It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political science teacher includes Agenda 21 in assignment...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So i've been working on these assignments that are due tommorow for my Political Science class. All of the assignments have been about typical political stuff so far, but this last assignment asks us to give the current status on each of the following political issues...one is congress and insider trading laws, the other is about bailouts...THEN the third one is Agenda 21. I was really surprised when I read that!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Interesting, would you like some ATS help with your project?

First could you provide some basic information? What kind of school is it that you attend and general whereabouts? High School or College? And what are some of the other topics of study in your political science class.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sounds as if your teacher is interested in learning as to whether or not the students know WTFIU with the CSOA.

Five bucks to the person that deciphers the acronyms.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

What the f.ck is up with the Corporate States of America?

U2U me for sending me my 5 bucks!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Current state of affairs!

Yours works as well hahaha.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Interesting, would you like some ATS help with your project?

First could you provide some basic information? What kind of school is it that you attend and general whereabouts? High School or College? And what are some of the other topics of study in your political science class.

I go to a State college in California. What's funny is that all the information we learn about in class is just typical political stuff you would expect from a political science class. Like starting off with the constitution, then going into political parties, current issues like the bailout and election...nothing out of the ordinary at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

All part of teaching you why all of these programs are good. Most college professors in my experience, that where under the age of 50 acted if it was there mission to show you why your parents where racists and hated poor people. When I was getting my B.A. one of my prof's taught liberation theology as if it was the only thing you needed to learn about south america and that it was undeniably correct. The town the college was in elected its first hispanic mayor (not first mayor of color just hispanic mayor) and the professor told us how proud we should be of the town for being so forward thinking and shed a little tear. I had another professor who taught middle eastern politics andI brought up a raid on a local mosque, that turned up some terrorist ties. He responded that whoever I knew that was involved with the raid was a liar and that Islam was a religion of peace. He refused to call on me for the rest of the term. Just goes to show how enlightened your professor is....lucky you haha

top topics

join