It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive programming in new movie signifying WW3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As you all know the tension in the middle east surrounding Iran's nuclear capabilities are escalating towards event horizon triggering a daisy chain of events leading to the inevitable big 3 acronyms, WWIII. All we can do is sit on our thumbs and speculate and watch it all unfold or prolong itself out to the next series of "threats" Iran possesses and try to decipher and sift through the doublespeak and crap looking for clues.

There may be a major clue among us pointing to the actuality of the coming assualt on Iran that we've been hearing so much about and it doesn't lie within their words but laid out in a ritualistic fashion known as predictive programming. We've been hearing for a while now that the attack could come before this Christmas or in the middle of December and also and more recently possibly between mid December and mid January.

Here's the clue and it may be nothing but it may be something worth definitely thinking about and taking into consideration giving us some insight to if this thing's gonna kickoff within the next month.

www.filmofilia.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The movie War Horse comes out this December starting Christmas Day.
War Horse could be linked to the Horseman of the Apocalypse War and of course well "War"
Something to expand on and add more details to because like you know clues are hidden and symbolically planted for the audience of the world in ritualistic fashion to fuel their agenda.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I love love LOVE this stuff, Im always looking for clues in movies now, thanks for sharing!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
No problem, it just kinda occured to me when I saw it that maybe they're hinting at something here.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I honestly believe there is much to predictive programming and the masses need to wake up and start taking notice instead of allowing it to prepare them in the way TPTB see fit.

I'd just like to also mention how the movie War Horse may also be a symbol for the four horsemen of the apocalypse since this is a religious reference and the movie is coming out on Christmas day.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it and of course the date when it comes out coinciding around the time of when Israel might strike.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

It probably isn't far from the truth since the horse is brownish red in the pic you posted plus it would also be a symbolic stain on Christmas as a holy day for Christians.

en.wikipedia.org...

The rider of the second horse is often taken to represent War[2] and/or Violence in general.[4][1] His horse's color is red (πυρρός, from πῦρ, fire). In some translations, the color is specifically a "fiery" red. This color, as well as the rider's possession of a great sword, suggests blood that is to be spilled.[3] The second horseman may represent civil war as opposed to the war of conquest that the first horseman is sometimes said to bring.[3][12] Other commentators have suggested it might also represent persecution of Christians

edit on 7-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Here is a bit about the movie's premise:
www.imdb.com...

According to this, the man is named Albert and the horse is named Joey.
The name Albert means noble and bright.
The name Joey is, of course, short for Joseph, which is Hebrew in origin and means "he shall hold". It could also be symbolic of Joseph in the Bible.
Also see:
answers.yahoo.com...

In Hebrew, the name Joseph means- May Jehovah add/give increase. St Joseph of Arimathea undertook the burial of Jesus (in Holy Grail lore). In the bible Joseph was sold by his brothers into slavery and later rose to become a supreme power in Egypt. Also Jesus legal father... Other origins for the name Joseph include - Hebrew, Biblical.The name Joseph is most often used as a boy name or male name.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Movies and now games too, BF3 centres around conflict in Iran lol

top topics

join