It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It really does make sense.

- The Occupy protest may die down for awhile, but ultimately will continue to grow in total people and cities.
- These people will be treated (eventuially) as terrorists
- And we already know what happens to 'suspected terrorists' - detained indefinitely with no trial.

*sigh*

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

FEMA camps do not exist. The private security companies and prisons do...Stop calling it a FEMA camp. Thousands of illegal immigrants are being held in private prisons without any due process. This is reality. FEMA camps is a delusion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

unckle ovabava has been noticing some strange activity far from his area on a little stroll down the road in mississippi near the george county jackson county line before entering it to the right theyre is two large femma eagle sighns and a fence near a cemetary and unckle ovabava was curious so he checked it out and theyre was a # load of black box coffin looking things these guys have been just showing up from no where for the past 5 months and unckle ovabava was watched and fled that mother #er because the lonys were pulling up unckle ovabava can assure u if theyre is something that weird in mississippi in the middle of #in no where then # is begining to happen

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What I am not getting is that there seems to be no out rage or concern among people at present like No One knows what is going on?? How can this news be spread wide and far to let people know how dangerous this is and to the extent this is taking us!! Also amazing enough how can a president proclaim this and with the amt. of american citizens that knows this is treason cannot act on this? I have a lot of questions and serious concerns and how this will start and turn out![ deleted a text size
edit on 7-12-2011 by condition9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We are all already in FEMA camp's.

Most people just don't realize it because there are no fences, and guards marching back and forth, well at least not in plain view.

Ask yourself this question which kind of cattle is happier, less prone to sickness, meat tastes better and produces great dairy?

So called "Free-range"

RT steps down off of soap box
edit on 7-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
What I am not getting is that there seems to be no out rage or concern among people at present like No One knows what is going on?? How can this news be spread wide and far to let people know how dangerous this is and to the extent this is taking us!! Also amazing enough how can a president proclaim this and with the amt. of american citizens that knows this is treason cannot act on this? I have a lot of questions and serious concerns and how this will start and turn out![ deleted a text size
edit on 7-12-2011 by condition9 because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%. People fell back asleep, again! What i was also thinking, was this....facebook could be being used to MONITOR people's awareness...and thoughts. Just go to your facebook homepage...and read the comments, that scroll through the page, now. Look at how MINDLESS they speak. Look at all the youtube videos, they post. Look at all the pictures they take. You may have a FEW people...that actually try to spread some truth, and shed some light...but, other than that...the people are zzzzzzzzzz'n HARD.

All i know is this....something is going on...and the plan has been in effect, for quite some time. The harvest is just about ready, to be picked.

I will NEVER forget the facility i saw...traveling on Amtrak, from East to West Coast, 2 years ago, in the middle of NOWHERE. Someone even asked the conductor the name of the facility...but i can't remember it. I do remember that it was BIG, painted maroon, brand new, and EMPTY. It may not have been a FEMA "camp"...but it WAS, most definitely a 'prison'. Now, why would there be a prison, in the middle of nowhere, next to train tracks???

You know what else i couldn't understand, during that trip....where were the farmers, equipment, PEOPLE??? I traveled 3,000 miles, and saw NOTHING but open field, til I reached the major cities: PITTSBURGH (Go Steelers)
Kansas City, Chicago, New York. Other than that...nothing but VACANT land, as far as the eye could see. Truly amazing.

What i also heard, was that the U.S. would be turned into 1 big NATIONAL park, for the elite. It would have every type of animal roaming freely, without PEOPLE; house every type of plant, flower, fruit and veggie...NATURALLY; and be restored to it's original beauty.

Then, i see on yahoo homepage, the other day, and here on ATS; scientists bringing back a wooly mammoth? It reminded me of Jurassic Park. Who needs people...when all you need is land, seeds, and water. I mean, they're making a land grab, they have EVERY seed known to man, they have the capabilities to clone, and they know how to manipulate the weather. All they have to do now, is get rid of the "useless eaters"...and house a few thousand slaves....to collect the harvest.

Americans have been herded up, and pushed into the 'big' cities...for a reason.

