It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Life Is The After Life For We Have Already Died

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Children were herded and clubbed and driven by screaming guards and barking attack dogs into the gas chambers and crematoria and open air burning pits of auschwitz and elsewhere,is there really anything else that needs to be said about where we are and what this reality actually is?...Its hell...

Any fair and accurate asessment of the human condition must take genocide and war into full account and must face and admit the hellish facts that over 250,000,000 people were erased and annihilated within the twentieth century alone,a century of supposed civil progress,is actually a century during which humanity refined the savage and evil art of murdering eachother and killing ourselves off...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Most likely,our souls are arriving here from the real world,where we have already lived and died and we have already been tested,judged and sentenced,based on how much empathy and love,or how much hate and pain we expressed and inflicted towards the other people in our lives while we were alive there and our souls were then either raptured and ascended into the fourth dimension,within an eternal world where birth,suffering and death exist no more,a place we think of as heaven,or our souls were condemned and cast down into this three dimensional materialistic hell,this reality we call life on earth and nothing will release us from this war torn soul prison,not even dying,for our souls are forced to remain here,trapped inside corruptible flesh,born to live and die again and again,forever...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No, that is not even close to reality and truth. I actually remember beaming in like a ray of light with a purpose, and taking the womb, and then much of my infancy.

Infinity is about growth, and Love. And you must notice too many loving people here, too much polarities amongst people for this to be a temporal landing place after the tests. That would have more uniformity. I don't think someone who spent years during teen years, staying awake for hours in the night holding candles to every victim of violence, even whole families, and seeing what it would have been like to have gone through that, and being traumatized by the news. Then having my parents say, well don't do that, because I was having a breakdown from it, and I couldn't believe that answer, and said, "How could anyone not do that, its impossible to not."

Well, this world is not a winterland, frequency match. It has no uniformity in the least. That makes it a testing ground.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The only problem I have with your theory is the assumption of death. What is death in a perfect world?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Why then do i clearly remember and even see images from past lives in my dreams? one of which i was a german soldier fighting and dying during one of the world wars and in that dream i was speaking fluent german,when here and now,i dont know how to speak that language...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Why then do i clearly remember and even see images from past lives in my dreams? one of which i was a german soldier fighting and dying during one of the world wars and in that dream i was speaking fluent german,when here and now,i dont know how to speak that language...

How do you know it was fluent, if you don't know german?

edit on 23-4-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I know what the german language sounds like,i just dont know the meaning of the words and german words were cleary emanating from my mouth,others were looking at me and talking back to me in the same language...

We were all dressed in german war uniforms and german helmets.I think from world war one,but it might have been world war two.We were firing rifles out through small rectangular windows within an underground bunker. Then without warning,we were suddenly bombarded by artillery shells and their explosions were blasting dirt and trees up into the air.Those terrible detonations came closer and closer,became louder and louder as the sunshine dimmed from dust and smoke and then all went black and silent,a direct hit,i was killed...

Then my soul was once again suspended in limbo,waiting,watching and then entered into the embryo growing within my mothers womb,to become me,born again...

Its no surprise to me why i'm so fascinated by world wars one and two and have read hundreds of books and watched at least a hundred documentaries about them,i was there,i know i was...

edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What utter nonsense !! I haven't even bothered to read the replies to this thread as the first two seemed to agree with you. Oh dear !

If we are all here eternally, how do you explain people dying ?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

My second post at the top of this page explains what i think is going on,why we are here and whats happening to us...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Reincarnation is real, my friend. That is the true reality. You learn, in a school and some enter over and over, until they either wake up more, or forgive themselves and everyone in their life, and so there is no karma, for waking up and working with the lessons and being wiling to learn is far more important than karma.

And especially important with earth which is a very hard lesson, and no one should ever be here for too long.

But there are friends and family often who even volunteer to come in to try and assist someone out from their group.

There is a point where the lessons are learnt and the next grade or level is reached.

There is some debate about earth at the lower levels progressing upwards or a large number here are really here for final exam. Which means the hardest world without memories is more like the practicum where you show what your're made of.

For anyone who is more awake and seeking for answers, this means they've already learnt alot of lessons, so they would be striving to pass the test here.

I have a thread on waking up and connecting with source, and really want to come up with my own version of meditation, as opposed to the kind of regression that Dolores Cannon does which is very good, connecting you to your Super Consciousness/Higher Self basically, all your answers, where healigns take place, and you can be shown past lives, and even what kind of work you needed to do, what the purpose of this life is.

