It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting London Sunday 27th November .Opinions please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I seen this today on you tube i searched ATS and although it has been mentioned it has not got it`s own thread which i thought it merited ,for me its a very strange sighting in day light which makes me think its got to be CGI or some glitch i know its just a compressed clip uploaded from a cell phone so its really hard to analyse .

Location of Sighting: North London
Date of Sighting: 27th November 2011
Time: 15:30
Witness Statement:I don't really believe in UFOs but I saw this walking home and had to film it. It certainly wasn't a plane, it was too large and was travelling very quickly, and also seems to have a reflective livery that looked almost like a liquid. Then it just disappeared from sight, which I simply couldn't believe until I got back and rewatched the footage from my phone on a bigger screen. So weird. Did anybody else see anything like this Sunday 27th November?

edit on 7-12-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by shambles84 because: wrong source sorry guys !

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
looks like a plane to me moving no faster than a plane location very close to heathrow airport...i see no mystery

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Clearly is a plane and clearly not filmed 20:45 in November otherwise would be evening and completely dark.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Interesting.

It does seem to go out of view before the video ends. And the witness seems to be reacting normally.... meaning he's not faking his emotions...or lack there of.

If you ask me...... the only good UFO videos anymore are the ones that are during the day. Almost every night video can be explained away.

The multiple sightings I had in 2010 were all during clear blue sky days. And some happened to look a little like what is in the video.

So....doesn't look like any CGI .....but that doesn't rule out planes and other aircraft

....also, we have to rely on the witness to rule out the plane option. He claims they were separate lights in formation ..... Usually the camera makes everything look smaller ...... if he has good vision then we would assume what he was seeing looked a lot closer and more defined.
edit on 7-12-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have to agree with the other posters and say light aircraft.

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RestlessNRG

ye that`s the wrong information i should have checked that source better the actual time the sighting took place was half 3 in the afternoon which i think would make it quite light in London and not dark .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Still at 3:30 I don't think it would be that bright, sun starts setting quite early in late november. To me it looks like early morning.

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

"Opinions please"
20 second video of a plane , even though the guy on the video says it isn't ....it is .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sorry that was a mistake on my part i got two different reports mixed up .
the guy who uploaded it on you tube states the time being half 3 i am not in expert of sun light but i live in scotland and at half 3 its not that dark so London would be even lighter than scotland at 15 : 30 .

www.happyzebra.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It looks like a plane, but I've yet to see any explanation as to how it disappears. The only reasonable thing I can think of is that the plane was illuminated by sunlight, and therefore easily picked up by the low-res camera, and as it moved into the shadow of a cloud or something the camera failed to 'see' it.

edit on 7-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Ye i think that`s about the best answer i can think of as ALS says there is doubt about the actual time the vid was took .

upon further research i tend to agree with ALS and now think at half 3 in London it would not be this light but it would not be dark .so that makes me lean towards this guy knowing he was filming a plane .
As for how it vanishes is still unexplained .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's a plane. I live in Surrey right near Heathrow and i see this all the time.

2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
It looks like a plane, but I've yet to see any explanation as to how it disappears. The only reasonable thing I can think of is that the plane was illuminated by sunlight, and therefore easily picked up by the low-res camera, and as it moved into the shadow of a cloud or something the camera failed to 'see' it.

edit on 7-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

It disappeared in a relatively clear sky, no masking clouds. The fact that it does disappear, makes not for a normal 'plane. Could simply be a bit of CGI, that would deal with the problem.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is it just me?

Commentary " ohhh what is that? ...what iiiisss that? Ohhh where has it gone now??"

If you listen to the whole thing.... Does it not sound a little.... contrived?

GTD

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Their alien machine robots observing our primitive culture from their titanium based alloy ships. I'm telling you that's what those things are, maannnn.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It's definitely a plane. Also you guys i'd like to point out (without starting a new thread) what we call The December phenomena. Below is a video of an aircraft, flying high in the sky towards a sunset. Many times gets misunderstood as something else. They are really common in late fall and the winter. Just so that you wont get confused as to what it is.

Don't want to derail your thread, seemed like i should post that as well, as it is almost winter.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

top topics

join