It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landed in my garden! The illuminati tried to kill my dad! Aliens kicked my dog!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2
reply to post by ILikeStars

Why does the M equal a W in the Patrick Stewart example? A bit of licence taken really don't you think? Is that the only letter allowed to be upside down?

Why do you believe english is only travelling from left to right? A bit of licence taken really don't you think?

beef / feed (we do feed on beef)

boots / stood (boots have been known to have stood)

shower / rewash (because every time I take a shower I am rewashing the same parts as I did last time. That and there really is no actual (phonetic or audible) "a" sound in the word wash.)

eden / nude (they were nude in the garden of edun, pronounced \ˈē-dən\ or: edun according to Merriam Websters

What is one of the first things an infant puts in their lips? Well, one lip, it's just round when you open your mouth...

in lip
ni pil
nipple.

What was your question again?

˙pǝʇuǝʌuı sɐʍ ɥsıןƃuǝ uǝɥʍ punoɹɐ ʇ,usɐʍ ı ˙ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsnɾ 'sʇuoɟ ʎuɐɯ os uı ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇou ɟı ɹɐıןıɯıs os ʞooן ʍ ɐ puɐ ɯ uɐ sǝop ʎɥʍ 'ʇɥƃıɹ 'ɥo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

you're a smart man

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

also we eat dessert, but we can go on holiday to the sahara desert

and desserts is stressed spelled backwards

and iceland is full of grass and greenland is full of ice

who invented this language in which we use to communicate via our face portals or keyboard devices????

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

shower/rewash? huh? rewash backwards is hsawer.............and I still don't get the fact that the 'w' in Stewart is the ONLY letter used upside down....

You're really not following any logical rules with some of these....

OK, I'll try one: butter/rettub re=regarding and tub could be tub of butter - pure genius!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

you're a smart man

Thank you very very much. But, the truth is, there are many things about which I am ignorant, I must admit.

But one thing I do know is that tax payers are responsible for enabling and funding the study and militarization of information being encoded/encrypted linguistically.

Goodfellow Air Force Base is a non-flying United States Air Force base located in San Angelo, Texas. As part of Air Education & Training Command (AETC), Goodfellow's main mission is cryptologic and intelligence training for the Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps. Military firefighters are also trained here as part of the 312th Training Squadron.
Wikipedia's article on Goodfellow Air Force Base, 1st sentence.

Definition of CRYPTOGRAPHY

1: secret writing

2: the enciphering and deciphering of messages in secret code or cipher; also: the computerized encoding and decoding of information

Definition of CRYPTANALYSIS

1: the solving of cryptograms or cryptographic systems

2: the theory of solving cryptograms or cryptographic systems : the art of devising methods for cryptanalysis

Definition of CRYPTOGRAM

1: a communication in cipher or code

2: a figure or representation having a hidden significance

Definition of CIPHER

1a: zero 1a b: one that has no weight, worth, or influence : nonentity

2a: a method of transforming a text in order to conceal its meaning — compare code 3b b: a message in code

3: arabic numeral

4: a combination of symbolic letters; especially: the interwoven initials of a name

I think the above is pretty self explanatory. I think this is real stuff. Maybe we are not so much brainwashed by the codes and encryptions in the words as we are hypnotized by it, or by creating/projecting it outwards onto a shared reality. But, if real, if these codes really are put there by intelligent life.. certainly there must be some side effects of it, it must have some effect on us I would think. Considering these possible codes that seem to exist in our languages also seem to contain what to me seems like intimate details about the future, and future events, ... and we have been blasting broadcasts outwards in space for how many decades now?

Eh... maybe I'm way off and just on some conspiracy rant.

Usama Bin Laden - Abuse Mainland (anagram gif)

[size=24]✌

edit on 7-12-2011 by ILikeStars because: add anagram link and selfishly beg for a star again. You know, cuz I'm a star whore and all. Are you still reading this? .... Well in that case I formally declare at the end of this sentence that I am ending this post.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

shower/rewash? huh? rewash backwards is hsawer.............and I still don't get the fact that the 'w' in Stewart is the ONLY letter used upside down....

Because sh makes it's own sound, and English isn't always logical, now is it? English is only as logical as those who have created it, continue to use it, and are changing it.