But I want to create meditations that do pretty much the same thing, and some long guided self hypnosis, where the last cd, would be like a 2-3 hour session where you put your own more advanced questions in.

I can't imagine anything being more imprortant and have been seeking answers nonstop nearly every day, for years, nothing is more important than this.

Every other pursuit in life pales massively by comparison in importance!!!!

Because its about passing the tests,and not having to repeat something, and basically graduating to the next levels, where there is no longer suffering, no memories forgotten, no wars, and murders, and starvation, but Love and Equality, and Helping/Adventures, Teaching/Advising/Family and true love forever. For example my home is true love, family, endless learning, volunteering for missions, working with eco systems and nature, speaking whale and dolphin, and just endless potential and learning and lots and lots of renewed honeymoons with my true love who I miss.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a plan to make up series of mp3's/dvd's whatever they are, maybe 3 or 4, long meditations are needed. I usually meditate for at least 2 hours when I do it, you don't get deep until a while, and you need deep to get those soul answers.

The first 2 or 3 would be basic deeply guided meditation that after a period of time, would start to ask questions, and give intentions for you to remember.

My idea for the last one would be to upload the file in auadacity and at key parts, insert your own personalized questions.

Of course you need to make them mp3 files and put them your player to meditate with, preferably lying down.

There is nothing more important, nothing I can imagine.

There are blocks, some answers are not given as they're part of our tests. But some are, and the curtain lifts, and HS and our main Guide/Counselor/Guardian Angel, however you wish to call this dear friend who can be quite stern at times, like our souls, we are harder on ourselves than anyone else is. But often its humor, and you can get him/her, to play peek a boo with you, and give you these answers.

We can get those answers that we need, it is called seeking. Knock and it shall open, it is the very thing all humans are expected to do.

We're expected to notice: the world makes no sense. And not accept that and go about trying to be happy a bit while everyone else is suffering. But work to seek within for real answers. We're to notice in our religions that god of war isn't God/Goodness and things don't add up there either.

Its always been about seeking, then finding, that connection, and striving to uncover blocks in ourselves, our own weaknesses and shortcomings that prevent us form growing up here, and then striving to get help to overcome this, our impatience, or shortsightedness, or perhaps we are treating ourselves better than those around us, maybe its the opposite, maybe we treat everyone else better and have really low self esteem or can't speak up.

Its always a clue from childhood on what the bigger issues were, where we had problems, the dreams and wishes from youth or what sent us off track, what habits we repeat in our lives.

Many of the people in our lives, from parents, to children, to friends and even those who play harsher roles are either from our Family Grouping, or Karmic, and we need to work a better solution out with them, even if from a distance in medtation.

Life is a school.

The problem is many people have been trapped here for a while and that is what TPTB want, they want to prevent people from passing their tests and keep under them under their thumbs and the entities that feed off them.

My biggest wish and mission is to ensure every single person wakes up, forgives themselves and all others and leaves this planet, and goes to better places to learn, and that this planet advances to better realms and that no one is ever in a hard harsh school like earth, that everyone lets go of any need to learn things through tough love.

I want this world set free.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't believe that anyone has to go through this world, and murder, torture, death, starvation and all of this, or even hear about it, but can't change it, to reach heaven or Beyond or our Home. Heaven cannot be built upon such a thing.

There is something so intrinsically wrong with anyone accepting that this is how we learn, and that Harshness and Punishment and Karma are the Cosmic laws.

When they're not, they never were that is a dark twisted idea.

How could eveyrone who ever grew to higher levels have to witness or participate in horrendous murders and injustices and inequalities. Not a Chance! That contaiminates all of heaven.

Well then, did only some choose this. Now that makes more sense. Some got roped into some lower dimensional ideas, entrapped into a thoughtscape of pyramids and tough love, and harhness, and a God that asks for sacrifice, and cuts off hands of the poor who steal or wants people stoned to death.

Thou shalt not judge. Love your enemy as yourself, but murder all who are not perfect slaves to your or My will!

OK, so some people could have gotten into a false Light Construct created by a demiurge.

That is the problem.

Because the first one doesnt make sense.

That means this entire world needs to be freed.

Because obviously there are far better ways to Learn to Love. By being loved you learn love.

So people here seem to be trapped into a thoughtscape that serves the controllers who want to perpetually torture and recycle people, and feed off their light, as their consciousness shrinks.

So the prime directive is to free this planet.