REMEMBER THIS???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

You make some very good points I am still beyond amazed and stunned at the lack of conviction and strenght in all this as I struggle daily to understand as well as get myself in a good place= You are right about everything but, that is what gets me where are the dam people that ??? I know you and others here understand me!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by nuttin4U

You make some very good points I am still beyond amazed and stunned at the lack of conviction and strenght in all this as I struggle daily to understand as well as get myself in a good place= You are right about everything but, that is what gets me where are the dam people that ??? I know you and others here understand me!

I've been asking myself the SAME questions. People seem to be in a trance. I'm FULLY aware of the plans, and have been preparring my life, accordingly. I've been SCREAMING to my 'friends'...get it together...but they just brush me off...and act as if I'M the crazy one.

My BIGGEST example is this: how can you still use a service, that needed to be BAILED OUT...while you and your family go hungry??? How can you still deal with the banks, and this B.S. system, we're fed to believe in. If it's 1 part lie....it's ALL a lie!!! People don't GET THAT???

Even here on ATS...people call themselves awake, but still have questions, regarding 911? I mean, REALLY??? If 1 part is a LIE, it's ALL a lie! Or even better....people still VOTE? How? Why? Didn't G. Dubya PROVE, your VOTES DONT MATTER?

My God...what will it take??? TURN OFF THE TELEVISION..........CITIZENS OF THE WORLD. It's BRAINWASHING YOU!!!! YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR OWN......THEY ARE FORMED OPINIONS!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
Americans are weak. They lost the Vietnam war (and a bunch of other wars), have yet to lose the Ieaq war and didn't help any in WWII.
Even the englishmen said americans where weak and bad warriors during WWII.
Now you won't even fight for your own freedom, just rant on the internet.
Weaklings.

I told all americans to not vote for obama the bilderberg puppet, and you didn't listen.
This is the price you have to pay

Haha, you call the americans weak yet the americans could wipe your military out in roughly a day. Go play in Legoland or something.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I truely believe that if the government wanted to detain you, even kill you, they simply would whether it is against any agreement or law. They do as they please as it is and I don't think it would be any different if it did come down to this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1116539997

I believe it already has come down to this it is just the way they are timing it and how to indoctrinate it in

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

Yep sure. Someone posted a youtube link of a FEMA camp in western Australia and it's actually a train holding yard in Queensland which is a state on the other side of the country. No such thing as FEMA camps.
edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

No such thing as FEMA camps.

Who was it keeping all those people locked inside the perimeter of the Superdome at gunpoint after hurricane Katrina? FEMA, right?

What if FEMA sets up actual refugee camps?

www.fema.gov...

BILOXI, Miss. -- Even in the mind-numbing heat that defines summers in Mississippi, boys and girls still eagerly take to the field to play America's pastime. A softball field at the Rudy Moran Sports Complex in D'Iberville, named in honor of a former county employee, will be open for business within a week and local high school softball teams can hardly wait.

The softball field was used as an emergency temporary housing site for nearly 40 families after Katrina. Two years later, the trailers are gone and teams are gearing up to play again...

...The parks and recreation director receives regular help from Jerry Harper, a FEMA contractor monitor...

..."We understand housing people is more important than sports. And all of our leagues have been great about working with each other knowing FEMA trailers were still out here,"...

Eight of the 12 closed parks that temporarily housed more than 600 families across the Gulf Coast have been remediated and returned to their local communities.

Doesn't matter what their reason is for being sent there, the fact is the camps exist, and I can post other examples from other sports facilities (and have in the thread I've already linked to, "The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps...") but you'll either completely disregard that or cede that, yes, FEMA camps do exist, "but only for the purpose of helping people..."

pull your head out of the ground please

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The OWS protests will remain "peaceful" (no MASSIVE bloodshed) for their set time. After the five month anniversary, things will go downhill very rapidly. It will not be pretty.

Beware the "ides of March".

edit on 8-12-2011 by StormingHeaven because: what you talkin 'bout Willis!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114

No such thing as FEMA camps.

Who was it keeping all those people locked inside the perimeter of the Superdome at gunpoint after hurricane Katrina? FEMA, right?

What if FEMA sets up actual refugee camps?

www.fema.gov...

