It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Equator!! Everywhere on Earth !! USA-UK-Canada

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I'm sensing the 'core' argument/ (debate) [debatable], IS THAT there is some kind of force exerted on us from some massive celestial body.

Sensing?!?!?! They've said it flat-out.

There's no room for interpretation here!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

~snip~

"The Dream" of an ELE is just the salvation 'pseudo-science' people dream of, like they would survive an ELE, (by definition suggests not).

~snip~

You know, it would be kind of cool. Everyone go back to simpler times......

using chickens for barter of goods....having to home make everything....grow your own food......spend hours and hours doing that....hunting game.............deal with medical emergencies with nothing..........have childhood diseases run around killing kids again...........no electricity.......no more using ATS.......

oh hell, what am I THINKING!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Whew! I'll stick with what we got for now!

But I have to agree.......in order for the moon to change it's tilt or the earth for that mater as much as people are talking (and really this is a huge amount), we would have noticed....and by we I mean EVERYBODY.

Try sailing the seas without GPS but instead shooting the stars with a earth that has increased or changed it's tilts....you're going to get lost. VERY lost.
Every back yard astronomer all over the world would have noticed something was wrong. Either with the earth or the moon.
Every university and college around the world would be pointing it out, after the massive amount of publishing their findings........

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't add up. I think it's a few people's perceptions of what they think they are seeing is what is going on.

Seriously. If we've moved......then NONE of my astrophotography pictures would come out correctly, as I have to align my telescope so that it tracks correctly. Tilt my earth more than it is, and I can no longer align my scope to Polaris, and my pictures would smear due to the long amount of time I have to have the shutter open and compensate for the earth's movement.

Duh!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
BTW my Alex Collier thread that was dumped preceded a couple of threads started about him today in the Aliens and UFO forum, he is today panhandling for money, because he can't get a real job, because he's full of crap.

Yet those threads haven't been dumped. I believe I made both of my operative points quite clear, and the proof is here.

Act as though anything has merit, argue it profusely in the face of contrary facts, don't acknowledge any of the science, tell us we used to believe the earth was flat for a reference, and the thread will stay as long as the same points and obscure metaphysical references are repeated like from a database till kingdom come.

If it was my intention to gather stars and flags I believe I'm intelligent enough to figure out how that game is played. There are some posters here that never really say anything with tons of stars and flags, their main vocal cord is Youtube and punctuation marks, mostly these>????????? with very little dialogue from their brain. Clever huh.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh look, the moon was "horizontal" last night from Florida... and a polar aligned perspective showed that its orientation was perfectly normal and vertical, proving that it's just normal field rotation. The scope also had no problem finding it, proving that there's no problem with its position either.
www.twitch.tv...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Yep -- it's that time of the year again (late-fall, thru winter, into early spring) when the waxing crescent moon will look more horizontal as it heads toward setting.

It's a shame more people didn't take the time to understand how nature works, so when they notice this (which is the way it's been since AT LEAST humans started keeping track of the Moon) they don't say "OMG! -- The Moon is tilted!"

ngchunter -- are you ready for the deluge of these kinds of threads (an annual occurrence here on ATS)?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Yep -- it's that time of the year again (late-fall, thru winter, into early spring) when the waxing crescent moon will look more horizontal as it heads toward setting.

It's a shame more people didn't take the time to understand how nature works, so when they notice this (which is the way it's been since AT LEAST humans started keeping track of the Moon) they don't say "OMG! -- The Moon is tilted!"

ngchunter -- are you ready for the deluge of these kinds of threads (an annual occurrence here on ATS)?

Yup, in anticipation of this year's "moon tilted" threads I've taken preemptive action.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Holy Necro Threads Batman!

Yes, I noted the moon late last night myself, but had completely forgotten this thread until you raised it from the dead.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
LOL - it's funny because just the other night me and my wife were going out to the store and I looked up at the moon and said to her "Oh no!" (in the Family Guy voice of course) "The moon's gone crazy for the first time ever....again"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Illustronic

NASA provides data for people that want to use that for scientific calculations and experimentations. I doubt the really care if people run their lives on moon phases. How much sense does that make? I mean really.

NASA provides a child-like drawing on at least two of their websites in order to explain the boat moon. NASA claims that the moon is seasonal and has a winter and summer path and this, to NASA, explains the boat moon at locations far from the equator. That doesn't sound very scientific to me - it sounds like beetle dung.

So what can a person deduce about their calculations for public consumption based on this? They are going to be skewed in order to support the original 'what a tangled web we weave.' Say it ain't so.

I agree with you luxor, I have noticed the same moon in the last 3 years (started with minor freq. since 2007).

and this one is the moon in sideawy mode on a very high latitude in Canada, here's a video footage:

Something is goin on since almost 2007.

edit on 17-12-2012 by justme2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme2112

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Illustronic

NASA provides data for people that want to use that for scientific calculations and experimentations. I doubt the really care if people run their lives on moon phases. How much sense does that make? I mean really.

NASA provides a child-like drawing on at least two of their websites in order to explain the boat moon. NASA claims that the moon is seasonal and has a winter and summer path and this, to NASA, explains the boat moon at locations far from the equator. That doesn't sound very scientific to me - it sounds like beetle dung.

So what can a person deduce about their calculations for public consumption based on this? They are going to be skewed in order to support the original 'what a tangled web we weave.' Say it ain't so.

I agree with you luxor, I have noticed the same moon in the last 3 years (started with minor freq. since 2007).

and this one is the moon in sideawy mode on a very high latitude in Canada, here's a video footage:

Something is goin on since almost 2007.

6:08, the "sideways moon" at very high latitude in Milwaukee, WI, in the mid-80's.

It's not new, it's not unusual, it's normal.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Normal what? Did you ever open a book in your life?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by justme2112

He did better than opening a book.

See his avatar? That's the ISS that he tracked and photographed himself.

He knows just a little about what goes on over our heads.

Best you listen to what's being said my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Are you serious or what? I know what I saw in the sky for almost 40 y. And also you'll never find that info or even one image in a book. What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Are you serious or what? I know what I saw in the sky for almost 40 y. And also you'll never find that info or even one image in a book. What are you talking about?

I've been watching the skies for the same amount of time as you and I have to agree with NGChunter:

Nothing unusual, and the moon is normal.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

I've been watching the skies for the same amount of time as you and I have to agree with NGChunter:

So the Q. is for You as well. Did you ever open a book in your life?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

So the Q. is for You as well. Did you ever open a book in your life?

Plenty of 'em.

Now, the Q for you is:

Do you know how to do research? Do you know how to back up wild claims with actual evidence (besides YouTube videos).

Can you emperically show that there is something wrong with the moon, other than your word?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justme2112

So apparently your answer is: No.

No you do not know how to do research or back up wild claims you make with evidence.

What you do seem to know how to do is troll a thread with sarcastic comments instead of having and actual discussion.

Noted.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So now am I the troll? interesting...

I told you: DID YOU EVER OPEN A SINGLE BOOK and then saw a single image of a sideway moon relative to northern hemisphere?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join