It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of being raped? Want his worst fears to be realized? Try the NEW and Improved RAPE-AXE Condom!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Tired of being raped? Want his worst fears to be realized? Try the NEW and Improved RAPE-AXE Condom!

pecangroup.org

(visit the link for the full news article)

Over 30,000 Rape-Axe condoms are being handed out free at South Africa’s World Cup. While they won’t stop rape, the condoms (worn by women) have jagged-teeth inside to tear penises up, and can only be removed by doctors.

edit on 7-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Women fearful of being raped can insert the Rape-Axe condom inside themselves like a diaphragm or tampon. If her worst fears come true, and a man attempts to rape her, the Rape-Axe’s inside hooks attach themselves to the penis and don’t come off, instead getting even tighter and stopping the man from being able to urinate. The only way to remove it is by seeing a doctor—which will obviously help with prosecution.

Ouch..now that must seriously hurt, even looking at it causes mental stress let alone the physical pain, but i guess a woman's gotta do what a woman gotta do.

pecangroup.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Its a shame it has to come to this. Its good idea but I can see it upsetting the evol more. Cannot wait to rid Earth of them who behave in such evol ways to women...
edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Won't this cause the women to be assaulted and or murdered?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i kind of support this, but how long will it be till a woman comes on to a man and has one of those, then says it's evidence of rape and sues? what would have happened in the kobe bryant case if the woman had one of these?

i'm guessing soccer players will be vulnerable to this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Unfortunately the attacker will now likely just kill the woman.

And these guys don't work alone, so once the first guy pulls it out screaming his buddies will have their go, and probably more brutally than they would have if their buddy hadn't gotten hurt.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think this will only make the assaulter mad as hell, and put the woman in severe danger.

Additionally, there is no such thing as "can only be removed by a doctor". If a generic doctor can do it, so can almost anyone with some common sense.

A bad idea all in all. What i would suggest to protect the women would be a small revolver in their purse or bra.

link   
Wow, the world has come to such measures, but this is great.
Rapists don't deserve the members that they own.

link   
Some thugs gonna be hurtin.

I hope no one dies from this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

South Africa’s World Cup??? You mean the 2010 worldcup??

I'm not saying it's kinda old news but.....

ATS Breaking news Juli 2010:

Anti-Rape Condom Unveiled for World Cup

Peace
edit on 7-12-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hopefully the scum will be in so much pain she'll be able to get away. Or finish the job with a pair of dull scissors.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

no as the intended pain does bring him to his knees...literally. If you've read the article it can only be removed by a doctor once it has attached itself to the males penis.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As the OP refers to a post which exceeds our criterion for Breaking Alternative News timeliness, I am moving this topic to Social Issues for further discussion.

Thank you for your patience.

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Its a shame it has to come to this. Its good idea but I can see it upsetting the evol more. Cannot wait to rid Earth of them who behave in such evol ways to women...
edit on 12/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I can't wait to get rid of women's evil ways.

How long before they start passing these out in schools.

link   
so it will stop the rape but the guy is now going to bleed inside you... that sounds safe

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

That's exactly what it'll cause. And considering how backwards these people are it wont stop with murdering the raper victim. Retribution will likely carry on to family.

To them rape is a cure-all, rape is a favor, rape is what it means to be a man. A shredded penis will require more violence and rape to correct.

Women have to see this culture of rape for what it is and drop the passive and pick up a ton of aggressive.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why are you spelling evil as evol? The reverse of love? I was thinking earlier today, maybe the word evil was derived from the word love spelled backwards. Pretty weird coincidence for me to see someone spelling it like that only hours later.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
1: Not news, really.
2: Rapist don't mindlessly stick it in. They usually probe. Finding this will result in removal of it, and a more cruel assault and/or death.
3: If they DID mindlessly act and got it on them, they would likely further harm the victim.
4: Anyone with a brain, a tool set, and very very very steady hands could remove them.
5: If you are willing to go this far, just get a self-defense weapon. You don't have to WAIT to be raped to avoid being raped.

Seriously, this is the stupidest invention ever. Period. Just go buy a chastity belt.

Also I am TIRED of seeing this whole "women are defenseless and men rape them" - what about male rape victims? Men can rape men. Women can rape men. Rape is multi-gender. Even multi-species. Male rape is just as common as female rape. Look the numbers up.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Foxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Looks like something the women of Oslo, Norway could use.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join