It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UK Winter Storm 8th/9th December 2011 - NOW WITH FORECAST IMAGES

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by MaMaa

Im frankly jealous that you are from part of the world that gets proper winter. It is not fair. I have had a lovely gloating email today from my exceedingly wealthy Californian aunt - she is going to an island she has up in Washington state for christmas. It isn't fair! I've wished her a hot and humid christmas!

If I could box it all up and send it to you I would do it in a heartbeat! We often times have 'winter' from September till May so after a while the cold gets really old! By the time April comes around I'm wanting spring, but we don't get spring until about the same time the rest of the US is already starting summer. Then our summer is short and it's winter again when it should be 'fall'. Fall intrudes on our summer so it just sucks all the way around.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Accurate, ahead of it`s time and not over hyped like a lot of "prediction" threads on ATS.
A+
S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
All,

Please see a link to my new thread on 2 major storms to hit the UK next week.

Advanced Warning of Double Major Storms For UK Next Week - In Depth Analysis

Thanks

Jamie

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The low pressure system that has battered UK last days is now dumping inches of snow and heavy winds of the hundreds of thousands of protesters and on the great city of Moscow. The temperature for 1600 is around 0 C, while the air pressure has sunk to 740 mmHg. Wind gusts are up to 12 m/s, and I do hope they will increase throughout the night. Such a lovely white snow blanket cover.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Tell ya what boys and girls, where i am, we've got a serious storm outside, its much worse than last weeks here.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hey TDW

The discussion has moved here..............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hey TDW

The discussion has moved here..............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers, going over there now.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am still shocked we have had no snow....

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join