[5][96] Lawful to you is the pursuit of water-game and its use for food,- for the benefit of yourselves and those who travel

so every living thing in the sea and water is ok.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes but all of them are animal flash,what is the difference?

Eh... Food restrictions are not limited only to muslims and jews. Most hindus dont eat beef....and some sects completely abstain from all meats.

If muslims and jews are supposed to abstain from eating pork or whatever, its not harming anybody. I dont understand your problem with their dietary laws.
edit on 8-12-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

join