How To Destroy Mainstream Media Credibility And Why Its So Important.

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Destroy mainstream credibility, for example, the BBC and Sky news, and 50% of the battle against the super rich is won IMO. This to me is the biggest challenge facing truthers and conspiracy theorists today. Destroying credibility of hese news outlets is not too difficult, all you need to do is spread by word of mouth how often they lie. I have been doing this for about five years now, whenever someone says to me, did you see that on the bbc or did you read this on bbc website, just say to them, you are joking right, BBC, you couldnt pay me to listen to the BBC. And tell them where to get the real news from alternative sources.

What needs to happen and is happening is to apply ridicule to those who follow BBC news and Sky news. This is basically using the same tactics of ridicule that have been used against the conspiracy theorist for many decades.

Once you have planted the seed it soon spreads and grows. As soon as people start ti doubt what they are being told by mainstream media then half the battle is won IMO.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I listen to the BBC most mornings and watch a few BBC comedies in the evenings. In fact they are showing "inside Job" tonight on BBC 2, it's a great documentary on the financial collapse

edit on 7-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I listen to the BBC most mornings and watch a few BBC comedies in the evenings. In fact they are showing "inside Job" tonight on BBC 2, it's a great documentary on the financial collapse

edit on 7-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Indeed I notice lately a lot of BBC radio 2 DJ's making subtle 'wake up people' comments and playing a lot 'freedom' type struggle songs, like Labi Siffre - Something Inside So Strong.

The BBC may as a corporation be 'owned' and censored but many within it are trying to get the message out as best they can.

I also notice very early news reports often tell it like it is only to be changed or censored by mid morning almost as if someone is trying to get the truth about before the censors get in and start picking through the news.
edit on 7-12-2011 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I agree with you. But you need to know your enemy. You should watch BBC. It is part of the playbook. I watch a heck of alot of Fox. Its like sending a spy to the opposing teams training ground.

Its hard to desroy msn credability if you are not watching.

Keep reading Drudge or ATS or wherever you get your info but remember that you can do alot better job of attacking the Mormon religion if you have read the 'Book of Mormon'.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

It would be nice to see people on the BBC spill the beans on real corruption in government, but I cannot see it. The BBC has been caught time and again editing out and ridiculing whistleblowers. The government and bankers would not be able to carry out their plans without the direct support of the BBC. I have to pay for a tv license because of the BBC, and all they tell me is lies on the news, like before they went into Iraq when they stated newborn babies were thrown out of cots by the Iraqies. This turned out to be a blatent lie.

I will only give respect to the bbc when they start telling the truth about GMO, vaccines, false flag operations like 7/7 and 9/11. When they tell us that the bankers have committed fraud and that the government cabinet has committed treason, the list goes on and on....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I do listen to the bbc radio 4 news on way home from work, and every damn day I poke holes in their lies. But i am not going to admit that to people who believe the BBC lies. What i am driving at is getting people to realise the bbc are working for the banks and the super rich. The bbc are taking our money and using it against us, its totally disgusting.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You miss the point, its all about people power and there are people that are exercising what power they have, revolution will always come from the people within the system.

Besides how can you possibly know what the BBC are not telling you if you don't watch or listen to the BBC? If you only listened to the news from ATS then your sense of the truth would be as warped as only listening to the MSM. Gather the news from all sources and stand back from it, the truth will then be obvious to see.

its all about balance...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good thread! Yes they have to be bashed and trashed as much as possible.
I'm talking the whole mainstream media here.

To note, the CBC, a Canadian version of the BBC, is guilty of the same. The CBC's reporting has slipped downwards through the years.. they used to be a somewhat trusted source of news. Not so much lately, as our pm has decided to take the reigns into his hands, and slapped the CBC's hands.

Now, reporters are told what they can and cannot report on, they are frustrated by all the censorship rules they must now follow.

I thought this video is a perfect representation of the msm stupidity, and their reporting based on the famous "playbook".

You may notice the rush-limbaugh-like sounding nerd as one of the radio jerks, er jocks.. yes, he is a self-admitted fan of the pill-popping idiot.

We must repeat the truth over and over and over again.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

To think we are getting vetted information critical to you and me from governments, via media outlets concerning there agendas is ludicrous. With the information age and knowledge from all over the world right at your finger tips there is an illusion that if we dig hard enough we can put all the pieces together and possess knowledge that others would be astonished or bewildered by, if they only knew. Granted every now and then it gets out, only because they want it out. Unfortunately we are relegated to educated guesses until then. The only variable they cannot control," yet they do" is us! People are getting frustrated and are looking for answers due to all major events happening all over the world at rates never seen before. You can feel it everywhere you go. A feeling of uncertainty and genuine anger that we are being lied too. As there aggressive campaign of misinformation through alternative media is growing,as well as deeming patriots,"those looking for the truth" as terrorists or as they say extremists and conspiracy theorist grows. One hopes citizens will start demanding actions and answers as well as stop believing the lies that we as patriots are all crazy for asking questions. We are all in the same boat fighting to regain are freedom. as we are slaves to comfort,continually giving are freedoms away for big screens TVS with 300 channels of cable . We the people have the power, yet we do nothing. Like roam before us give the mob what they want and rule as we see fit. Do not be embarrassed about your believes concerning the state of the world and our country.There is a reason they do not want us in numbers and try so hard to discrete not just us but society as a whole. Fear and a need for protection against the evil around the world can be a powerful detour ant in believing what there selling. I leave you with the words of Bob Marley, light up the Darkness, and are voice shall be are weapon! Be safe out there.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

And tell them where to get the real news from alternative sources.

And where would that be?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And tell them where to get the real news from alternative sources.

And where would that be?

ATS is where I get my "news". People here, for the most part do not like to be lied to or treated as if they do not know what you are saying, because of that, it is a worthy place to receive information.

the mainstream news could be a beautiful thing in reality, holding politicians accountable and as a way to spread knowledge. (it does but for economic & entertainment purposes and not for the progression of human society)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Agreed

top topics

join