It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of being raped? Want his worst fears to be realized? Try the NEW and Improved RAPE-AXE Condom!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"How stupid would a girl have to be to use this? It would only work if the rape could be predicted and the device inserted, even then it's suicidal. The only thing that would happen is the guy would kill the girl for sure"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not only that.
Take "Sandra" for example, the village bicycle. Who has a romp with anyone.
Now she has a romp with someone who she wanted to get some revenge on and "bam!" she puts on the anti rape johnny.
Causing serious damage to some guy just cos he didn't love her and only wanted to be romp buddies.
There's many scenarios.
I don't think this anti rape condom is a good idea or a solution.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
"How stupid would a girl have to be to use this? It would only work if the rape could be predicted and the device inserted, even then it's suicidal. The only thing that would happen is the guy would kill the girl for sure"

I agree thats why I feel a solution inside it no sharpness will allow the evol to think they got away until hours later when the go to sleep for good... This prevents the rapist from attacking her more and eliminating them in the same process..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
And let's not forget about the childrens version...

Agreed. With all the pedophiles teaching at schools these days, it might be a mandatory accessory for any and all of your children.

So you would insert some intrusive device into a child to prevent someone from intrusively inserting something into a child?

I'm all for natural consequences, and revenge, and I'd gladly jump onto a posse and go dole out some justice, but I'm not advocating that anybody put anything inside the parts of a child. I won't even let the doctor take my kids temperature rectally, not even when they were babies.

How about this, just make sure everyone knows who their Daddy is, and what their Daddy is capable of, and the fact that their Daddy doesn't have a lot of moral reservations with doling out an extremely disproportionate form of justice? That seems like a better deterrent to me.

For folks around here the phrase is, "if you don't know, you better ask somebody." Hell, that even extends to the authorities. I had a SWAT team at my house a few years ago, and they knocked politely, allowed my mother to collect a few things before before being cuffed, and my dog survived. The full account is on ATS in one of the "positive" cop threads. It was a bogus charge trumped up as a retaliation over a lawsuit in another state, but that is beside the point. The point is, a reputation is a far better deterrent than some silly device.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
what am i reading here,

The hooks are inside the condom that means they attach themselves to the males penis and come into no contact with the female. As for the blood, sheez man, its a condom i mean would do we do allow the woman to be raped or atleast give them a fighting chance how ever crude that may sound and last of all, if the male continues to try and insert himself then the hooks attach themselves even further getting to a point as the articles points out that the male will no longer have the ability to urinate and the axe condom will and can only be surgically removed.

So people... the female is not harmed by this device its the males penis that is on the chopping block...!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Given the climate of Africa? Yeah.

And there's a good chance there's more than just one guy. Not pretty to think about, but that's how things go in some areas.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
So you would insert some intrusive device into a child to prevent someone from intrusively inserting something into a child?

Damn you!
Point taken. I retract that statement!

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I'm all for natural consequences, and revenge, and I'd gladly jump onto a posse and go dole out some justice, but I'm not advocating that anybody put anything inside the parts of a child. I won't even let the doctor take my kids temperature rectally, not even when they were babies.

How about this, just make sure everyone knows who their Daddy is, and what their Daddy is capable of, and the fact that their Daddy doesn't have a lot of moral reservations with doling out an extremely disproportionate form of justice? That seems like a better deterrent to me.

For folks around here the phrase is, "if you don't know, you better ask somebody." Hell, that even extends to the authorities. I had a SWAT team at my house a few years ago, and they knocked politely, allowed my mother to collect a few things before before being cuffed, and my dog survived. The full account is on ATS in one of the "positive" cop threads. It was a bogus charge trumped up as a retaliation over a lawsuit in another state, but that is beside the point. The point is, a reputation is a far better deterrent than some silly device.

Agreed!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Good point. In SA a lot of the rapes are gang rapes, so I hear. It's like gang rape is a fad in that country along with genocide but that's a whole other topic.

They shouldn't hold any type of major event in that God forsaken country anyways. I've seen the rape/HIV statistics for that country. It's highly disturbing to say the least.

I am all for the Rape-Axe condom. It would at least prevent solo rapes.

