It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosives from UK Found at Bahrain's Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Explosives from UK Found at Bahrain

english.cri.cn

Bahrain security authorities announced on Wednesday evening that they found a package from Britain containing explosives at the Bahrain International Airport.

Interior Ministry said the explosives were sent from Britain through Dubai, without giving details of the passenger whom the package belongs to or the airlines the passenger traveled with.

The announcement came few hours after protesters clashed with riot police in Daih village following the end of Ashoora ritual and the airport beefed up its security.

On Dec. 4, an explosive device was found placed under a vehicle parked near t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.news.yahoo.com
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: fix title

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This just in, there are not many details available yet.

This smells fishy to me. A bomb went off outside the UK embassy in Bahrain last week and now this. It's too early to jump to conclusions but I bet Iran gets blamed.

I have a few plausible theories but I'm not going to speculate until more details are available.

We shall see...

english.cri.cn
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
False flag!

To sway public opinion for an attack on all the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Wow - firm conclusions based on....even less evidence or information than anything else at all!!

Nice one...not!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

A bomb went off outside the UK embassy in Bahrain last week and now this. It's too early to jump to conclusions, I bet Iran gets blamed.

I hope not...but I suspect you may be right.

And it all just fit's nice and neat....and convenient.
Like many on this site I have an in built suspicion of neat and convenient.

I have a few plausible theories but I'm not going there yet

Very wise and a course of action many should heed.

There are indeed many possibilities.....despite our naturally suspicious natures let's wait and see.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Like many on this site I have an in built suspicion of neat and convenient.

I'm right there with you friend

I'm confident that whatever spin the media tries to put on this is going to irritate me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There has always been games in the middle east.

We should wait to see who is going to make a use of this action.
edit on 7/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think the smart one on all sides will make use of it.. which is usually why I end up with a headache trying to follow the games within games within games..

I sincerely wish for some honest straight talking on the worlds stage but I know I'll not see it in mine or my childrens lifetimes.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think the smart one on all sides will make use of it.. which is usually why I end up with a headache trying to follow the games within games within games..

I sincerely wish for some honest straight talking on the worlds stage but I know I'll not see it in mine or my childrens lifetimes.

I think the terrorist who sent the package will make use of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of this until just now, but it seems the media is trying to associate Iran to the blast last week outside the UK embassy in Bahrain:

Was Iran to blame for bomb attack near British Embassy in Bahrain?

So it's only logical to assume that they will also blame today's find on Iran too.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sounds like diplomatic mail to me lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Exactly how does a bomb in a package get from the UK to Dubai, then to Bahrain without being noticed? No alarm, bells or whistles? And it is obvious they, whoever they are, had a target place and time. Awkward.

And to the other posters; how the heck is Iran supposed to have done this?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Exactly how does a bomb in a package get from the UK to Dubai, then to Bahrain without being noticed? No alarm, bells or whistles? And it is obvious they, whoever they are, had a target place and time. Awkward.

And to the other posters; how the heck is Iran supposed to have done this?

Interior Ministry said the explosives were sent from Britain through Dubai, without giving details of the passenger whom the package belongs to or the airlines the passenger traveled with.

We don't know yet. This reminds me of the Yemen/FedEx bomb plot a while back. It's probably going to be another circus

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting less than 200 miles to Irans Busher site just across the water.

Also an proxy NATO US UK landing strip during the Iraq Missions etc.

Another one just next next door, that is Bahrain and Qatar are the two most important "penninsula's" as such that are in the Straits of Hurmez and the Arabian Sea, and we should look at that as well, I wonder whats been happening there recently?

Russia has down-scaled the level of diplomatic relations with Qatar following an incident with the Russian ambassador to the country, who was physically attacked by Qatari customs and security officers.

­Ambassador Vladimir Titorenko suffered an assault at Doha Airport on November 29, on his return from a mission to Jordan. While passing through customs control he was attacked by customs security, who made an attempt to confiscate his diplomatic pouch. Titorenko resisted and was beaten, together with two other Russian diplomats who were there to welcome the ambassador.

The next day Russian Foreign Ministry filed a note of protest to Qatar, demanding that official Doha apologize, but no such apology followed.

On December 4, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov officially informed Qatari Prime Minister and concurrently Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al-Thani that Moscow is suspending diplomatic relations with Doha until demands of the Russian side are completed in full.

Lost of very strange co incidences explosions, diplomatic incidents, assinations, over the last 2 months, nothing to see here just co incidence the entire middle east IS NOT swarming with Mossad, CIA, SAS. Mi5 etc etc at the moment and all are being very active, nothing of the sort.

I am sure it will come out to be Quarrying Explosives or sky lanterns or such like.

Move on now.

Elf

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well there is an update to this and some interesting developments:

Officials in Bahrain have told the BBC they believe the device, which they say was sent from the UK, was a dummy to "test their defences".
BBC

Wow so the Bahranians are saying it was sent on purpose, but only testing their defences, was the last bomb explosion a few days ago there by the UK embassy just "testing" or from the same source the co incidence is to great.

