It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich making the Illuminati Symbol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

Where did I insult you?

I asked where you lived because you said you have never seen anyone use that sign for "okay".

You goddam well know that i don't live in the Sahara and under a rock. You must be a brilliant stand up comedian eh?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat
reply to post by Diplomat

The consistency of the gesture, especially positioning it over the eye, is creepy. I've read a little bit about occultism and had seen this referenced as an Illuminati and/or Occultist symbol before, but never thought about whether combining it with the eye (Eye of Horus / All-Seeing Eye, I assume?) changes it or makes it more powerful or something like that - any thoughts on that?

I have a hard time believing every "okay" sign is suspect, or that every photo that only shows one eye is evil, but I think you've given way too many examples to ignore...

Back to the original topic - does this mean that Blagojevich's symbol is just an "okay" - or a less powerful version of the Illuminati symbol? Having watched him for a long time (I live in Chicago), the oblivious folksiness of "everything's A-okay" seems much more likely coming from him at this moment than the secret symbology of the Occult.

edit on 7-12-2011 by magicrat because: oh yeah. that.

Yes, the evidence is too much to ignore, like I said I could go on for days. It's too much to ignore because it is an obvious phenomenon. The people who know nothing about this occult conspiracy will just disregard it as being nothing though.

And like I said earlier, there isn't any way to know for sure if Blagojevich intended that particular handsignal to represent "okay" or something related to the occult.

But it is a fact that it's commonly used by people involved with the occult.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

You may live in the Sahara.

"Under a rock" is an expression here in the USA for "how can you not know that? Where have you been? Under a rock?"

And I don't gdamn well know where you live.

So I asked.

edit on 12/7/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You guys are really annoying arguing back and forth about a rock in the Sahara... can you just let it go?

Whether or not Blagojevich intended his symbol to be one of the occult, this is an important subject that people need to know about. Get back on topic or just don't say anything.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It's "important" as well to note that millions of people use that sign without any nefarious underlying meaning to it, too.

Not every single thing in life is part of a massive evil conspiracy.

btw you were starting to get annoying with the pictures of your "supposed" illuminati members, too.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arekoteya
If he put that sign over his right eye, you would have me convinced but until then.. this is just an "Okay" sign.

I agree with you.

All of the photo links posted by Diplomat show people making it over their eye.

Normal people mean "okay" when they do it, in America, at least. Maybe it started as some sort of occult symbol, but if you make an occult symbol but mean something else, is it still occult? I think intent is everything.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's "important" as well to not that millions of people use that sign without any nefarious underlying meaning to it, too.

Not every single thing in life is part of a massive evil conspiracy.

btw you were starting to get annoying with the pictures of your "supposed" illuminati members, too.

Your argument makes no sense.

If you have nothing to do with the occult and you flash that handsign, you are obviously intending it to mean "A-Okay."

If you are involved with the occult and you flash that handsign the chances that you are doing so because it is meant to represent something in the occult is far more likely.

In other words, if a random kid on the street shows the A-Okay handsign it does not mean he's involved with the occult.

These people who are in the occult probably love it that people see the strange symbolism and just think "Oh, that's nothing, it's just the Okay sign."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Arekoteya
If he put that sign over his right eye, you would have me convinced but until then.. this is just an "Okay" sign.

I agree with you.

All of the photo links posted by Diplomat show people making it over their eye.

Normal people mean "okay" when they do it, in America, at least. Maybe it started as some sort of occult symbol, but if you make an occult symbol but mean something else, is it still occult? I think intent is everything.

"All" the photos I posted have it over the eye?

Maybe you didn't see all of the pictures that I posted, because many of them are not over the eye, like this one of Madonna, a known occultist:

Here is another example of the Beatles using the symbol NOT OVER THEIR EYE:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

And how do you "prove" someone is involved with the occult, unless they come right out and say it?

Is it if they are famous and make the sign, then they "must" be an occultist?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This argument could go around and around for days. I firmly disagree that the argument you are critiquing made no sense.

