This tells you all you need to know about the American government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthAwesome

There is no defense against this sort of tyranny. Can you not see that you Americans are being manipulated into overthrowing your own government? Ron Paul does not hold the answer and neither are any other presidential candidates, past, present or future. The scary truth of the matter is that the US has not even technically been a country since 1933, but a corporation. The political system is just a charade to keep people passive towards people in power, or anarchistic in a way that benefits the owners of your country.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
OP...Rand Paul is not the Paul running for president. Rand Paul is however Ron Paul's son.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, this says it without a wisp of denial. Those who voted for this addendum to the already fascist detention bill are, all of them, outright enemies of the united States Constitution and have revealed themselves as having the "IN YOUR FACE" pompous demeanor to flaunt the gauntlet that slapped Americans dead in the face.

Those on record who voted YEA for this need to be IMMEDIATELY physically aprehended and detained behind iron bars pending trial for HIGH TREASON.

I have a mind to report on all 49 of them... maybe I will.... Maybe I wont, but for now I will, one by one until I decide to stop.

FIRST UP... Meet a traitor.... a Senator... that recently attempted to pass legislation that Rand Paul's gracious intervention of put squarely in the sites of this post...

Senator James Inhofe (D - Oaklahoma) No, that's NOT In Hole... it's In Hoff, however this person, by his vote, should be renamed to In Hole... because if the Constitution is a guide to justice toward people of Inhofe's character, 6 feet In Hole is where this person belongs...

The link provided takes you to Inhole's .gov website, to his voting record page.

Recorded, for all of America to see, is vote number 217:

On the Amendment S.Amdt. 1274 to S. 1867 (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012)

Inhole's vote: YEA

Here's voter #1 America... 48 left to expose. If the French are any guide to what needs to happen next, the guillotine would by tomorrow morning become the Federal Government's new National Icon...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

i see, thanks for replying , its something I've been wondering about .
edit on 7-12-2011 by lostangel818 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Vitchilo

You got it backwards.

41 voted Yea (2 democrats, 38 republicans, 1 other) , 59 voted Nay (49 democrats, 9 republicans, 1 other).

Do people still believe that there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats?

Sometimes I think that sort of idea is pushed by the backers of the nastier policies to make average people despair and not really try to fight. It is true that political actors of all persuasions are subject to pressure, greed and corruption, because power is involved, but it is not true that politicians and those with actual governing power also have no ideological or moral opinions influencing the outcome, and that these can differ substantially from one legislator or executive to another.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by DarthAwesome

There is no defense against this sort of tyranny.

Sure there is, at least for now.

Don't vote for people who support legalizing un-Constitutional state-sponsored tyranny.

Look at the voting results in Congress. There are quite clear differences.

The scary truth of the matter is that the US has not even technically been a country since 1933, but a corporation. The political system is just a charade to keep people passive towards people in power, or anarchistic in a way that benefits the owners of your country.

No that isn't true. That's actually propaganda which serves those who wish to deny the power that informed voter still, thankfully retain to some degree. There are indeed those who wish to minimize that and minimize the motivation of people to exert their remaining powers.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"And in other news, the world was shattered today to discover, in a truly monumental revelation, that the American federal government consists of a cabal of plutocratic psychopaths, and that the Republic's ostensibly independent legislative branch, is in fact a communal sarcophagus, inhabited by several hundred necrotic, corrupt, geriatric fascists, who are bankrolled by multinational corporations."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

You call it propaganda, I call it history. Meh, I guess there's some things that some can never be convinced of. Tried talkin to the guys at work and they said the same thing. I could only sigh and walk away. Who knows, maybe you're right, but for now I see more evidence towards that than I see of Ron Paul helping anything. Did you hear that he supports Israel? That's all I needed to hear to forget about him. All roads lead to Israel, buddy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is kind of mind boggling:

I downloaded the s1867 bill, and the pdf says it's 926 pages. If this is the bill in it's entirety, now I see why so many people are clueless of what's going on around them. What average person is gonna read 926 pages of bureaucratic jargon to understand what's going on?

is this the right pdf?

S.1867 .pdf
edit on 12/7/2011 by eXia7 because: added pdf source

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
18 states allow a recall of senators: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Louisiana here if anyone wants to get this started.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
didnt go through all the posts so sorry if its already on here but....
prison planet says otherwise (bill was passed)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
T
Those 59 people are the following : roll call vote

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Lugar (R-IN)
Manchin (D-WV)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

this post is rife with inaccurate details. the "59" listed above are actually 41. it wasn't defeated, it didn't pass by one vote.

and by looking at the list, it looks like more republicans are against it than democrats. next time around all they need is one republican to change sides.

and they're probably holding up because they want something in return. looks like democrats are now the ones that want to take your freedom. i guess it's a presidential job requirement.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Where did you get that Ron Paul is backing Israel? More twisted up stories that aren't true. If that were the case he wouldn't have gotten banned the other day by their Republican Jewish Coalition due to his lack of support.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm not sure I can reconcile your title with the post. Apparently the system worked and the Amendment was shot down. You showed that when the peoples will is imposed it can have a positive effect. It reinforces the need to be very careful who we elect and trust with the power.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Watching the MSM I've noticed that they all actively denigrate Ron Paul and his chances for election. That tells me all I need to know. They can't control him, and that to them, would be unacceptable. They will try to stop him at all costs.

So true.

Many in the MSM are no less treasonous than many on Capitol Hill. They manipulate public opinion by denying exposure to any candidate they don't like rather than allow the public to make an informed choice from among all the viable candidates. Ron Paul is clearly a viable candidate as shgown by his pole results.

I have come to the conclusion that main stream news and much of main stream TV is little more than big pile of smelly excrement dumped by the owners and controllers of the various news channels! I get the sense that a rapidly growing segment of the public are getting wise to the MSM's lies and manipulations.

I happened to watch Jay Leno's late night monologue a couple days ago, I believe this past Monday night. Jay told the story of an elderly bank robber whom police believe will be caught becasue an expoding red dye packet was hidden among the cash he had recently stolen from some banks. The show flashed a photo of Ron Paul with bright red dye on his hands during that story! It got some muffled laughter from teh audience. The barely veiled message is that you cannot trust Ron Paul. Seems that multi-millionaire Jay Leno knows who butters his bread and may have sold out to them. I always though Jay had more integrity than that.
Like George Bush the lesser said, "Fool once, shame on you, fool me twice . . . you can't get fooled again! I can't describe my sense of disappointment. Jay Leno has lost a large measure of my respect for that unfunny character assassination of Ron Paul.

edit on 12/7/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Our enemy is our government .... most of them. Obama is a liar from hell along with the whoring members of congress..
The american public are fools, fat lazy dumb down morons not worth saving ..
How much longer will this lie continue (?)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
it seems it s not so clear if american citizen's are excluded:

It says it in plain english...

SEC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY.

The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

It means, US Citizens do NOT meet the requirement for military custody....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

when you are willing to give up freedoms for safety, you deserve neither.

you feel safer now than 20 years ago? i have to say that i do not feel that way. i am way more afraid of our government and the authorities more now than i ever have been. as far as an attack from another country. never have and never will worry about that.
and to me the best way to fight back against terrorism is to carry on as normal and not let them disrupt the balance. that and worlwide co-operation, intelligence and communication. dont see how restricting what i can or cant do helps fight against terorism. we need to restrict terrorists, not the citizens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join