It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no evidence of aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aren't inter dimensional beings still alien in nature?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ummmm No such thing as the seach button on ATS?

It's nice to see new and fresh ideas. Bring some AFTER a search.

Saves redundancy.

New idea's are always appreciated and wanted.

Give some of the old geezers on here a little credit too.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Youre right. Theres no evidence of aliens...and theres no evidence there isnt.

Everyone wins!

except the lack of proof of course.

edit on 7-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Of course! Youre right as well. There is absolutely NO PROOF they DONT exist. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Why would the government abduct the same kind of their species if they already knew about the human anatomy? I also think it would be easier for the government to abduct someone without a craft because they can easily cover it up, I mean, it's the government we're talking about. I think it would make more sense if extraterrestrials were the ones associated with the abductions because they would be curious, and for what reason would the government want us to believe aliens exist? To sit back and laugh at us?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Aren't inter dimensional beings still alien in nature?

G....I hate to tell you but....WE are interdimentional beings.....we exist in multiple dimentional states. I think Hollywood has pulled one over on you as you could say....a being that exists in an alternate reality. But if any being exists in our reality....it has to be partially goverened by our specific Universal Geometry....but it could be a INTER-UNIVERSAL existing thing or entity.

I believe that we are these as well....as they are most likely infinte you's and me's.....dependent on probability and creation and destruction od alternate universal divergent relativistic congruency within the MULTIVERVE.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloakedDemon

Why would the government abduct the same kind of their species if they already knew about the human anatomy? I also think it would be easier for the government to abduct someone without a craft because they can easily cover it up, I mean, it's the government we're talking about. I think it would make more sense if extraterrestrials were the ones associated with the abductions because they would be curious, and for what reason would the government want us to believe aliens exist? To sit back and laugh at us?

I think thats a good point.

But:

Why would the government abduct the same species?
Well, many abductees have implants in them. Maybe the government is doing some kind of advanced tracking of certain individuals.

Why would the government want us to believe aliens exist?
To cover up the greatest lie of them all. To coverup the fact that our own government is abducting us putting implants in us, and doing medical tests.

Still, I agree with you. It's probably not the military, but I think we should think about every theory, even if it is unlikely that they are true.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I can't.

I don't believe in god.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Theres some evidence.

Foreign objects emmiting frequencies inside people ears, hands, and other place..strange teeth.

You've just got to LOOK for the research.

ya know research? studying something?

Ok, what about foreign objects emmiting frequencies inside peoples ears?

What about strange teeth?

The things you listed give absolutely no evidence of aliens. They give evidence of something unknown, sure. It could be aliens. I don't discount the theory, I just don't see any evidence to support it.

By the way, I do know what research is. I'd hope that comment was sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I admire you sceptic nature as I was and still am...a sceptic....except for things that I now KNOW....not believe or think or hope or theorize.....but KNOW have a reality to them. It is at that point where a True Sceptic will do one of two things.....either deal with the reality.....or rewrite their mental image and all input of sensory information from their body and mind.

My childhood friend did just this....he could not accept something so he treated it as if it never happened. I hope this does not happen to you. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Well what exactly would be "alien" to you?

Anything not from this planet is good enough for me. Not of this dimension. Whatever, you're splitting hairs. What are you getting at?

Do you want to talk about how "aliens" are not visiting earth and you have some awesome knowledge to know that for sure, or are you trying to discuss what these things might be if they aren't "aliens"....You OP was very confusing.

Whatcha gettin at?

edit on 8-12-2011 by dannotz because: spelling!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by sam_inc

I can't.

I don't believe in god.

Well.... if you are ever fortunate enough too see an other-worlder starship with your own eyes, or feeling one with your hands and feet as they lead you to the promised land - You can count on knowing that you are looking at what Erno86 considers as one of Gaods chariots.

I worship flying saucers almost as much as I worship the pilots that fly them, be they EBE's or robots.

Flying saucer's are the Holy Grail of humanity, which could easily guide the future fate of humanity towards the existence of the human race.

ET proof lies in the eye of the beholder; and one of those beholder's is me.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 8-12-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 8-12-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How do you know they are not time travelers and also extra dimentinal beings?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i like this post op, if we consider the implications of travelling at the speed of light, according to our current understanding of physics anyway, it would require more energy than there is in the entire universe at any given time to make one craft go light speed.

so whatever is piloting these things, we can be fairly sure of the following:

a. its not human.
b. its probably not from a different star system.

its plausible i guess that intelligent life elsewhere has life spans orders of magnitude greater than ours, maybe due to medical technology, or just genetically (or something to that effect, specific to their biology) but then they would reproduce at an equivalently lower rate, or their home world would be a real hell hole. maybe thats why theyre cruising around our planet.

lol, anyway its fun to speculate about this stuff, even while remaining within bounds of reality.

the takeaway is that its much more likely that these ufos are terrestrial in origin, or at least from one of our own planets, or their moons.

so what then, could they be, lets brainstorm.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
i like this post op, if we consider the implications of travelling at the speed of light, according to our current understanding of physics anyway, it would require more energy than there is in the entire universe at any given time to make one craft go light speed.

That's if you want to accelerate something of solid mass but if you can change it into particles first the rules change. Imagine a machine that changes a solid mass into particles or mass energy and sends it on its way then once getting there another machine returns it to its solid mass form. Of course then hoping you don't get reformed with your heart beating on the end of your nose.

It would still take alot of energy but not infinite energy.
edit on 18-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Or you could just Fold Space/Time. And for those who will argue that there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe or Matter to anihillate....to create a singularity sufficient to Fold Space....look at the explaination given on the topic....Physics of E.T. Craft. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by steveknows

Or you could just Fold Space/Time. And for those who will argue that there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe or Matter to anihillate....to create a singularity sufficient to Fold Space....look at the explaination given on the topic....Physics of E.T. Craft. Split Infinity

Come on Split. As I think I've said somewhere on here before. The mass of our sun only just warps space an iddy biddy bit. Do you have any idea how much energy you'd need to fold it in half so you could step form one point to another?

Or another way of putting it. You'd need a machine that generates the energy of thousands of suns combined..
edit on 18-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join