It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world we knew is gone...Get ready for rage and animosity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The days of our childhood are long gone. If you are out at nighttime you can be arrested, if we have food stocked up in case of an emergency we are terrorists, they can shut down our televisions-after they made us all get rid of our UHF antennas! Wow I didn't see that coming. There is no radio, t.v. or any communication in the U.S. that is given to us a privilege on the gov's behalf! I can't hear you through anything less than the objects they can control. If a war breaks out on U.S. soil we are all screwed.
On that note here is how to make a foxhole radio:

And here is print on it incase you need to print it out and save for a rainy day. blog.makezine.com...

If anything should ever happen how will any of us communicate? Stand at a FEMA camp for about 6 months hoping to use a phone?

This is getting ridiculous!!!! What is going on in this country. Things aren't going to be good soon. I feel like I am living through the time of the great Roman empire-only this is the end of it. We are watching America fall brick by brick. All our hard work into this country is not paying off. I feel scared constantly that any second some war planes are going to fly over and start bombing us.
People are mad, unhappy, and very very over worked. I think people (especially the gov) are not taking this as seriously as they should. They are going to create a nation that operated like a 3rd world nation. What does that mean for us? SCREWED, and what does that mean for the gov? SCREWED TOO! HAHA They think this won't effect them at all, in fact it will give them more power, ya right! If no one is paying taxes where will they get their money from? Who will wash their clothes? Mow their lawns? Do their paperwork? Listen to their rambling B.S. on CSPAN? The outcome will not be what there mathematicians can conjure.
The effects from all of this will be like physics-guessing on the possible outcomes.

I believe a huge war is upon us. I feel that one day we will all be in concentration camps, and we will have the same way of life as the middle east and people who have no laws, outlaws riding in the back of trucks shooting, robbing and stealing.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We are living in the the Roman empire if you ask me. Rothschild which are frequently mentioned came from Hesse which was Roman empire until recently, the Swiss branch still have the emblem on their coat of arms, the Royals are descendants of the Emperors apparently and the laws in place in DC, City of London and the Vatican are very much Roman (Lex Fori)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I hear what you are saying, but to my mind the best thing that could happen is they do shutdown the tv stations, make the tv useless then as humans we will start communicating again, then this whole thing would be over in 10 minutes flat and government would be forced to act correctly towards it's employers(us the people)

I have a feeling everything will turn out fine in the end.

edit on 7-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know Rothschild went back that far. The plot thickens...
Maybe the Roman's didn't fall at all, perhaps they dispersed like the conspiracies say (the great powers went on to control the world).

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

I don't see how at all. Look at how things are going right now. We are on the brink of war as we speak. If they want they can shut down the internet too.

Look at what we have created in the last 60 years on this planet from the extensive communication abilities we have. Take that away and we will suck it all back.

It's all changing, and not in a good manner.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Its not so much how far they go back as how long the roman empire still existed for, the holy roman empire wasnt disbanded until 1806, However Hesse remained a monarchy until 1918. Hesse is famous for renting mercanaries to to fight in, for instance the American war of independance. Here is the coat of arms I mentioned (if i have embedded correclty)

edit on 7-12-2011 by trustnothing because: trying to fix link to image

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Wow:

The name of Rothschild became synonymous with extravagance and great wealth, and the family was renowned for its art collecting, for its palaces, as well as for its philanthropy. By the end of the century, the family owned, or had built, at the lowest estimates, over 41 palaces, of a scale and luxury perhaps unparalleled even by the richest royal families.[15] The soon to be British Prime Minister Lloyd George claimed, in 1909, that Lord Nathan Rothschild was the most powerful man in Britain.[3][20]

The Rothschilds already possessed a very significant fortune before the start of Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815), and the family had gained preeminence in the bullion trade by this time.[14] From London in 1813 to 1815, Nathan Mayer Rothschild was instrumental in almost single-handedly financing the British war effort, and the French war effort, financing the shipment of bullion to the Duke of Wellington's armies across Europe, as well as arranging the payment of British financial subsidies to their Continental allies. In 1815 alone, the Rothschilds provided £9.8 million (£694m in today's money) in subsidy loans to Britain's continental allies.[15]
en.wikipedia.org...

These people have been around for quite some time and seemed to lead the world from their beginning.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I do not agree about the war bit, it is just bs, they are all in each others pockets. I did not say that there would not be trouble first, i said i had a feeling it would all be ok in the end, which i do, but i am sure there will be some crap beforehand. It is the way it is because we have allowed that too happen,so in a way it is our fault, we have just settled for what we have been given etc.

We have a very controlled media here in the west, There are good things happeining in other parts of the world like india where they are kicking out the gmo crap and planting real crops again, of course, we dont see this in the tv being reported because they do not want you to know that there is active opposition to the plan they have for us and it is working.

There are still good things that happen all the time, but the nature of this site is you see loads of crap as that is what we are all looking at and into.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

I totally agree about the gmo, and that things may be better in the end. However if they take all our rights away and communication, where will we stand? Will we really be in a better place, or a more controlled place?

As it stands today we are completely controlled. Communication, media, we can't even go to a "lake" without either paying or being stopped because we aren't allowed to got there. We can't fish without paying someone, and you can't have food that isn't covered in chemicals. We do not enforce good education, good food, or a happy mental state either.

top topics

join