It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War in Pacific

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I had this vivid dream this morning.

It was like I was flying overhead of a major naval battle. I could feel the percussion of the shells being fired from naval vessle to naval vessle. I even smelled the gunpowder in the air while watching planes go by shooting and seeing ships sinking with many many soldiers in the water. Then all of a sudden there was a massive flash, then the ominous sillouette of a mushroom cloud. Then I was in some room with a television. I went and turned it on and there was the EMS message on it at first then it broke to the presidentual seal. And then Obama was on with a dishoveled look to him as he started to speak. "My fellow Americans...." Then I woke up terribly cold , shaking and afraid. I have had nightmares in the past but never woke up with a feeling like this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I also had a terribly vivid dream this morning, I was taking a piss in this dream and woke up with a startling wet bed.
j/k

Anyways, don't take it as prophetic or anything. It's just a dream. I've had a vivid dream of nukes going off in places in Canada. That hasn't happened has it. But thanks for the dream.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wow, are you sure it was the Pacific? Damn, man, that sounds quite nerve racking.
edit on 7-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Did it have anything to do with this article or the like?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I read a few topics over the past few days that might have been related but no. Also I did not post this in dreams and prophecies but in grey area. A mod must have moved the post. I did not intentionally post this as a prediction. Let me make that quite clear. Pesky Mods Thanks for throwing me into the pit on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Just keep it in the Northern Hemisphere like Japan and Russia have done. That will keep in with the NWO's plans of nearly 90% of the World Population to get the magical 500,000,000....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Have you ever had dreams in the past that were vivid and came true?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I personally believe that a naval war is coming. One can only hope that during the imminent East Asian/Pacific theatre, coming for the next decade or so, no one will try to get away with using nukes out in the seas.

......one can only hope.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

No I have not.
@nd line

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lets hope Naval war isn't coming because we haven't even got a Fecking Aircraft Carrier to join in with here.......

The one we have ''Access too'' is in the French Navy and those Dishevelled Garlic munching little gremlins are currently not our friends at the moment !!!

Having these dreams is all well and good and perhaps the product of a furtive imagination......... has the OP had any other dreams that have become FACT ?

I had a dream last week about piloting a space fighter and saving Humanity, or at least dogfighting for humanity with a Depeche Mode song in the background........Never Let me down, Never Let me Down.......

Should I worry ?

PDUK

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

has the OP had any other dreams that have become FACT ?

As I have stated allready. I have not in fact had any other dreams that came true.
And yes I do believe it is an active imagination. Prolly due to all the posts I read here on ATS and other sites..
However I found the dream very realistic and it is amazing how my mind must have came up with all the vivd details.
I just wanted to share the dream, not declare it a vision.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Naval vessels won't be firing shells in the next Pacific War.

There are no more battleships with big guns. It's cruise missiles that'll be fired.

If the Panama Canal gets bombed by the Chinese and they sink everything we have in the Pacific.....then MAYBE the Navy will have to break out the last BattleShip down in Los Angeles they've been trying to turn into a tourist attraction.

But she wouldn't fire her guns for long before a missile got her.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh no tell me this aint gonna happen?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Gonna post before others come in saying "oh no, Kim Jong-Il died, maybe it'll happen"

Unnerving dream though OP

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Maybe you saw the past? WWII was fought in the Pacific and American Nuke testing went on in sometimes the very same Island chains. Seeing that in your dreams may have prompted you to seek and find an explanation but the idea that Obama was in charge was so scary to you that you woke up!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

If it were just you . . . it would be interesting.

If it were merely attributable to a movie or reading some such it would be mildly interesting.

Given that 100's of people all around the world have been having such dreams for a decade or two . . . makes it more than a little interesting, to me.

Look up

CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK

under the DREAMS AND VISIONS sub menu at

www.handofhelp.com...

There are other such on the sub menu listing as well.

The bloke, now deceased, was typically quite accurate when he rarely gave a timeline.

new topics

top topics

join