It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no evidence of aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Witnesses? Thousands of them, possibly millions, does that count? If only one of those witnesses is correct.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
There's no evidence of aliens. Now don't kill me for this, I'm not saying what you think I am. I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them. All I'm saying is, there is simply no evidence that these creatures are aliens. How can we jump to that conclusion so quickly? I think that 'aliens' could just as easily be Extra-Dimensional beings, time travelers, some type of lost Atlantis-like civilization, or maybe they're just super-advanced government projects kept secret from the public. My point is, we don't know. So how come the E-T hypothesis gets so much attention and these other theories hardly get any at all?

I'll say it again. There's no evidence of aliens. I believe there's enough evidence to offer proof of something unknown. Something beyond our current understanding, but I don't think we can automatically jump to aliens with so little information about the subject.

If you know anything about logic then you would know that it is simply imposible to prove that anything does not exist, including evidence of aliens. You might well try to prove that God does not exist. Your statement is ignorant and nonsensical.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes there is...your here aren't you? I'm here aren't i? Well if we exist, they exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Theres stacks of evidence that people see things they cant identify in the sky, its just there is zero evidence that there are extraterrestrial UFO's visiting the earth.

One does not automatically validate the other.

edit on 7-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well I think the reason people lean towards the Alien side is because of things like Roswell. Where part of the story includes little gray beings.

Also, the phenomenon of Alien abduction seems to make it quite clear that these people are experiencing things with non-humans.

What do we do when several Abductee's go in front of a panel of 10 Psychiatrists with PhD's and they all deem these people perfectly sane and normal?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them.

The OP thinks something is doing this but not aliens...Doesn't matter what dimension they are from the fact is there is some kind of phenom going on. Aliens or whatever they may be you still admit to SOMTHING doing SOMETHING. You seem a bit confused..?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

I've seen credible photos and videos of Unidentified Flying Objects.

I've seen zero credible photos and videos of E.T.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
There's no evidence of aliens. Now don't kill me for this, I'm not saying what you think I am. I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them. All I'm saying is, there is simply no evidence that these creatures are aliens. How can we jump to that conclusion so quickly? I think that 'aliens' could just as easily be Extra-Dimensional beings, time travelers, some type of lost Atlantis-like civilization, or maybe they're just super-advanced government projects kept secret from the public. My point is, we don't know. So how come the E-T hypothesis gets so much attention and these other theories hardly get any at all?

I'll say it again. There's no evidence of aliens. I believe there's enough evidence to offer proof of something unknown. Something beyond our current understanding, but I don't think we can automatically jump to aliens with so little information about the subject.

I have yet to see you in any of my threads regarding UFO's and ET's, and offering opinions/debunking. I'd guess you either haven't looked hard enough, or don't know where to look. There's no proof. But there's evidence.

Can you point me to any evidence?
2nd line

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Throwing terms like extradimensional or interdimensional around will get you trolled 'round here, but I totally agree.

I was of the extraterrestrial mindset for years, but the 'evidence' as it were, leads to something else. The E.T. hypothesis fails to account for--amongst other things--the high strangeness features of many, many encounters.

In fact, most of our Ufologists have routinely left such details OUT of their reports. That's why--I believe--that many E.T. proponents ever so blindly stick to their belief: Many of them don't have all the information.

The following story about Project Identification highlights a significant part of the problem with mainstream E.T. Ufology. It deals with--arguably--the most in-depth and scientific field study ever done publicly in regards to the ufo mystery.

You won't hear about it much, however, because it suggests answers that may fall outside of the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

Few ufologists and even fewer people with a causal interest in the UFO phenomenon are familiar with what could have arguably been the most scientific and thorough field study of UFOs ever made. In some ways it is odd that this research is so obscure in ufology, but the reasons become increasingly clear when the findings and psychological aspects of it are understood.

Even more oddly, ufologists who begin with the assumption that UFOs are extraterrestrial craft are those who have mostly ignored the findings of this extraordinary research. In fact, this amazing series of field studies could be the best evidence ever put forth that something physical (and operating outside the known laws of science) does move around in the sky, occasionally lands, and interacts with human observers.
www.mysterious-america.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them.

The OP thinks something is doing this but not aliens...Doesn't matter what dimension they are from the fact is there is some kind of phenom going on. Aliens or whatever they may be you still admit to SOMTHING doing SOMETHING. You seem a bit confused..?

-SAP-

I think the E-T hypothesis is a very good theory. But it's not the only one. I'm not saying it's not aliens, I'm saying there's no evidence that it is and we don't know.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I never said it did.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Yes there is...your here aren't you? I'm here aren't i? Well if we exist, they exist.

Sure they exist. Are they coming here?

We don't know.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Despite it's uncertainty, you cannot say for sure. Why do you all think you would know some very big secrets and because they do not appear clearly to become undeniable proof then they must not be true? Some people involved in things have said it - you've no idea how well some things can be kept secret and at any costs, ANY

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I agree with the OP.

Razimus -- If these other- worlder starships are known as a fact,[ I know they are a fact, since I've seen one or two myself,]why do they seem to move around in Earths atmosphere, and sea's, like they are guided by some kind of intelligence? Who do you think built them and who flys them? Robot's maybe? If they are robot's who built the robot's?

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just to point out, Proof of God or Aliens can only be determined on a personal level. Open your mind and you might get an answer..............just don't let it fall out

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I agree with the OP.

I've seen zero credible photos of a blackhole.

edit on 12/7/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a wealth of knowledge and data contributing to the fact that Earth has been and continues to be visited by extraterrestrial entities. Jim Marrs (the same guy who wrote the AboveTop Secret Book) has another book called Rule By Secrecy. It details artifacts of the old world such as Egyptian tombs that have decorations which look exactly like modern aircraft and other flying saucers. There are also buildings and monuments constructed with extreme precision and engineering prowess that we have no way to replicate EVEN TO THIS DAY.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a wealth of knowledge and data contributing to the fact that Earth has been and continues to be visited by extraterrestrial entities. Jim Marrs (the same guy who wrote the AboveTop Secret Book) has another book called Rule By Secrecy. It details artifacts of the old world such as Egyptian tombs that have decorations which look exactly like modern aircraft and other flying saucers. There are also buildings and monuments constructed with extreme precision and engineering prowess that we have no way to replicate EVEN TO THIS DAY.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
and give me evidence that GOD exist?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Theres some evidence.

Foreign objects emmiting frequencies inside people ears, hands, and other place..strange teeth.

You've just got to LOOK for the research.

ya know research? studying something?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join