It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UK Winter Storm 8th/9th December 2011 - NOW WITH FORECAST IMAGES

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Them trampolines are obviously a menace.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Lol...

LMAO How random

link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Did i spy a water spout around 0:49, or was it just clouds?

edit on 8-12-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   
So, for the upcoming UFO thread we have
1. Kite
2. Trampoline/tampoline (yuk!)
3. Dr.'s Wife's knickers!
4. Flying Scottsman!
5. Decorative garden arch
6. A house
7. Recycling bin
8.Blow up Santa possibly snowmen...thankfully not dolls!
9.Christmas bauble

@Suspiria...grab the Dr's Wife's knickers, they should be flying past you any moment now!
@Flavian...where's the link for your petition!
@JessopJessopJessop....the flags blew away!
@ThePeaceMaker...you'll have to fight the Suspira for the Dr's Wife's knickers!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RumET

Lol, talk about surreal...pigs can't fly but cows apparently can.

There are farms within less than a mile from where I live, I can't imagine how insane it'd be to look out the window and see cows flying about.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Im more scared of the Seagulls, there are some serious surfers out today in Welsh Skies,

Some seem to be dive bombing to try and get food and being blown every where.

I tell you what a gull with 4-5ft wingspan a very bright yellow sharp beak dive bombing and blown everywhere at 70 odd miles an hour means I am going no where near the overturned bin until they leave it alone lol.

Elf

link   

Lol...

That so reminded me of this...

link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Jeeze, that's harsh, I hope no-ones caught up in that.

Going back to the trampoline video, it reminded me of what I mentioned earlier about watching our caravan do cartwheels across the lawn in the '87 storm, gotta appreciate the power of mother nature, she makes even the russian tzar bomba look weak and pathetic.

I'm still chuckling over that trampoline, I know I shouldn't.............

BTW, it's got worse since I came back from the shore, the trees over the road are starting bend big time

link   

this is troon, a little place in the central belt

edit on 8-12-2011 by Free4Ever2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

If it's any consolation, I just nipped out to brave a ciggy and saw a seagull blinded and downed by a pair of flying knickers.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by jrmcleod

OK, that beats my video by 7 LOLs to 1!

Loool couldn't agree more I watched the video and thought .. Just a wobbly lampost and then weeeeeeee there goes a trampoline hah made me laugh

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
reply to post by RumET

There are farms within less than a mile from where I live, I can't imagine how insane it'd be to look out the window and see cows flying about.

Better than a drive thru though isn't it? Who wouldn't want a fly past?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I'm not sure, I can't see anything on the vid, but it wouldn't surprise me, they happen all the time out there. By that point in the video I had turned my back, knocked the camera off and rode home to my sleeping bag, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

hurricane bawbag as we scots have took to calling this pathetic storm

Buchanan galleries - Glasgow

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Lol...

Totally love it!!

Bit concerned about my trampoline now though. Not for me you understand, it's just....ah......my little daughter would be devastated........honestly, not me but my daughter.......

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I'm not sure, I can't see anything on the vid, but it wouldn't surprise me, they happen all the time out there. By that point in the video I had turned my back, knocked the camera off and rode home to my sleeping bag, lol.

I actually got the timing wrong, was 0:49, just before it seems a gust of wind gets you and sounds like you say "Jesus".

I don't blame you for cycling back to your sleeping bad, ty for the vid

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My mate, companion and the love of my life is living in Bicester, UK. She is telling me of some wild urban wind conditions (house funneling and all). And the thought of her having a huge Army supply close by is not making me feel more soothed about it either. Imagine the huge warehouse square unaerodynamic building ripping completely apart and not so fun weapons flying everywhere. "Oh hey honey, look it's an AMRAAM in our back yard. And there's an 'Abrams' stuck in our tree."

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by samerulesapply
reply to post by RumET

Better than a drive thru though isn't it? Who wouldn't want a fly past?

Ahaa - aye, what're ye dain in there, laddie? Faither, am fishin fur beef oot the window like, ken?

Give the pensioners something else to moan about aswell..oooh am sick te the bock teeth o' these flyin' coos,

Least we kin still 'ave a laugh.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Add some empty Asda Bags from my bin now at about 8000 ft and 10metres per second speed heading towards the Severn.

Seagulls ive never seen them move so fast and looking mean

About 10 mins ago whilst assessing the danger from UFOs and any risks inherent from sorting out the bar coded bin (weird that why why why what they dont know is me and my neighbour swapped the codes lol) before the killer birds attacked me, I surveyed the scene of liberated rubbish across the road by the back door having a coffee and going out for a quick smoke.

There is an cigarrette paper, filter, and about 1/3rd of a pack of Golden Virginia last spotted about 90ft height doing an unknown but fast speed towards the Brecon Beacons. All of these objects are seperate and not together but heading in the general same direction.

Kind Regards,

Elf

EDIT to add there is now an piece of willow fence about 4ft by about 1/4 an inch also starting to make it quite high dont think it will stay up for long, trying its bests rolling, jumping up and them tumbling down.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Gust of 165mph recorded on Cairngorms. Equivalent to category 5 hurricane - the most powerful there is

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join