It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no evidence of aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There's no evidence of aliens. Now don't kill me for this, I'm not saying what you think I am. I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them. All I'm saying is, there is simply no evidence that these creatures are aliens. How can we jump to that conclusion so quickly? I think that 'aliens' could just as easily be Extra-Dimensional beings, time travelers, some type of lost Atlantis-like civilization, or maybe they're just super-advanced government projects kept secret from the public. My point is, we don't know. So how come the E-T hypothesis gets so much attention and these other theories hardly get any at all?

I'll say it again. There's no evidence of aliens. I believe there's enough evidence to offer proof of something unknown. Something beyond our current understanding, but I don't think we can automatically jump to aliens with so little information about the subject.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
not born of earth? extraterrestrial!
not born of this dimension? interdimensional!
not born of superior aptitude? polish.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What the hell are you talking about?
I don't want any food. I am at home already.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

Being of Polish descent, I still LOL'd at this...

I agree with the OP, though, even though this is definately a bit of a worn out subject. There is no proof that whatever these things that people are seeing are beings from another planet. Could be extra-dimensional, but still living on their version of earth, etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
you can keep saying it and keep deny all you want there is real evidence not teh cheap crap you here about on youtube or other bull#/.. also sounds to me like your someone who just wouldnt want to believe.. forom ancients scripts to oainting theyve always been there...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I guess I felt the same way until the winter of 83 in a Chicago suburb, when I saw one at night, lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
There's no evidence of aliens. Now don't kill me for this, I'm not saying what you think I am. I believe that UFO's are visiting us, and observing us. I believe that they are abducting people and doing tests/expeiraments on them. All I'm saying is, there is simply no evidence that these creatures are aliens. How can we jump to that conclusion so quickly? I think that 'aliens' could just as easily be Extra-Dimensional beings, time travelers, some type of lost Atlantis-like civilization, or maybe they're just super-advanced government projects kept secret from the public. My point is, we don't know. So how come the E-T hypothesis gets so much attention and these other theories hardly get any at all?

I'll say it again. There's no evidence of aliens. I believe there's enough evidence to offer proof of something unknown. Something beyond our current understanding, but I don't think we can automatically jump to aliens with so little information about the subject.

I have yet to see you in any of my threads regarding UFO's and ET's, and offering opinions/debunking. I'd guess you either haven't looked hard enough, or don't know where to look. There's no proof. But there's evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

That cracked me up.

On another note. Why is it that people who believe in aliens visiting earth don't like to be PROBED about the lack of evidence

edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: Add

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I to live in a suburb of Chicago and have seen my share of strange things in the sky never thought I would but if you keep your eyes fixed on the sky your bound to see something that ponders the mind

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Being of Polish descent, I still LOL'd at this...

Being of polish descent i still don't get it

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Youre right. Theres no evidence of aliens...and theres no evidence there isnt.

Everyone wins!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Youre right. Theres no evidence of aliens...and theres no evidence there isnt.

Everyone wins!

Yep exactly right. I've seen plenty objects in the night sky however, zipping around and making very fast turns so I think that's evidence. I've also had a few closer up sightings in daylight that were in no doubt NOT HUMAN CRAFT!!

That's enough evidence for me. And if the OP did some research he'd find alot of evidence from the distant past in many other cultures.

I think there is more evidence for Aliens than there is of GOD!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Precisely my friend. Precisely. By comparrison...there is more FOR than AGAINST. And for a Supreme Being..... "GOD" for that matter as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Haha, what discussion are you trying to start, if there is no proof, ok, you win, case closed..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
reply to post by stevcolx

Precisely my friend. Precisely. By comparrison...there is more FOR than AGAINST. And for a Supreme Being..... "GOD" for that matter as well.

It's only evidence or (more for than against) if you don't mind swallowing teaspoons full of crap without asking what's in it.
edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join