To me that earth is even allowed to exist as it is is an OBSCENITY. And the universe needs to sail in and set this straight ASAP.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd rather take in every facet of the human experience: pain, happiness, pleasure, anger, and everything in between. Our higher selves choose to come here to live these experiences because the Source is so bland (in my opinion). I'd rather feel the heat of the Sun on my bare skin, the taste of a beautiful woman's kiss, the sadness of losing a loved one than live in the ether, having all the knowledge of the universe at my disposal (not that being in the ether for a while would be a bad thing...I'd just want to return when I'm sated on knowledge).

Do I believe we're already dead and living in Hell? Nope. Not one bit. We are living in the human condition. Good and bad, it's a unique experience.

To the OP, I would say that you need to go find some good in the world instead of focusing on all the negatives. It sounds like you may be depressed.

-TS

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The whole world should be in a constant state of mourning,remembering all those countless and forgotten millions of people who were killed in wars and murdered by genocide,generation after generation who suffered and died,over and over again,down through the ages and we should be keeping their memories alive,people who were just like you and i...

But most people today really dont give a damn what happened to them and a lot of people dont even know what happened to those people in the past and actually,what happened to them,is who we are and why we live the way we do right now,but most people now take everything for granted...

Because the vast majority of people these days are walking around half asleep,lost in a self centered trance, while being driven apart,consumed with greed and posessed by materialistic illusions...

"Those who live,without knowing what happened before they were born,remain perpetually a child"...Cicero 106bc-43bc

edit on 24-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I believe we had to die to get to where we are now,because the life we are living,is our eternal afterlife and there is no way out...

Earth is surrounded by an endless void of ancient light,drifting through nowhere,from which there is no escape...

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation,some kind of Divine Intervention,is looking forward to something thats never going to happen,we are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and hollow fantasies and prayer to God,is just wishful thinking while praying to something that doesnt even exist and our desire for Heavenly things waiting for us all beyond death,are just fractured dreams based on nothing but false perceptions,broken promises and lies,for we have already died...

I have a very real and terrifying "remotely viewed" and "clairvoyantly induced" feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and our deeds have already been judged and we have already been sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,thrown into hell and there is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we remember past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again,various incarnations down through the endless ages forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual greed,hate and fear,genocide,drug addiction,abortion and war...

Here and now,we dream of our bodies being able to fly through the air,we dream of moving objects with our minds,we dream of sunshine and smiles,we dream of a world made of love and happiness,we dream of a world not made of fear and hate and filled with tears...

We are dreaming of the things we were once able to do,in the kind of life we use to live,in the real world we left behind when we died there and we must have done something very,very wrong to end up where we are now...
edit on 7-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The world is what it is, it can be cruel at times but evil? No way. It is individual people who choose to engage in evil and bring evil upon their own brothers and sisters. This world could be a paradise if people chose it to be so.

The only way your hypothesis could even be possibly true, is if half or more of the people of this world are empty slates. Blanks that exists for maintenance of this "hell world". Then again, I always wondered why there are so many stupid people in the world that makes the world a worse off place to be.............

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

What if you suddenly found yourself surrounded by attack dogs and screaming ss soldiers,while being driven into a gas chamber? What if you suddenly found yourself being forced to dig your own grave at gun point? What would you think the world was then,good? and where would you think you are then, in heaven? and if those things were made to happen to just one person,i would think we are in some kind of purgatory.But the fact that those things have happened over and over again to innumerable people,theres no doubt about it,the world is evil and we are in hell...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We exist within a three dimensional reality of length,width and depth and when we look at a solid square, a six sided cube,from any angle,from any vantage point,we are only ever able to see three sides of that cube...

Fourth dimensional beings looking at a solid square,a six sided cube,would be able to see four sides of that cube at the same time,a front,two sides and a back simultaneously and fourth dimensional beings would be able to walk through our walls,fly through our sky and materialize and dematerialize themselves,when in our third dimension and they are able to look into our three dimensional reality, the same way a drawing upon a flat piece of paper appears to us...

And so the ghosts we see,might not really be ghosts at all,because if we are already dead,those we see and think of as ghosts,seen walking through doors and walls and floating in the air,are the people who were raptured and ascended into the fourth dimension and when they see us,they are the ones who are seeing ghosts...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Especially in relation to what you said in your most recent post above,i would like for you,or anyone else,to read a certain part of this link,the section thats titled "Non-player character bots" about two thirds of the way down the page...Simulated Reality > en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join