It is impossible to know if someone is making the okay sign innocently or to signal you that they are involved in somthing occult. I think seeing someone make the sign (in isolation) tells you NOTHING about their intent.

So Blago made an okay sign. If you dig up a music video poster with him surrounded by occult symbols, that would mean something, and I'd see that as convincing evidence. A dufus making the okay sign after he's been convicted...sorry, not convincing proof that he is flashing a secret sign.

Sorry, he's just a dufus.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you are annoyed by the evidence being presented to back up the claim in this thread then maybe this thread isn't for you? You seem to think the occult isn't real, so why are you even here? So we can see your cool little laughing smiley faces? Give it a rest, some of us are actually interested in this subject, so if you are not... then go away. It's clear you have nothing to add to the discussion anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You are correct with that point. They don't all show it over the eye. My error. I was talking about that one post with multiple links to photos that ALL showed photos with the hand over the eye.

That being said, the photo you are referencing is someone who has multiple examples of occult symbols and gestures in multiple situations. I think we don't need the eye-thing to make us suspicious for that one.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

If you are annoyed by the evidence being presented to back up the claim in this thread then maybe this thread isn't for you? You seem to think the occult isn't real, so why are you even here? So we can see your cool little laughing smiley faces? Give it a rest, some of us are actually interested in this subject, so if you are not... then go away. It's clear you have nothing to add to the discussion anyway.

I think no one is arguing that the occult isn't real. Only whether that proves Blago is in the secret club.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I love how the believers always get so indignant and insulting when someone disagrees with them.

You seem to think the occult isn't real, so why are you even here?

You "seem" to assume a lot.
Of course the occult is real. I just don't see occultists around every corner like so many here on ATS.

I am here because I disagreed with the OP's assertion that it was obvious that Blogo was flashing an illuminati sign.
If you didn't catch that I say he is flashing an "okay" sign then why are You here?

ffs

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Athletes are also involved with the occult, watch this short clip of Lebron James using occult handsigns:

www.splicd.com...

Did you see your beloved "A-Okay" signal right after the pyramid? lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I think no one is arguing that the occult isn't real. Only whether that proves Blago is in the secret club.

Well maybe someone else here has more information about Blago than me, because like I said earlier, him showing that hand signal doesn't prove anything without having any context to go with. So as far as I'm concerned that one single handsign alone doesn't prove anything about him.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I think the point is that you have no way of knowing for sure what Blago meant by his handsign. He might have meant "okay" and he might have meant it to have occult meaning. You don't know either way for sure, neither do I.

My problem with your comments is you're making it seem as if it is not ever an occult symbol, which it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And how do you "prove" someone is involved with the occult, unless they come right out and say it?

This is my problem with YOUR posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This is my problem with YOUR posts.

I think my examples might be hard for you to understand because they do not come along with CONTEXT, they are just one picture of a handsign. You might not know anything else about these people and that is why you don't think them using the occult handsign is evidence of them being involved with the occult.

In other words, you can post a picture of Blago using the handsign and it would be our only supposed evidence of him possibly being involved with the occult (to my knowledge, at least).

But if you post a picture of Madonna doing the same handsign it is much more obvious evidence of her involvement in the occult simply because there is so much more other evidence linking her to the occult. Do you see the difference? It's almost as if this thread needs to move past the Blago picture because at this point it's basically irrelevent without more evidence about him specifically. I'm just trying to show people that the 'okay' handsign is something completely different from that altogether at times.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So Blago made an okay sign. If you dig up a music video poster with him surrounded by occult symbols, that would mean something, and I'd see that as convincing evidence. A dufus making the okay sign after he's been convicted...sorry, not convincing proof that he is flashing a secret sign.

Sorry, he's just a dufus.

I just did a quick image search and couldn't find any previous instances of Blagojevich throwing Illuminati signs. But you can't tell me there's not magic in that hair...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join