There are actuall rape ghetto's in some parts of the world (places where rape is a daily thing), so once word of these gets out you can bet the attackers will be checking for these things.

It's not a bad idea, but it's not a great idea either.
edit on 7-12-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

But, if I ever go to prison I want a case of them.
edit on 7-12-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

but I'm not advocating that anybody put anything inside the parts of a child

Bloody hell! 100% no! You're totally right!

What next shall we just micro chip em all? Would save many problems.

I know, why don't we micro chip ourselves, our phones, cctv camera our streets, cars, bikes, clothes, just about everything, of course to prevent something bad happening .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

that is actually a better idea, but would be much more expensive.

put enough sedative in to knock someone out quick. it takes 20 seconds for blood to make a full circle and return to where it started, so if it is delivered into the blood stream at a sufficient dose, it could be very effective, and she wouldn't be subject to retaliation.

the other problem with this is that any drug that could accomplish this, such as etorphine hydrochloride (an extremely powerful animal tranquilizer. 5mg to knock a rhino out) isn't something that should be so easy to obtain. someone who wanted to rape women could just as easily buy one of these, take the sedative out, and inject them with it. druggies could probably also use it, as it is tens of thousands of times stronger than morphine if injected.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

that is actually a better idea, but would be much more expensive.

put enough sedative in to knock someone out quick. it takes 20 seconds for blood to make a full circle and return to where it started, so if it is delivered into the blood stream at a sufficient dose, it could be very effective, and she wouldn't be subject to retaliation.

the other problem with this is that any drug that could accomplish this, such as etorphine hydrochloride (an extremely powerful animal tranquilizer. 5mg to knock a rhino out) isn't something that should be so easy to obtain. someone who wanted to rape women could just as easily buy one of these, take the sedative out, and inject them with it. druggies could probably also use it, as it is tens of thousands of times stronger than morphine if injected.

This is why the timer on the effects on the rapist are 12 hours later and they are going to sleep for good... This late response allows for the friends of the potential gang to not see it comming as they follow their evol leader. They all walk away with ignorant smiles why the poor lady is harmed but she took the pill/ neutralizer agent which last a week only designed for FEMAL use related to their genetics. She lives they go were they belong and they cannot tell immediatley what happened until its too late.. So no male usage of neutralizer / pill no way around it you rape you return to the plain of LOWER existence..

edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Vaginalis Dentium has been a fear of men for what seems like forever.. I'm glad to see that even if it winds up being dentures for whoohoos, they'll still hurt like hell.
As was said once, the female is the more deadly of the species....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Tired of being raped? Want his worst fears to be realized? Try the NEW and Improved RAPE-AXE Condom!

pecangroup.org

(visit the link for the full news article)

Over 30,000 Rape-Axe condoms are being handed out free at South Africa’s World Cup. While they won’t stop rape, the condoms (worn by women) have jagged-teeth inside to tear penises up, and can only be removed by doctors.

edit on 7-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

HOLY HELL!!

Brilliant idea

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to be graphic, but in addition to the new dangers of assault/murder following the rape...isn't there a chance this may encourage anal rape once it is widely known that women are using these?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 7-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
To all of you folks saying this is a bad idea. So let them be raped?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is the greatest Idea i've seen in along time, I FULLY support it, infact I'm contemplating investing in it if possible.

Rapists are THE single most pathetic life-forms on the planet, this only just BEGINS to give them their just desserts.

I can't wait for the first news stories of sub-humans getting their wangs all torn up, I'm going to LAUGH & LAUGH

edit on 7-12-2011 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Also: Credit to OP for HAVING A PICTURE.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You do realize Evil reversed is LIVE?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I remember reading about this years ago when they first came out with it - novel idea. The woman who invented it is extremely popular over there, I hear.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Yikes, I hope they don't forget to remove them when having sex with their boyfriend or husband. I can see it now..."Holy $hit, honey you didn't remove it! As she smiles and says, now will you sign the divorce papers?" Ouch!!

Seriously, it can only be removed by a doctor? Than I guess it should only be worn by women who never expect to have sexual relations. Doesn't make sense to me. You might as well just carry knife or gun. Talk about it being a hassle going to the doctor to have it removed every time you want to have sex.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join