It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich making the Illuminati Symbol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Diplomat
While the handsign is "A-Okay" to the average person, it most definitely is also an occult handsign.

The Beatles were into the occult, here they are showing the 666 sign and the "horns" sign:

Here is a list of hollywood images... some using the sign, and i doubt they are saying "okay" lol:

www.evilindustry.com...

Maybe, just maybe, the illuminati are the good guys? a little off topic, sorry, to keep it on topic....Blagojevich doesn't seem to be a good guy or an illuminati. makes you wonder...

Good guys? lol, you must not research this topic very much.

But to be fair, yes, there are "good" people who are into magick and the occult.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by Diplomat
While the handsign is "A-Okay" to the average person, it most definitely is also an occult handsign.

The Beatles were into the occult, here they are showing the 666 sign and the "horns" sign:

Here is a list of hollywood images... some using the sign, and i doubt they are saying "okay" lol:

www.evilindustry.com...

I hate to bring this up, but it's also the international 'roll-n-load' motion right before you flick a booger, too . . . but I'm weighing in on the 'Okee dokee' side of the argument.

You must not have looked at the pictures.

Did you see the very last one? The Justin Timberlake picture? He is doing the handsign on the cover of his album named "MAGIC." That is not some sort of coincidence lol.... it's a magickal/occult symbol.

Most of you refuse to see it because you know nothing about the occult and think it's simply "okay."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If he's Illuminati then they prolly need to change their secret gang signs....
Don't want a bad apple in there giving them a bad name now do we?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface

reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

If he is illuminati, wouldn't he have not been convicted at all? Don't nwo conspiracists think the illuminati runs everything?

Well sometimes not everyone can be a slave all the time, if you knew the secrets of your masters you'd be able to do something naughty knowing that you could cover your tracks. But that's not always the case.

Is this thread a joke?

I'm serious in asking this, your replies lead me to think you are being facetious and taking a poke at nwo/illuminati "preachers".

If not, then maybe you should give ATS a rest for a little while, and de-paranoid a bit.

You don't find people making "okay" signs like that. People usually use the "thumbs up" symbol to convey everything is ok. They won't go in to specifically making their hand in to this particular shape.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's one of Beyonce... I really doubt she's saying "everything's okay." lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

YOu got me there . . . I cannot profess to knowing much at all about the occult, but I've done the OK thing all my live and I've flicked a few boo-ees in my time too . . . gotta go with what you know.

edit on 7-12-2011 by GoalPoster because: thou shalt not be warned five times in 72 hours . ..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Michael Jackson probably forced to pose with the hangsign as a child:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You don't find people making "okay" signs like that. People usually use the "thumbs up" symbol to convey everything is ok. They won't go in to specifically making their hand in to this particular shape.

Yes you do.

That is a pretty common sign.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Madonna is an admitted occultist and kabbalist:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

YOu got me there . . . I cannot profess to knowing much at all about the occult, but I've done the OK thing all my live and I've flicked a few boo-ees in my time too . . . gotta go with what you know.

edit on 7-12-2011 by GoalPoster because: thou shalt not be warned five times in 72 hours . ..

I've honestly never seen anyone do the "Okay" sign like that all my life. Apart from the media.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've honestly never seen anyone do the "Okay" sign like that all my life. Apart from the media.

Where do you live?

Under a rock in the Sahara?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Where do you live?

Under a rock in the Sahara?

What does that have to with hand signs? I'm pretty sure people use signs in the Sahara more often than in the cites where there isn't much technology available. Does it satisfy insulting others? Self-righteous *******

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It wouldn't be that a Luciferian conspiracy controls hollywood (among other things) would it guys? No, of course not, everything's just "a-okay!" lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is an obvious occultist... is she just telling you here that "everything's okay?" lol

You people need to wake up, it's sad that no one knows about this stuff, on a CONSPIRACY FORUM of all places. smh

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Check this out . . . might 'splain it a bit
edit on 7-12-2011 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Check this out . . . might 'splain it a bitreply to post by Diplomat

No need to post a wikipedia link that mentions nothing about the occult, because I've already "splained it" for you: it's an occult symbol. (when used by an occultist, obviously when a random person does it it does not automatically make them an occultist lol)
edit on 12/7/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dolce Gabbana ad:

Gwen Stefani:

Madonna:

Lupe Fiasco:

Tyra Banks:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I could go on for days, but something tells me that most of you will still think it means "okay" because you don't understand what any of this is in the first place.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The consistency of the gesture, especially positioning it over the eye, is creepy. I've read a little bit about occultism and had seen this referenced as an Illuminati and/or Occultist symbol before, but never thought about whether combining it with the eye (Eye of Horus / All-Seeing Eye, I assume?) changes it or makes it more powerful or something like that - any thoughts on that?

I have a hard time believing every "okay" sign is suspect, or that every photo that only shows one eye is evil, but I think you've given way too many examples to ignore...

Back to the original topic - does this mean that Blagojevich's symbol is just an "okay" - or a less powerful version of the Illuminati symbol? Having watched him for a long time (I live in Chicago), the oblivious folksiness of "everything's A-okay" seems much more likely coming from him at this moment than the secret symbology of the Occult.

edit on 7-12-2011 by magicrat because: oh yeah. that.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Where did I insult you?

I asked where you lived because you said you have never seen anyone use that sign for "okay".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join