Manama: The British embassy in Bahrain was the likely target of the bomb blast early yesterday in downtown Manama, an interior ministry spokesman said.

"Taking into consideration the location of the blast, the nearest target is the British embassy," Lieutenant Colonel Saleh Salem said.

The spokesman did not rule out links between the blast and the high anti-Britain feelings in Iran, saying that "all possibilities are open at this stage of the investigations."
Gulf News

This has "false Flag" written all over it, Blame Iran for funding terrorism or doing it abroad, or even meddling in the Sunni Shia demonstrations that are taken place every day in Bahrain, the demonstrators to try and encourage their own "Arab spring" against the minority and Royal rulers of the country, backed by both the US UK and France and Saudi Arabia:

This is happening as the bomb is exploded made safe:

Bahrain police fire tear gas at protesters trying to return to landmark square in Manama
Bahrain has seen sporadic protests since the government, backed by neighboring Saudi Arabia, forcefully put down the uprising in this strategically important Gulf nation earlier this year.
WP

That cant happen though, as the west wants things to stay the same here, unlike supporting such uprisings in Libya et al and calling for them in Syria and Iran no matter What the Human Rights and freedom issues may be:

This is from an report to the Queen and Gov of the UK by the Bahrainians UK ambassador it was published guess when DEC &th did you see it on the news?

I mean the WORST MEDICAL recorded politicization to have happened in the world in 50 years, but we are not helping them encouraging them to go to the "square" we are not giving them an "no fly zone" I wonder why?

Physicians for Human Rights, published a widely reported paper on what allegedly happened at the SMC, accusing Bahrain of being responsible for ‘among the most extreme violations of medical neutrality in the past half century.’
BNA

So we ignore it dont televise the protests unlike in Eqypt et al and send an American and US guy to sort out the countries internal strife!!!

I wonder why?

Bahrain is Irans arch enemy as such in the Arab World and also as the following shows clearly what is happening:

The stunted Bahraini revolution has also garnered much less rhetorical and material support from western governments. In Tunisia and Egypt, western governments supported, albeit belatedly, the expression of ‘people power’ against the repression and corruption of their former allies. In Syria, they have publicly called for regime change, and in Libya they actively engaged in ending Gaddafi’s 42 year rule. By contrast, there have only been muted calls for political reform and an end to the violence of the repressive Khalifa regime. This is perhaps not surprising considering all that is at stake for western governments in Bahrain.

First and foremost is the fact that Bahrain is home to the US Fifth Fleet, whose controversial stationing in the country’s port was the source of another pivotal anti-democratic moment in the island nation’s history. In August 1975, King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa’s father, Emir Isa bin Salman Al Kahlifa, formally dissolved the national assembly after it failed to ratify the extension of the lease for the US naval units, essentially putting an end to the country’s short-lived experiment with a parliamentary monarchical system.

As stated an country lost being "democratic" even though it was, lost the vote took on an Monarchy government, all because the people wouldn't have the Fifth fleet there.

It seems unlikely that Bahrain’s strategic importance to the US will decline in the near future. As former US Fifth Fleet commander vice admiral Charles Moore said recently, quoting the late Middle East force commander and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral William Crowe, Bahrain is "pound for pound, man for man, the best ally the United States has anywhere in the world"
[url=http://www.opendemocracy.net/corinna-mullin-azadeh-shahshahani/bahrain-%E2%80%98spring%E2%8[/url]
Elf
edit on 7-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: fix link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thank you for all the updates

This certainly is an interesting development. I saw this coming though, it's too obvious what they're doing. I wonder how long until the White House and Downing street start feeding the public more reasons to bomb Iran.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Contd from above

also if you look at the time frames of the stories events listed above the following is very telling to its pretty obvious to me whats up here, and it is very dark and murky indeed

US and British ex-police chiefs to help Bahrain reform drive

(AFP) – 4 days ago

LONDON — Former British police boss John Yates and US ex-cop John Timoney will oversee reforms to Bahrain's security force after a report found it guilty of human rights abuses, the Daily Telegraph reported Friday.
AFP Via Google

If you even begin to connect just 2-3 dots its obvious, never mind the polca dot parade that is being played out in front of us.

Iran comes even closer imho but I feel they want Syria to "fall" internally first then external direct pressure will be the Iran option.

The US UK west are soo hypocritical, I am sorry to those nations and peoples who use like chess peices, really I feel sick to the stomach what is done in our names.

Sorry to the Bahrainians, Egyptians Libyans Iraqis Afghanis soon to be syrians and Iranians, we are not this we don't want this please understand its the governments.

I wish we had the courage to stand up for a real reason, like the Brave in the "Arab Spring" did for truth freedom, peace human rights, and not pairs of trainers and flat screens.

Am soo embarressed to be British sometimes or in any way linked to London and Parliment.

Kind Regards

Elf
edit on 7-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: fix link

top topics

join