It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of being raped? Want his worst fears to be realized? Try the NEW and Improved RAPE-AXE Condom!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Good point. In SA a lot of the rapes are gang rapes, so I hear. It's like gang rape is a fad in that country along with genocide but that's a whole other topic.

They shouldn't hold any type of major event in that God forsaken country anyways. I've seen the rape/HIV statistics for that country. It's highly disturbing to say the least.

I am all for the Rape-Axe condom. It would at least prevent solo rapes.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree. The women have to change the culture, they have to raise their male sons differently, they have to convince their spouses and fathers differently, they have to stick together and get retribution, they have to attack the problem head on.

I've read stories on ATS I can hardlly bear to repeat. Gang-raping infants to death? It has nothing to do with sex at that point. There is no sexual attraction, and there is no need for it to be male or female, it is just a lump of flesh. The humanity is completely lost, and they should dole out instant death penalties, on the spot, and include any bystanders or witnesses that refused to intervene.

It is unthinkable, but I don't think a prickly condom is the solution.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Rape-Axe’s inside hooks attach themselves to the penis and don’t come off, instead getting even tighter and stopping the man from being able to urinate.

So the rape victim becomes stuck to their attacker? Brilliant....

The only way to remove it is by seeing a doctor

It should read. "The only way to safely remove it is by seeing a doctor". The vagina is almost all soft tissue, if the attcker wants it out he'll get it out.

This is stupid.

link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
so it will stop the rape but the guy is now going to bleed inside you... that sounds safe

but its a condom so no blood comes into contact with the female besides, once they are hooked in they work similar to a fishing hook the more is applied the deeper it gets, hence the surgical removal of it.

link   
As I woman I can't help but think it would be well deserved for any man violating a woman in such a way, but as a human I can't help but think this could easily be used as a weapon against innocent men. It doesn't even prevent rape anyway as the man still has to force entrance for it to be effective, that's still rape.

link   
Hmm....

So, its only being installed in one place then?

I can think of a couple other areas that will more than likely become the evolution once this passes...but still, a small victory against the darkness that humanity carries with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
gah, I just realized something

overprotective fathers "over there" could end up getting their daughters plugged up with one of these. new tech chastity belt here we go.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I love this thing! I can't wait to read the news in the future about rapists having their junk torn apart by this. Excellent idea.

Now, this brings up a question though. What's the difference between this, and me booby trapping my windows with a 12 gauge shotgun? Isn't in the same thing, in a way? Both are designed to tear up a person trying to gain illegal entry into some place they shouldn't. Wait until the likes of the ACLU get a hold of this, and claim it violates the human rights of the rapist (I know, it's sold in SA right now, but I'm sure it will eventually make its way to the U.S.)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
1. Anal rape is gonna be on the rise

2. if it tears his dick up and a little blood gets in contact with here then it also gonna spread aids
edit on 7-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My wife carries a concealed weapon and the bullets can also "only be removed by doctors".

Rapists beware.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
1: Not news, really.
2: Rapist don't mindlessly stick it in. They usually probe. Finding this will result in removal of it, and a more cruel assault and/or death.
3: If they DID mindlessly act and got it on them, they would likely further harm the victim.
4: Anyone with a brain, a tool set, and very very very steady hands could remove them.
5: If you are willing to go this far, just get a self-defense weapon. You don't have to WAIT to be raped to avoid being raped.

Seriously, this is the stupidest invention ever. Period. Just go buy a chastity belt.

Also I am TIRED of seeing this whole "women are defenseless and men rape them" - what about male rape victims? Men can rape men. Women can rape men. Rape is multi-gender. Even multi-species. Male rape is just as common as female rape. Look the numbers up.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Foxe because: (no reason given)

I was going to mention all of this as well. Thanks, now I don't have too...

Women = 1 in 6
Men = 1 in 8

It's disgusting all around.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Looks like something the women of Oslo, Norway could use.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

freaky # my friend...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I love this thing! I can't wait to read the news in the future about rapists having their junk torn apart by this. Excellent idea.

Now, this brings up a question though. What's the difference between this, and me booby trapping my windows with a 12 gauge shotgun? Isn't in the same thing, in a way? Both are designed to tear up a person trying to gain illegal entry into some place they shouldn't. Wait until the likes of the ACLU get a hold of this, and claim it violates the human rights of the rapist (I know, it's sold in SA right now, but I'm sure it will eventually make its way to the U.S.)

And let's not forget about the childrens version...

link   

edit on 7-12-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Women have to see this culture of rape for what it is and drop the passive and pick up a ton of aggressive.

I love that! Yes, women need to be proactive to prevent rape, not react to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I spell it like that alot here on ATS its just something I noticed a few months back as well.
good eye

[color=cyan]Ontopic maybe a solution embedded within the interior of condom instead of sharpness that when incontact with rapist puts rapiest to sleep for good a few hours later eliminating the gang rapist in all if multiple ignorances supporting. The femal would need to take a neutralizer pill before inserting the condom every week 1nc a week. That way if the rape happens and the rapist gets away in 12 hours he will be no more....
edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Women have to see this culture of rape for what it is and drop the passive and pick up a ton of aggressive.

I love that! Yes, women need to be proactive to prevent rape, not react to it.

Yeah but if you're born into a culture where it's the norm, as bad as it is, how would you know how to change it? Are there resources for these women? Groups/centers that can help? I am all for not being the victim, actually to a fault where a lot of people think I'm mean. But if you just don't know any better.....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
And let's not forget about the childrens version...

Agreed. With all the pedophiles teaching at schools these days, it might be a mandatory accessory for any and all of your children.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by BlackStar99

I believe they mean it can only be removed from the male by a doctor. The teeth are on the inside.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
My wife carries a concealed weapon and the bullets can also "only be removed by doctors".

Rapists beware.

My wife will be taking her CCW class next week, and she's already got the pistol she will be carrying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join