It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If foreigners occupied the US, what would you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Okay here's the hypothetical: Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) has grown in size. The United States gov. has refused to arrest any of them. Apparently they aren't allowed to until they commit a crime. A small number of them go to China and blow up several major buildings, all dying in the process.

The Chinese gov. and its citizens are outraged. They demand the US to arrest all WBC members. Again the US refuses. The group is known to be radical and hated even by the US citizens, but the WBC members responsible are now all dead. The Chinese are even further infuriated and they decided to send their troops to occupy the US.

As a civilian or even off duty solider, what would you do? Would you shoot at these foreign invaders on our streets? Or if you had access to mines, would you plant them in areas they drive? If not, what if they continued occupying us for over 10 years. What if someone in your town does decided to set a mine. Your best friend knows about it, but didn't tell the chinese. Later 5 chinese are killed when driving over it. They know your friend wasn't responsible, but that he knew it was there. They then take out their anger on your best friend, killing him. Would you fight the chinese yet?

What if after 10 years you find out that WBC was only partially responsible? That the Chinese gov. was actually more responsible, but wanted a way to occupy the US. How much would it take before you fired at the those who were occupying us?

(this is not ment to offend anyone who is chinese or in the military)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
fight

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Make them pay taxes

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'd fire upon those firing upon me or the innocent. If soldiers are just standing around or walking up and down streets, I think violence is a last resort to addressing that.
If it's an Iraq type of occupation here in the USA, then call me Jibby Insurgent.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'd have to start shooting when I actually saw the first one. I'd need to see a uniform first. I wouldn't want to shoot an innocent countryman just because he had Chinese heritage.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nothing, Americans are too fat

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Tear up my tax bills and relax in my hammock.

It'll be a few years before the invaders bother to knock on my door. I've nothing anybody wants. Well, except Uncle Sam. He wants it all for no discerable reason.

F-Sam and welcome our new chinamen overlords!

Until they send a tax bill. Then it's F-chinamen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you would do what the natives of the americas did.fight until the 'immagrants' killed off your food supply,and infected your people with smallpox,and got you addicted to alcohol,and then coop you up in a reserve/fema camp.
karma sucks eh!!!?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We're already under a Zionist Occupation Government, so what the hell?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's a very interesting scenario, OP.

I guess its possible as you described. But what I see as possible would be something like:

-US debt to china becomes so huge that the US cuts a deal to give all kinds of assets to China - National parks, old industrial sites laying idle, foreclosed home, farmland, and so on. As part of the deal, the Chinese are allowed to send their own troops over as "security gaurds" for this land and property. Then they start moving members of their huge population over to the US to ease the population at home, and suddenly you have all these de-facto "chinatowns" everywhere patrolled by heavily armed troops that answer only to China.

I could see something like that going down, rather than an out-and-out invasion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have a feeling if a situation like that would happen, the country would split. Those who want to fight the Chinese and those who want to fight to government. The side fighting the government would probably be fighting the chinese too, so it would be a 3 sided battle.

It would be pretty crazy, but if the troops were causing trouble, i'd fight, i have access to enough guns and ammo.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

ha ha ha too funny!
simpsons episode when homer went into space and the ants got out - 'save the queen,which one is the queen? i'm the queen,no i'm the queen!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Mirroring the MId EAST behaviors it seems... opsysp

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Try to hide knowledge of social assist programs, decline them jobs even if they are cheap labor, tell them that we have enough problems here, so you might as well go back.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We foreigners already do occupy the entire North and South American continents.

Anyone ever opened a history book?

Talk about ironic.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Have you ever been to California, the REAL New Mexico?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If those 1D10T'5 did what you hypothesize in your OP, they would have committed a crime and more than likely be labeled as Terrorist. Therefore they would either be arrested or handed over for prosecution. Personally, I'd rather see them in front of a firing squad..

Now if we were invaded, I'd be part of the resistance and kill every one of the occupiers I could.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They already do!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Deny them foodstamps and tell them to get in line behind all the illegals who were here first that are applying.

It's only fair.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I cannot believe that no one else has realized this thinly veiled attempt at having them look at our Middle East 'invasion policy' in this same way!? Really, no one else sees the comparison here?

<<   2  3 >>

join