It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook bug sees Zuckerberg pictures posted online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Facebook bug sees Zuckerberg pictures posted online

www.bbc.co.uk

A series of private pictures of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg have been posted online by "hackers" to highlight a bug in the social network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well ,well , after all the fuss regarding personal details being used by the US government of members , we get this . Only was a matter of time before hackers did the honest thing and opened the door so to speak.
May they carry on the good fight. The blue eyed boy gets a taste of his own medicine , hope he likes it.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I saw this article this morning and it stinks to high Hell. I'm calling it a set up.
All the leaked photos have him in them. He did not take the photos. This is propaganda at its best to make him look like a nice, fuzzy person who has a small circle of friends and loves his girlfriend and his puppy.
Pretty soon only Zuckerburg and all the elite will be the only ones eating non-genetically engineered chicken.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was gonna say, what boring pictures. If I was him I would be traveling the world and doing cool things with my money.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Karma sucks. What comes around goes back around.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That one with his gf looks like a set up pic. Methinks this story is not true.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
OH lookie, Mark is just like us!

Bullsnap.

I do find it interesting that he is raising and slaughtering his own food, though. Gee, I wonder if he doesn't trust the food system for some reason? Well I guess we do have at least one thing in common.
edit on 7-12-2011 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This is propaganda at its best to make him look like a nice, fuzzy person who has a small circle of friends and loves his girlfriend and his puppy.
Pretty soon only Zuckerburg and all the elite will be the only ones eating non-genetically engineered chicken.

Originally posted by ShockTruther
OH lookie, Mark is just like us!

Bullsnap.

I do find it interesting that he is raising and slaughtering his own food, though.

Wow, you guys are really really bad conspiracy theorists. No offence..

1) It was a stupid small bug/ feature that was temporarily overlooked, and not implemented correctly.
2) It wasn't found by hackers, it was found by normal people who were reporting images.
3) The bug only allowed you to see images that are uploaded onto Facebook, but are set to private (friends only).

They didn't uncover images of Mr. Zuckerberg that are secret and only found on his computer... they found images there were uploaded to his Facebook page. That is why they are "normal" images... he is a normal guy. Sure he has a lot of money, but that doesn't make him an evil devil worshiper that feasts on little babies.

You guys... go outside and take a deep breath.
edit on 7-12-2011 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join