It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware:QR Code (Quick Response Code) May = Mark of the Beast 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Everybody beware of the creepy new barcode that is taking over the world. If you don't stop and notice the implications of this seemingly convenient device then you will not think twice when they come around to getting everybody mandatorily tattooed with a barcode or whatever they are gonna do. Perhaps,TSA is already de-sensitizing people to being scanned over by x-ray machines acclimating them for the time when the Police State will require people to be laser scanned everywhere they enter and go.

[color=DarkCyan]Shrewd Phone

In the USA, QR code usage is expanding.[citation needed] During the month of June 2011, according to one study, 14 million mobile users scanned a QR code or a barcode. Some 58% of those users scanned a QR or bar code from their home, while 39% scanned from retail stores; 53% of the 14 million users were men between the ages of 18 and 34.[20]

[color=palevioletred]While the adoption of QR codes in some markets has been slow to begin (particularly in markets such as the United States, where competing standards such as Data Matrix exist), the technology is gaining some traction in the smartphone market. Many Android, Nokia, Blackberry handsets, and the Nintendo 3DS, come with QR code readers installed. QR reader software is available for most mobile platforms. Moreover, there are a number of online QR code generators which enable users to create QR codes for their own needs.

secure.wikimedia.org...

Fast forward to 1:19:15 in this video to hear something very interesting hinting at laser scanned skin imprinted code.

[
edit on 6-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Every technological advance seems to be "the mark of the beast" these days...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This post makes me glad I don't own a cell phone. I find them bothersome. Interesting!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder how we can get our hands on some paperwork that will show that we've gotten the chip when we haven't. Maybe a mole or hack can find the paperwork and it can be distributed to everyone when they ask for proof of slavedom.

Another thing will be to fool or damage the sensing machine. You know, have a sheath of fake skin on your arm so when they wave the detection wand over your arm searching for the chip, the hidden magnet or kriptonite causes the machine/sensor to fry.

(Robotic voice)
Must. Plan. Counter> Preparaions. Now.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I'm starting to wonder how we can get our hands on some paperwork that will show that we've gotten the chip when we haven't. Maybe a mole or hack can find the paperwork and it can be distributed to everyone when they ask for proof of slavedom.

Another thing will be to fool or damage the sensing machine. You know, have a sheath of fake skin on your arm so when they wave the detection wand over your arm searching for the chip, the hidden magnet or kriptonite causes the machine/sensor to fry.

(Robotic voice)
Must. Plan. Counter> Preparaions. Now.

You're on to something....the paperwork couldn't be that difficult to fabricate, right? I mean, look at all the fake i.d's, birth certificates...etc. They are very easy to obtain.

Your 2nd suggestion...another good one. Personally I'm not certain how to create a sheath of fake skin but I'm sure there are plenty that can.

Yep, I'm with afterthought when it all comes down!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
this is going to sound awkward, but i had a dream recently about living in this strange society that was more like a prison. i was trying to get a beer from a vending machine and i had to scan my arm which had a barcode on it, or perhaps i had a bracelet or something with a barcode, then i had to scan the barcode on the drink.. there was no money involved but the whole situation was really sketchy and i felt very concious that i had some limited amount of things i could do or items and foods i could obtain and that i was always watched. i wasn't afraid at all, just concious of it. it was some strange stuff.

i have had dreams of future events before they happen and dreams of future places before ever being there before but this dream was likely just me reading conspiracy websites too much. i really think if society got under that level of control it'd be long after my generation died off.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Here ya go. Scan this one. I encoded a VERY secret message about the mark of the beast!

You can make your own QR codes HERE, for FREE!

You can incorporate a url, a text message, a phone number, or an sms. No reason to be afraid of new technology, it's pretty cool, actually.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/640a860fca21.png[/atsimg]

If you scan the code above...
you will go strait to Hell !!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Oops, couldn't resist the scan.

ARGGGH! I'm in hell now!

(BTW, that circulated around awhile ago. You're the author of that? Wow, well met.)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It is not the mark of the beast but it is implicative of a higher grasp of technology.

Maybe this is of interest: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Woah.. flash back to the 80s!!! How's that UPC barcode being the mark of the beast thing going anyway?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Guilty as charged good sir...
Guilty as charged

lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You. You. You...beast!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The Bible is clear that exceptance of the mark will be a conscious choice of free will, you will not be tricked, you will know exactly what you are doing. Free will to choose God or reject him is at the basis of our whole being!!!

new topics

top topics

join