If the gh in enough is pronounced f, the o in women pronounced i, and the ci in official makes the sh sound, then the word GHOCI should be pronounced FISH.

English is only as logical as those who have created it, continue to use it, and are changing it.

OK, I'll try one: butter/rettub re=regarding and tub could be tub of butter - pure genius!!!!

yep. you got me there. my whole theory is bust.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Because sh makes it's own sound, and English isn't always logical, now is it? English is only as logical as those who have created it, continue to use it, and are changing it.

If the gh in enough is pronounced f, the o in women pronounced i, and the ci in official makes the sh sound, then the word GHOCI should be pronounced FISH.

English is only as logical as those who have created it, continue to use it, and are changing it.

yep. you got me there. my whole theory is bust.

yes 'sh' makes it own sound but 'hs' makes a different sound......not sure what your point is there when I said that rewash backwards is hsawer which would not sound anything like shower?

I'm not being purposefully argumentative, it's just that I have been an avid cryptic crossword solver for many, many years so I'm very used to looking at words within words, backward words, words in phrases, anagrams, words created from letter patterns etc etc etc.....

All I'm saying is that the Patrick Stewart example was illogical, shower/rewash didn't quite work and, personally, the Bin Laden/Abuse Mainland was very vague (abuse mainland?)..............sometimes these things are stretched too far in order to make them fit and it just becomes creative editing.

Just my opinion......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

this is the direction in which i'd like to see every thread go from now

no proper title or fearmongering just post yer sheeit

just bring what you have

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is your dog ok?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

yes luckily they were only experimenting

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

did u find out what this is yet? i'm intrigued

also everybody check out the Edgar Mitchell videos

hes an astronaut who claims to have seen things and STILL no one believes him

i for one think if that can happen then we are pretty #ed!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

i mean, someone who we KNOW has been there and is claiming these things and still we know nothing

sad eh

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

i star all your posts because ulikestars

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

just bring what you have

Both breathing and regulating our heart beats are examples of involuntary or automatic functions of the body. In other words we do not have to consciously think about breathing or heartbeat, or even be conscious for both of them to happen. We can even breath and regulate our heartbeat AUTOMATICALLY while sleeping!

"I can ban automatic" is an anagram for the scientific name of tobacco, "Nicotiana tabacum".

[size=24]【ツ】
edit on 7-12-2011 by ILikeStars because: 【ツ】

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

aboslute genius!!!!!

I'd give you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,014,425 stars if i could

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is one of my favorites abundanthope.net...
edit on 7-12-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

yes 'sh' makes it own sound but 'hs' makes a different sound.....

The word shower phonetically reversed CAN sound like rewash. It is not impossible or illogical. It is not an assumption that requires flawed or malicious logic to conclude.

Yes, hs does not make a sh sound. But shower reversed phonetically, the sounds that make the word, can.

.not sure what your point is there when I said that rewash backwards is hsawer which would not sound anything like shower?
(bold & underlined added by me)

Sure, but the sequence of sounds in the word shower reversed can make the sequence of sounds in the word rewash.

All I'm saying is that the Patrick Stewart example was illogical, ...

Listen Spock,
... this is exactly why I used a font in my example presented in the first post that prints an m exactly like it prints a w upside down. It was the same exact symbol, just from a different perspective.

m & w have the same symbol in some fonts:

shower/rewash didn't quite work and, personally, the Bin Laden/Abuse Mainland was very vague (abuse mainland?)..............sometimes these things are stretched too far in order to make them fit and it just becomes creative editing.

Just my opinion......

You are certainly entitled to it. If it seems very vague that Usama Bin Laden got credit for abusing the mainland I really don't know what talking points I could use to have a debate or discussion about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

ohh lordy!!! what the frig is that?!?!?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

please. use this thread to have this debate, i'd love to see it

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What is so logical about rules? Do you logically believe you are going to live long enough to even learn the number of rules that exist?

What are the number of rules and laws that exist? How many mandatory expectations would I have to conform to, and comply with, in order to be a law abiding citizen in your neck of the woods?

Are you sure I'm not following any logical rules .... or is it you who may lack the experience needed to know what all the rules mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously?

I'm not really following any logical rules?

Where do said logical rules want to lead me to?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join