It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If foreigners occupied the US, what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I see what you are doing. And yes I would do the same thing the people in the middle east did. But our situation isn't like it is over there.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

When I was reading it thats what I was feeling like place 1z self in the shoes of those countries occupied by the US and how they may be feeling when they see US and supporting (UN) troops in their home land masses... Its just sad what goes on here and the non acknowledgement of KARMA-EYE4 an EYE- ect. I hope its not comming back around bit logical observation tells 1 to atleast keep the possibility in mind...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
With over 250 million guns in the hands of the US population I doubt any foreign nation would attempt an occupation.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

true dat!!! America the free ---- for the taking! these people don't even realize THEY are the foringners!(my spelling sucks today!) how would it feel to be over run,and overthrown by another race/country?
history will repeat itself. from alexander the great to modern day palistine,and everything in between.
how do these people think iraq and afghanistan feel?!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
if one just take passing notice to things like the fema camps and the TSA
they are sticking their fingers down childrens pants at the airport
AMERICA IS ALREADY UNDER OCCUPATION!

what if???!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
With over 250 million guns in the hands of the US population I doubt any foreign nation would attempt an occupation.

I hear this input but imagine

1 foreign nation gathers ALL gun owners INFORMATION EVEN AMMO AMOUNTS# in land of interest
2 foreign nation gathers interwebs data on social rebel groups against the nation of interest existing GOV.
3 foreign nations send boats or USE EXISTING OTHER NATIONS AIRCRAFT CARRIER ABILITY IF EXIST
4 they touch us soil
5 rebel native us groups rebel cause firefights
6 military natives step in to support native civilians MAKING EXCUSE TO ATTACK MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IN AS MANY STATES AS POSSIBLE
6 WAR WAR 5 AS PETER GRIFFIN SAYS STARTS BECAUSE IT TOO MUCH DRAMA TO JUST BE A WW3 OR 4
7 ANTI 1 SEES EARTH GLOBAL GOVS FELL FOR SPECIES WEAKENING TRAP MAIN GOV US IS OUT OF WAY SECONDARY CHINA AND RUSSIA DONT KNOW OF TECHS US HAD RELATED TO ANTI 1 AND THE REST IS WELL UP TO YOUR IMAGINATIONS- NO ONE WINS IF IT GOES OFF except for the who seeks not to love any nation of man.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

please note
Your guns have not done anything but provide you wth a false sence of security which has been an integral to the plot of INDIANIZING you...

they certainly aren't stopping the TSA (see above) so
what good are your damn guns now???!!!

whats needed is brains courage and something some of you gunners aren't famous for
ACCURACY
edit on 7-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I'd fire upon those firing upon me or the innocent. If soldiers are just standing around or walking up and down streets, I think violence is a last resort to addressing that.
If it's an Iraq type of occupation here in the USA, then call me Jibby Insurgent.

Love the new avatar pic, Jibby

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reading some of your white trash american 'opinions' i hope you do get occupied by ANOTHER INVADER FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY,like england,or france. oh wait...that already happened!!! YOUR ALL IMMIGRANTS YOU BLOODY FOOLS! YOUR THE INVADERS!.now your scared someone else will take what you already stole!
again,karma sucks!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reading some of your white trash american 'opinions' i hope you do get occupied by ANOTHER INVADER FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY,like england,or france. oh wait...that already happened!!! YOUR ALL IMMIGRANTS YOU BLOODY FOOLS! YOUR THE INVADERS!.now your scared someone else will take what you already stole!
again,karma sucks!

We did not steal anything

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'd kill the Westburough Church people responsible, then the chinese responsible.

Then anyone else that *&%$#@ me off!
edit on 7-12-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

again,karma sucks!

Yes but if there is a bigger game in play against the humans of Earth then NONE WILL WIN (of any race) BUT THE ANTI 1 AND ITS FORCES. Please remember this it NEEDS EARTH DESTABALIZED. I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS WEAPONARY HERE TO DEFEND OR SOMETHING BUT IT NEEDS TO HAVE EARTH MILITARY PULVERIZED AND PREPARED FOR IT... So yes another invader but its like my sisters family and my family fighting for moms house???? no logic since the bank has plans of taking it bank or anti 1z forces. I share interwebs as much as possible with the observers the real observers who take from it and hope they are intelligent and not just educated OBSERVERS... many dont even consider those under the feet, smh weither evol or LOVE, some there listening and watching man kind probably watching like reality tv smh..

reply to post by beezzer

what you say beezzer just get the trouble makers out the way...

edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
let me get my tackle box, this is a fishing thread....
above poster on page one said it psy-op
edit on 7-12-2011 by jplaysguitar because: clarified

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That is the rationale for the 2nd Amendment....for all able bodied men to form a citizen militia to either repel foreign invaders or expel a domestic tyrant.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd find the prettiest little Chinese girl and teach how to make me a sammich.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

i think the natives,the mexicans,the afghanis,the iraqis,and soon the iranians(anc so many other peoples)would disagree! didn't get canada did ya EH! oh by the way,the historians agree now that CANADA won the war of 1812!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

i think the natives,

They were violently killing each other over land before we got here, the americans just won and history is always written by the sympathizer.

the mexicans,

Sold us land

the afghanis,the iraqis,and soon the iranians

They are still their own countries

(anc so many other peoples)would disagree! didn't get canada did ya EH! oh by the way,the historians agree now that CANADA won the war of 1812!

Nobody said that Canada "lost" they only "won" in the respect that they did not get taken over but the irony is that at that time Canada was still just a British territory and the war was fought with British soldiers.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i like how everyone in the thread completely disregards OPs scenario and just start spouting about illegals and how the Americas are a melting pot.

He's talking about invaders... makes me sad seeing everyone getting stars for derailing the thread...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
i like how everyone in the thread completely disregards OPs scenario and just start spouting about illegals and how the Americas are a melting pot.

He's talking about invaders... makes me sad seeing everyone getting stars for derailing the thread...

The point is america HAS been invaded

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

and the american civil war was won by the french! statue of liberty and all that stuff,and because france didn't want to INVADE iraq with the u.s.a.,you changed the name of their 'chips' to freedom fries! ha! that will show those frogs who helped your country get independence who is boss!

ya and the bank of england,federal reserve,and the rothchilds still don't own you?! gimme a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join