It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like EDM (Electro/Dubstep)??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've been DJing electronic music for 7 years now and producing my own tracks for the last 3.

All self-taught, so the production has been a slow process considering I have no formal music education. Now I feel as if my skills are getting to the point where I can comfortably post my work. So some critique would be nice.

My Soundcloud

I hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you think!

Thanks!!

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot my FB Page. Please 'Like' if you enjoy my music! Thanks again!
edit on 12/7/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've saved your sight and will enjoy more of you great syth.music later

Seems like you may have some KraftWerk influence on "Down the Rabbit Hole"
I'm a 51 Y/O post "new waver" Soft Cell and Gary Numan, along with the early DEVO stuff was my favorite.
I still have all the old L.P.s ........I think I'll put some KraftWerk on right now

Keep it up!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
I've saved your sight and will enjoy more of you great syth.music later

Seems like you may have some KraftWerk influence on "Down the Rabbit Hole"
I'm a 51 Y/O post "new waver" Soft Cell and Gary Numan, along with the early DEVO stuff was my favorite.
I still have all the old L.P.s ........I think I'll put some KraftWerk on right now

Keep it up!!!!!!
Yeaaaah! Thank you!

I

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LOVE dubstep.... get on reverbnation.com

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I really enjoyed your Electric Journey, good piece, keep up the good work. Currently I have around 100 hours of EDM on my iPod and I'm always looking for more.
One can never have to much EDM

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

On your most recent sample, the beat at around 44+ seems off to me. Could just be me though.

I did listen to a few, and I thought they were pretty cool, and I don't really like dubstep. Much better than sampling a song and putting a wobble in certain bits.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Good work there bro!

You've definitely developed a unique style to you. I will check back in for more listens, if you will keep posting more content!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the comments and support!

As for the 'off-beat' measure, yeah I noticed it too but I cant seem to figure out what's making it do that in my DAW.

Oh and a friend of mine are working on a new remix, so check back soon. If you liked 'Super Troopers' and enjoy dubstep, you should enjoy this new piece we're working on.

Again, Thank you everyone!

top topics

join