It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my new friends!!! glad to have finally found you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hola folks you have no idea how happy I am to have found this site, I'm not very computer or internet savvy and was starting to lose hope that a true news site was out there, I was tired of wading through the crap to get the real news stories from so call "news sites" I have come to find that one of my favorite hobbies now since discovering this site and others is to watch cable news shows and then compare their stories to the ones posted here and elsewhere I'm a single mom (not by choice) and work as a nurse my son is almost one and the real reason for my "wake up call" on what is really going on in our world today it was amazing what I really had been missing and just simply closing my eyes too because honestly I didn't WANT to see but after having my son I realized that not only did I needed to wake up and smell the corruption so I can do my best to keep him from being sucked into the black hole our world is becoming. thanks to everyone and I look forward to learning alot and hopefully contribute alittle

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I'm a single mom

Keep ya head up.

Warm welcome to Ats.
Hope you like it here, it's a fun site definitely.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the mad house.

there should be a moderator along shortly with some useful information for you. In the mean time, you can get familiar with the site. I'd recommend looking over the Terms and Conditions. Start replying to some threads and you'll have 20 posts before you know and can start a thread of your very own.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Glad you joined us, and welcome to the matrix.
Been on this site for about 3 years now and still amazed almost daily by the caliber of people on here. You are among friends, and like minded people. Have fun and I hope you learn lots!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
welcome!
this is a great site for news before most people hear about things.
Careful, it's addicting

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
welcome

be free...and nice... every one have an opinion..and be free to change your's, everytime you feel that u were wrong

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

Cool site, Cool people.

new topics

top topics

join