It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

click to read more

I honestly do not know what to say, my mind right now is blank, im not surprised, im just heartbroken that this is taking place. Martial law is around the corner, and time seems to be running out. I am not worried about myself however, but I am worried about the people I care about, my friends, my family, the ones we love and cherish.

I know alot of us here at ATS tend to disagree on many things, but for the skeptics out there, I beg you, to please open your mind and heart, if you have family, loved ones that you want to protect, please at least look into this...

for now... I hope and pray that this world will regain it's senses...and stop this madness...so we can all live together in peace and harmony, no matter what race, beliefs you have. In the end...we all share the same colored blood, we all come from the same source. Our lives are being threatened right now, now is not the time for bickering or hate. Now is the time...for unity, and love.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Martial Law incoming

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Whether it's true or not thanks for sounding the alarm.

I hope it's a false alarm, Better safe than sorry.

S&F OP

I need to look into this now.

edit on 7-12-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Of all the countries in the world, I fail to see how the best armed would be cowed into camps, think you are all reading too much into this

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Makes no difference how many guns the people have when they are fighting a rocket from a 100 miles away.

How many rockets do you think it would take before untrained gun owners lay down their weapons and surrendered?

How many gun owners are going to drag their children into the streets while they fight?

How many people will fight if the water supply is cut off?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The document looks too amateurish to be true to me.

It doesn't help that it's infowars and Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I was warned that anyone with a gun could not be trusted in such a situation. They would shoot unarmed folks as well as fellow armed folks.

Maybe I'm wrong but who knows?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

war will continue to the end.......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

You just broke the first rule of fight club

2nd line

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It couldn't be that they're contracting to staff/stock these camps in case of an emergency or natural disaster, could it? Naaah...that's way too simple of an explanation. Better to run with the whole baseless conspiracy instead. Since You Tube is the alpha and omega of evidence around here, maybe look at some of the videos that debunk these crazy FEMA Camp videos that paint them as prisons.

Ironically, if there was a natural disaster and the camps weren't stocked and up and running, people would be on here complaining about that instead.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I keep telling everyone.
Those prison camps are for when we really go to war with the middle east.

Muslims will be placed in camps. Just like the Japanese were placed in camps during WWII.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is just my opinion people, but its what I expect will happen. And very soon now while people are focusing on other things like Christmas. I hope i am wrong, but i dont think I am.

If they are going to use these camps I can only see one way it could possibly work for them. They will have those camps full within 1- 2 weeks. It will be a massive gathering of all the people comsidered to be constitutionalists or those on terror lists like protestors. If they fill the camps slowly over time they will not succeed, period.

The military and some police forces will be used to round everyone up in short time. Individual military units and police units wont even realise whats going on before its over because they will be compartmentalised. A few NWO "trustworthy" units will be informed of the bigger picture, but the standard officer wont know whats going on and just carry out the task blindly.

I think many ATSers can expect thier door kicked in.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Book marking.Thankyou.
Secondline.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
It couldn't be that they're contracting to staff/stock these camps in case of an emergency or natural disaster, could it? Naaah...that's way too simple of an explanation. Better to run with the whole baseless conspiracy instead. Since You Tube is the alpha and omega of evidence around here, maybe look at some of the videos that debunk these crazy FEMA Camp videos that paint them as prisons.

Ironically, if there was a natural disaster and the camps weren't stocked and up and running, people would be on here complaining about that instead.

Unfortunaly the debunkers have already been debunked themselves.

On Jessy Ventura's fema episode, they filmed one that was obviously a detention camp/prison with barbed wire etc. No other way to explain the place they filmed, and the people there were not talking or answering any questions.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

History is a very good teacher of what is possible because it often does repeat itself.

In order to refresh your memory It happened during WWII to the Japanese Americans who were herded into internment/prison camps....and the worst part is there was absolutely no regard for their homes and businesses left behind and were subsequently lost to foreclosure.

And only Benefitting the Banksters of course......who repossessed their property for pennies on the dollar of their actual worth.

Peace

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I honestly do not know what to say, my mind right now is blank, im not surprised, im just heartbroken that this is taking place.

What a sinister document...it actually comes right out and lists terrifying things like these:

Hand Washing Stations
Subcontractor(s) shall provide all labor, management, supervision, transportation, tools,
material, equipment, fees, and incidentals to provide portable, self-contained hand-washing
stations for temporary camps for emergency First Responders in accordance with OSHA CFR
29 1910 and additional State and Local regulations. Major operations within this function include
transporting hand-washing stations for initial placement around camp and repair or replacement,
if necessary. ...

Laundry Services
Subcontractor shall provide laundry services with no more than a twenty-four turnaround time
(time from customer drop-off to customer pick-up). The structure can be a tent, fabric shade
structure or container of the adequate size to receive dirty laundry and issue clean laundry from
separate issue and receive desk. The subcontractor will perform the laundry service at their
offsite facility. The facility must be adequate size to meet the services turnaround requirement.
The facility shall have equipment capable of cleaning medical and Petroleum-Contaminated
clothing. The subcontractor shall perform washing, drying and folding of laundry

static.infowars.com...

A true American would rather die than wash their hands! They can launder my petroleum stained clothes when they peel them off my cold, dead back!

Alex Jones is a paranoid lunatic who has announced the imminent coming of "Martial Law" every two weeks for the past fifteen years. If you ignore him, maybe he'll just go away.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

@It couldn't be that they're contracting to staff/stock these camps in case of an emergency or natural disaster, could it?

[color=cyan] That is a valid point, do you think they who control the places no something is to occur???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Forgive me for being a little nieve to what may be going on here but are these FEMA camps being setup for a natural disaster looming or that fact that WWIII is right around the corner?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
The document looks too amateurish to be true to me.

It doesn't help that it's infowars and Alex Jones.

Sigh, you ever heard of the story of the kid that cried wolf?

People do not seem to understand that, gathering information especially about people who literally control the world is the hardest thing to do. I cringe everytime someone asks for proof instead of at least being prepared. I am not gonna debate here, but it is obvious that there is a crisis going on, and we are all in the middle of it. Whether infowars source is true or false, it is better to be prepared than to lament later.

edit on 7-12-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You do realise that Alex Jones is "waking you up" to fearmongering and has been predicting the imminent takeover of the US, imminent world war, imminent financial collapse - for about 10 years now.

I used to be a believer, now I'm a sheeple. I have been truly freed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join