It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Meteor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I had a dream last night, my dreams normally come true, sometimes i think it is dejavu. But then sometimes a few months sometimes closer on a year it comes true.

This Meteor larger than YU55 hit earth, Earth was tilted off it's axis. The meteor hit just off Africa in the South Atlantic. Africa was devastated and so was South America. The east coast of U.S.A was hurt by a tsunami but the early warning system allowed evacuation with little loss off life however massive damage to the East coast.

The strange thing was this Meteor was radioactive the radiation didn't spread however which was odd, it remained in the rock itself. As the meteor broke up over Earth naturally smaller chunks spread all over as far as Australia, China and India as this was the direction it came from.

Anyone who touched the rocks was sure to get sick. I dreamt myself with a geiger counter measuring one of these stones with a team and they said alien artifacts were intact within the stone. Just then one of the larger rocks behind us broke up and something came out we were blinded by a light and i woke up.

I would be warned November 2012 I fear a large Meteor with aliens inside the smaller Rocks/Capsules is going to crash land. Somethings not right

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Read less ATS before you go to bed.... just kidding.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Copyright your dream before a movie producer steals it away!

Great intro for a movie! We'll see if your prediction comes true or not next year! ;-)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
and i say its just a dream.. i doubt everysingle one of your dreams comes true..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Now you mention it... it is a great intro for a movie!!!
# i could get rich here who do i send this in to lol

top topics

join