It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose Russia opposition? & Whose There Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Once Again Facebook is been used to start protests this time in Russia i will bold this line out, case its important.

A group "for honest elections" said on its Facebook page that a new demonstration would take place in central Moscow on Saturday afternoon. More than 5,000 members of the Facebook group have already promised to attend.

Yeah i could see how that worked out for occupy movement.

The quotes i will be using is from the telegraph.

Influential opposition blogger Alexei Navalny, who coined the slogan "swindlers and thieves" to describe United Russia, was among those arrested and sentenced Tuesday to 15 days in a police cell for disobeying police orders.

Ah yes blogger Alexei Navalny who was been rewarded by yale

He was dubbed "Russia's Erin Brockovich" by Time magazine[1] and named Person of the Year 2009 by Vedomosti.[2] Navalny was a World Fellow at Yale University's "World Fellows Program" aimed at "creating a global network of emerging leaders and to broaden international understanding" in 2010.[3] He graduated from People's Friendship University of Russia in 2003.

Cant you say his an agent for the western govs?

and accusations of electoral fraud,[17] some 6,000 gathered in Moscow to protest the fraud

Funny how wikipedia says only 6,000 gathered the mainstream media doesnt give a number, they have only stated that 250 were arrested not 300.

Neverless it is interesting at the timing of the protests its when John McCain stated on his twitter by saying an RussianSpring is coming soon, the protests its as if it was a pre code call to start them.

However the alternavtives for Russia arent Good you got the American puppets the communists the globalists and IMF backers oh and interestingly enough Russia has no debts
seems to me these 6000 protesters are a bit like losers sorry for saying but half of them if not all of them remind me of drug addicts, picked on the streets by western NGO agents.

Some of the protesters i have seen them carrying the red old communist flag with a black hammer on the flags and half of them if not were qutie uncivilized.

So what do you say ATS on this? and what make of the timing following the marching orders of John McCain?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Dont forget the muppets

The Communist Muppets

Interesting timing for this a story like this imo... stir up fear of the commies again

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

National Boshevik party.Headed by Limonov,the loon who day and night drools for thermonuclear war with the West.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

National Boshevik party.Headed by Limonov,the loon who day and night drools for thermonuclear war with the West.

I am surprised the Bolsheviks aren't executed. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of history know they are too dangerous to be allowed to exist. And I noticed the same thing, how the media is gushing over a few hundred people yet dismissed the hundreds of thousands of Tea Partiers, and the few thousands OWS people.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whose Russias opposition? bunch of Drug addicts look at the picture on here by CTV

sometimes pictures are really more then worth words.
Source CTV
That Young Lady is so in trance just look at her face expression.

Shes like dude i love John McCAIN

edit on 9-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join