posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Please perform following steps to find your folder
1. Open My computer.
2. Please double click on C: (System Partition).
3. Double click on Documents and Settings.
4. Double click on your User Name.
5. Double click on Desktop option to see your folders.
You may also try showing all hidden files and folders. Follow these steps to do that:
1. Open Windows Explorer (Windows Key + E).
2. Click on Tools menu.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab.
5. Select the radio button corresponding to "Show Hidden files and folders".
6. Click Apply button.
7. Click OK.
8. Close everything.
9. Go back to your Desktop and check if you could see the folders that you've been looking for.
I hope this helps.
edit on 7-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)