It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I started going with a new guy and he wants me off of ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by FailedProphet

I think a vast portion of ATS stopped by to comment. I read the whole thread, and saw a lot of high post numbers. