It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beauty of the "My Tram Experience" video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Most people look at this video and say hateful things about this lady, such as, "she deserves to get beat up" or "maybe she should leave the country", without really understanding this lady's situation. Everyone is living life and having their own experiences, no one knows what this lady has been taught or what this lady has been through that led to her being racist. People see something that they don't like and want it annihilated without any compassion. It is very hypocritical to hate someone because they hate. If you are preaching love, then it is important to love those who hate.

That being said, let me get to my more specific topic of discussion...

If you look behind the lady shouting the racist remarks you can see a black guy with dreadlocks. When the lady shouts "Go back to Niggeria or wherever you are from", the guy takes off his bag and walks over to her but a lady puts her foot out and a lady puts her hand out and stops him. Then a white lady walks over to him and talks to him and hugs him and he calms down.

Most people look at this video and see the racism but the beauty of this video is that it shows how much progress we are making against racism. The white lady hugged him, the black guy to show her support against this racism and many people sympathized with him. It was a social disapproval and they all showed their compassion, love, and understanding for him. Watch it again if you haven't notice at first:

Why is it that people focus on the negative stuff so much that they can't see the beauty before their eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
probably because the woman kicking off has a point (immigration ruining the UK) but she has said the wrong things to the wrong people in the presence of children.

A lot of people in the UK are fed up with immigrants being given a house, car, and everything to furnish the house paid for by the tax payer when there are UK citizens struggling or at worse homeless.

The people that are ruining the UK are not the immigrants themselves (if your offered a better life for no financial input you'd go for it as well) but the EU and it's bureaucratic crap and the Government.

Those are the real problem.

As for the train incident, the lady was wrong and the other white lady soon put her right (as I would).

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Because there's some ugly mouthed, bigoted creature hailing down some ignorant rants and ruining everybodies day.

Yes, there should be bloody progress towards the scrutiny with what being racist should endure, that is just evolution of a civil society, this video shows hate.

I think instead of trying to pick out some 'positive' moments in a racism cameraphone video, you should look at a sunset or something or whatever.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

I'm not "picking positive moments", the moment begins as the video starts and it leads to the most beautiful thing ever, people of different races coming together to support the one feeling bad about the racism.

It's interesting that even as I highlight the positive thing, no one cares to talk about it, they are still talking about the lady...

edit on 7-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ShedAlert

I'm not "picking positive moments", the moment begins as the video starts and it leads to the most beautiful thing ever, people of different races coming together to support the one feeling bad about the racism.

It's interesting that even as I highlight the positive thing, no one cares to talk about it, they are still talking about the lady...

edit on 7-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I did actually notice this the first time I saw the video, but it's hard to make out who the people were, the white lady looks to be consoling the black young lad, but maybe she is a close friend or girlfriend. I'm not sure if it was a random act of kindness. Maybe it was, but we will never know.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Racism has been deleted!

We have a black man in the white house, people of all colours can go where they like and do what they like. We have white ladies, stopping a black man from hitting a white women (with a child on her) lap, we have four muslim girls beating up a "white slag".......hooooooold on a minute! Racism hasn't been deleted, its simply shifting hands.

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There's only one race.

The woman's behaviour is shocking. Probably her low education and intellect has given her an affliction similar to tourette's, when she starts she can't shutup.

But I'm more shocked that she's been "jailed for her own safety." Huh?? Since when did we need to jail folk for their own safety? If that was the done thing, then 99% of British children would be allowed to to play outside without chaperone, without nanny state screaming "neglected" with the safe knowledge that there's no sex offender lurking on every corner. Why don't they keep them in jail "for their own safety" and ours?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If you look closely there was another lady on the other side who stopped him by putting her hand out but you can't see her because the camera is close, and there is another lady who put her feet out to stop him from going... At any rate, it's beautiful to see people show their love and support in such situations

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I think she's been "jailed for her own safety" because the Youtube video has had like 9,876,536,243 comments suggesting that her organs be taken out and shoved in a place were (apparently) the sun doesn't shine.

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You are so right... i can see it at 1:41

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

At any rate, it's beautiful to see people show their love and support in such situations

How so? All I see is a young black man being stopped from 'laying the smack down' on a clearly crazed, child bearing women. No, it isn't a thing of beauty its a halted assault charge. A real beautiful, paradigm changing moment would have been if the 'young black man' had stood up, walked over to her, cuddled her and said "Its not your fault, your a bigot, I accept you."

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It was love on behalf of the others for the black guy...

If the guy would've went to the lady and said "I accept you" that would of been him showing love for the racist, but that's not what I'm talking about here... I'm talking about people showing their love for HIM.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hailing from London myself, I can safely say the white person is becoming the minority in many districts of London. Now I have no particular race hate but the UK should be protecting its traditions and culture, by allowing many areas in Britain to become white minorities is not protecting our Traditions and Culture.

Sure many imigrants are excelent members of society, it is not them being here that is a problem. The problem is that there has been too much mass migration from foreign countries including the EU ones like Romania and Poland. Society is now diluted and traditions and customs are long forgotten or now even frowned upon incase we upset somebody of a different faith.

It is a social problem that will not go away and one day it will end with civil war in the UK unfortunately so I believe Enoch Powell did get it right.

I know not many people will like what I have said, me included but it is the truth. My wife is from outside of the EU so I could be looked upon as a bit hypocritical, however I can only tell you what I believe to be the truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Don't you think though, that the nearly 10 million people suggesting that her organs be taken out and shoved in a place were the sun doesn't shine have committed the same crime as her? They just haven't been caught on video and made the headlines.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

10 million people suggesting that her organs be taken out and shoved in a place were the sun doesn't shine have committed the same crime as her

The tolerant are intolerent of the 'intolerant'.

Headspinner but true.

ALS

top topics

join