It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting documentary about dreams - Brodcast on NOVA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I stumbled upon this short documentary I suppose you could call it, that discusses some interesting topics about dreams, and how they can correspond with waking life.

I'm only half way through at the moment, but I figured it'd be interesting enough to share, as I'm sure a good majority of people on here are interested in dreams! Maybe this thread can open up some discussion to some dreams that people may have recently had that might have been a type of self "revelation" or it could just be something crazy! Also any other information you might have would be appreciated, I can sort through it when i find some time,

So I recommend if you get a few minutes, and you're interested in dreams give this a look! It has 6 parts, all are ~7 min average.

Thanks.

PS: I hope this is the right forum for this sort of topic. Also didn't find this in search.

edit on 12/6/2011 by eXia7 because: silly embed

edit on 12/6/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nice docu

I just had a dream that I hit a cop car. It shook me because it was so realistic.

The next day my sister hit a cop car. It was weird to say the least.

Also would like to add...
There's no conclusive evidence AT ALL that '___' makes us dream or gives us NDE's. Its a myth that has been said so many times people think it is true.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Nice docu

I just had a dream that I hit a cop car. It shook me because it was so realistic.

The next day my sister hit a cop car. It was weird to say the least.

Also would like to add...
There's no conclusive evidence AT ALL that '___' makes us dream or gives us NDE's. Its a myth that has been said so many times people think it is true.

Yeah dreams are weird. Mine aren't so vivid as they used to be when I was younger, but I can remember some dreams from time to time.

My girlfriend on the other hand can remember her dreams really well. Just a few weeks ago she told me about a dream that I had given her this unique and amazing ring, then a week later, she found a ring that looked pretty much like the one in her dream.
edit on 12/6/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I've watched the first four, and will have to take a break before I can finish (have other stuff to do today! LOL) but this is really fascinating.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
I've watched the first four, and will have to take a break before I can finish (have other stuff to do today! LOL) but this is really fascinating.

Thanks for posting!

No problem man, glad you guys found it interesting!

top topics

join