It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I'd like to start by thanking everyone for years of awesome reading. Yes, I have been lurking since 2007... I got into conspiracy theories in 2004, after watching a presentation by David Ray Griffin about 9/11. It took about 2 weeks for it to sink in that we were seriously lied to. Since then, I've been taking every avenue that I could find down the rabbit hole. But to be honest, I have questioned "authority" since as long as I can remember. My favorite question in school was "why?" :-)

I'm European, but lived in the bay area in California from age 9 to 19. I've been back in Europe for 22 years now.

I'm looking forward to contributing, and should have done so much earlier. I've always felt a bit uneasy about communicating with invisible people, but I hope to change that on this site. Why now? you may ask. Well, it looks to me like things are escallating exponentially. I believe that we are headed for a completely different way of life in the near future. In my mind, there is nothing to fear but fear itself, and I look forward to the much needed changes.

They say that curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! :-)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Welcome to Ats.
What part of Europa are you from?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thank you! I'm from and living in Belgium (the Flemish part).

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I only been to Bre Junn? Is that how it's spelt?
I'm posting from Spain.
So you're from the Dutch speaking part, nice.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Cya around..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Welcome! In you intro you mentioned that after investigating 9/11, you concluded that we were lied to. I agree, but you're in luck. It just so happens that there's a group of people here who believe otherwise. So, my advice is to read what these people have to say, it will remove all doubt that we were lied to. Then, you can help us turn the heat up on the ones who are stopping us from re-opening the investigation.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

You probably meant "Brugge".

Yes, I live in the Dutch-speaking part, just outside of Brussels (which is French-speaking... It's complicated!).

My father-in-law bought a vacation home in Spain last week, just south of Allicante. As you probably know, he got a very good deal...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks! Your name is very familiar to me, so I have a feeling we read a lot of the same threads. See you around!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS>>>hope that you like it here..Lots of stuff to look up...have fun and good luck

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Thanks!

I am very familiar with the debunkers and know exactly what you mean: they were indeed very helpfull in removing all my doubts.
The denial of the debunkers is actually the most fascinating aspect of the whole "situation" we are in.

But I am not too hopefull anymore about a new investigation. I think it will go down as with JFK. I do believe in karma though, in whichever way it may arrive at their doorstep.

I believe that, in time, the masses will figure it out without an official investigation. Just like you and I did. The information is available to all (much more so than was the case with JFK). Some people are just a little slower in letting it seep in. It will take some well respected people to do so and speak out. So I think the truth will come out through whistleblowing and from the odd politician with a concience who has figured it out, when the time is right for them. People like Sibylle Edmonds and Mr. Fujita from the Japanese diet. And people who have nothing left to lose.

This thing is so huge, there's no way it will stay hidden forever. Like trying to stop the rivers from reaching the ocean.

At least that's my opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Thanks for wishing me luck! The force is with me!
Been reading on here for a looooooong time and I've gotta say it's cool to finally be able to see avatars and other info.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Glad you took the step and signed up,

I lurked for a couple of years on the original ATS site, same reasons.

Lucky you all that nice chocolate & Beer where you live lol

Have fun, learn, grow, explore and above all always speak your truth.

Love

Elf

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS!

I'm new here too.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Soul - It's nice that you get it. One day it will be righted, but for now we do what we can both here on ats, and in the world at large. Welcome, friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmatter86

Thanks! Good luck to the both of us...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hi soulwaxer, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join