It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich making the Illuminati Symbol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't know if he is or not, but what caught my eye is when I was doing a search this website had the link directly to this thread and says the source from where it came from, ATS...

InfoFeeder

Is ATS working this particular site? All I am saying is be careful with what you are posting...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Britney Spears' little sister:

Oprah Winfrey:

Muhammad Ali?

David Lee Roth:

T-Pain:

Birdman and Mack Maine:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

David Lee Roth's shirt is the winner! Wow is that creepy... thanks for sharing all these.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat

David Lee Roth's shirt is the winner! Wow is that creepy... thanks for sharing all these.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Two photos you posted were of The Beatles and Madonna.

They were/are very outfront and vocal about their involvement in Eastern philosophy and Kabala (respectively).

Are you saying this things are "occult"?

Or do you have proof that they were involved in things darker or more secretive?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Two photos you posted were of The Beatles and Madonna.

They were/are very outfront and vocal about their involvement in Eastern philosophy and Kabala (respectively).

Are you saying this things are "occult"?

Or do you have proof that they were involved in things darker or more secretive?

There's tons of evidence linking them to the occult, where would I start?

I'm sure you know who Aleister Crowley is... he is on the cover of one of their albums which they said was a collection of people they 'adored and respected' or something along those lines.

The more you research this stuff the more you realize that hollywood and the entertainment industry is overflowing with this crap. It is because this is what reaches the people, and the youth more specifically, the most. The illuminists/occultists use hollywood as a tool to spread their propaganda to the masses.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I knew about that but, sorry that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ozzy Osbourne even did a song Mr Crowley. Kind of a creepy song, I do agree that there are a lot of subliminal messages in music and movies...
edit on 7-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well there is much more evidence, but even that alone kind of does prove something.

People who are interested in Crowley's works are very likely to be involved with occult practices.

Take Jay-Z for example... there is tons of evidence linking him to the occult (his lyrical content, imagery, associations, etc) but the simple fact that he wears a sweatshirt with Aleister Crowley's motto/slogan written across it gives you a pretty good idea of what he believes and what he's into:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If you're looking for one solid proof or one single picture that's going to prove this entire conspiracy once and for all..... you're not going to find it. lol, it's taken me years and years to even scratch the surface. The only way to figure it out seems to be by connecting the dots... finding all the pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
in many southern eropean cultures this hand signals descript the ahem, anus.

I think Blaojevich just makes a statement about himself. Mmmkay?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Exactly. Intent. Is. Everything. And speaking of intent, information is very controlled, both the release of it, who gets it and both what format and info they get, and also, their location is important. All these things are taken into account, so that no one quite knows, and there never is any accurate discernment. We live in times where pics or it didn't happen is meaningless because neither pics nor your physical presence and just thinking you witnessed something really means anything at all. So there is no discernment, and we are constantly turning on and judging one another. So it becomes difficult, even, to discern intent.
The Madonna first pic.....as above so below.
A ok......could this mean the eye of the one king.
One king, Horus, who has many other names, blah,blah, blah
And there are actually two eyes, mythologically and culturally speaking, the evil eye, and the all seejng eye--which would see evil, but also the opposite, and all histories possible.....and we are intentionally being confused, while all signs are there for everyone to see. In the open, under your nose, so you know, even if you cannot or will not say. And yes, when you do not know, you are made a joke and a spetacle out of.
It is a divide and conquer kind of world. the signs are all over the place. The "symbols" were opposites linked long ago (linking unlike things, polar opposites) in order to accomplish a Shift that you will attempt to meditate away the pain and then find even your pineal gland has been invaded.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Having said all that, perhaps he is indicating he has been rigged, use of the right hand for symbol, by 0, and then the three fingers left over after....holy trinity being made quite unholy in this current timeframe

edit on 7-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I love how the believers always get so indignant and insulting when someone disagrees with them.

You seem to think the occult isn't real, so why are you even here?

You "seem" to assume a lot.
Of course the occult is real. I just don't see occultists around every corner like so many here on ATS.

I am here because I disagreed with the OP's assertion that it was obvious that Blogo was flashing an illuminati sign.
If you didn't catch that I say he is flashing an "okay" sign then why are You here?

ffs
edit on 12/7/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Case in point. Divide and conquer. We, our energy, our brains, our thinking processes, every second of every planned nano second day are used to divide and conquer in just this way, while many choose avatars to display the opposite of what they represent in their words--not talking about you, personally.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh and btw, I would encourage anyone who thinks they see someone giving a sign to discriminate between them telling you something and their belonging to a certain group or philosophy, as they could just be trying to get a message across rather than identifying themselves with a particular endeavor. But that's only if we haven't actually reached that singularity where we are all the same one....
edit on 7-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It is all in the way the three straight fingers are held in a certain way that makes it their sign (fanned out NOT in a row) if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
from celebrity apprentice to 14 years in federal custody. nice. all because he wanted to sell obamas senate seat.

he forgot you have to actually own it, i.e. be a senator, before you can sell your office out to lobbyists, corporations and defence contractors.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe he was calling someone an asshole. That hand sign has different connotations to different cultures.

However, I find it highly unlikely that this goob is involved with the illuminati. It's pretty clear he isn't good at keeping things quiet.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Blackojacketvich will be pardoned by Obama if he loses in 2012, or in 2016 when he steps down.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
Judge sentences ousted Ill. Gov. Rod Blagojevich to 14 years in prison for corruption.Blagojevich ex-governor sentenced to 14 years in prison, as he leaves he makes a distinct Illuminati symbol.

lol that is the common hand gesture for "okay"

also in ASL (American Sign Language).... it means A-hole

it is also used in the common game of "gotcha"
edit on 7-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join