BILOXI, Miss. -- Even in the mind-numbing heat that defines summers in Mississippi, boys and girls still eagerly take to the field to play America's pastime. A softball field at the Rudy Moran Sports Complex in D'Iberville, named in honor of a former county employee, will be open for business within a week and local high school softball teams can hardly wait.

The softball field was used as an emergency temporary housing site for nearly 40 families after Katrina. Two years later, the trailers are gone and teams are gearing up to play again...

...The parks and recreation director receives regular help from Jerry Harper, a FEMA contractor monitor...

..."We understand housing people is more important than sports. And all of our leagues have been great about working with each other knowing FEMA trailers were still out here,"...

Eight of the 12 closed parks that temporarily housed more than 600 families across the Gulf Coast have been remediated and returned to their local communities.

Doesn't matter what their reason is for being sent there, the fact is the camps exist, and I can post other examples from other sports facilities (and have in the thread I've already linked to, "The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps...") but you'll either completely disregard that or cede that, yes, FEMA camps do exist, "but only for the purpose of helping people..."

pull your head out of the ground please

www.fema.gov...

What an idiot. You're turning something positive into something negative all in the name of conspiracies. The only act of shame during that hurricane was the way the populace turned on itself. If a hole in the ground is where easily lead people like youreself aren't at then I don't mind being there.
edit on 8-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No, they just don't call them FEMA Camps anymore. The fact is, is that there is a corporation that is making money off of the buying and selling of human souls. People can be picked up by these so called enforcers and be put into uh hum ( I was about to say FEMA Camps) into one of these facilities where they are forced to work for about a dollar a day. They can be kept there for a few years (for now) and then replaced with other human souls. Stock for this corporation is sold on wall street and business has never been better. If fact, let's listen to a few testimonies of some of the human souls that have been selected as slave labor for this corporation. Now, while most of these people are foreigners, let it be noted that when a national emergency happens and your Tv, internet, etc are turned off and you are told to stay in your homes, that all bets are off. Oh, and perhaps then they will tell you street by street to report to certain centers (for your own good of course).

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The problem is, they were successful in Nazi Germany because no one ever believed it could happen. Even the poor condemned Jews refused to believe that it was nothing more than a shower and a trip to Poland. So who would ever believe that all the FEMA Coffins would ever be used as cremation containers holding up to five bodies at a time, no can't happen here, right ? We don't believe that.

let's see what happens when there is a total economic collapse, or another fake Pandemic like the "swine flu". I'll bet millions will willingly want to stay at the Hotel Hilton Prison of the 21st Century.

No, they don't call them FEMA Camps anymore.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What an idiot. You're turning something positive into something negative all in the name of conspiracies. The only act of shame during that hurricane was the way the populace turned on itself.

So FEMA was nothing but friendly and helpful throughout the whole disaster? You're insane.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? During Katrina there was gun confiscation and forced evacuations run rampant! They forced many people who did not need to go into the 'refuges' and forced them to remain when the conditions there were absolutely terrible.

There's no greater example of the erosion of our rights manifested than what happened after Katrina.

Of course, they didn't have the NDAA.......

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Have fun in your FEMA camps, Americans. You belong there.

You certainly paint with a broad brush...

I wonder why anyone would even say something like that? Sheesh.

Americans are weak. They lost the Vietnam war (and a bunch of other wars), have yet to lose the Ieaq war and didn't help any in WWII.
Even the englishmen said americans where weak and bad warriors during WWII.
Now you won't even fight for your own freedom, just rant on the internet.
Weaklings.

I told all americans to not vote for obama the bilderberg puppet, and you didn't listen.
This is the price you have to pay.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Sorgmodig because: (no reason given)

You didn't tell ME. Plus, I didn't vote for him, with OR without your advice.

And as for Americans being weak...yeah, I'll just go with that the Englishmen said. They are known for being so strong and powerful....

I think both the Tea Party and OWS supporters would take issue with the "won't even fight for your own freedom" comments. People ARE waking up. Just because we're not out there with automatic weapons doesn't mean we're all passively sitting around.

If they started rounding people up, I think you would eat your words.

I don't know why I am even bothering to reply to you. You are obviously just trying to start a fight.

I'd love to see you say this to the FACE of a bunch of Americans. You're full of it as long as you can hide anonymously behind the internet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join