It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yea.. go ahead and declare martial law. I don't think they realize how ready some folks are.

I'd like to see them try and reign in California first. Cuz you know states in the midwest, including Texas would instantly breaking away. But then again, that could be the end game. The breaking of the United States into smaller divided "country-states" rather than into a singular body.

Didn't Nixon sign a treaty that basically said the United States would have to break up?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There is not much point talking conspiracy until all the pointers given in the link check out. Even at that, these contracts are being offered on a contingency basis, not 'stocking up'. However, it is already legislated acts that have all the dangers, like confining aliens, camp labour, and internment, should there be an emergency. Jones may sound like an evangelising fool, but he has been under the wire on many things for years now, and really doesn't miss much.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

There's a trucking depot near my house with a barbed wire fence around it. I suppose that's a prison camp, too? More likely it's a business that doesn't want people slinking around at night stealing their stuff.

I'm really glad I don't walk around scared of everything all the time. It sounds really tedious and tiresome.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't see how they could, although the recent rash of emergency drills and preparedness exercises seems to indicate otherwise.

Maybe ET disclosure is coming, and they expect things to go haywire.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
First making the entire US a battlefield and now this? Ok, with 2012 on the way it sure seems like creating a reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join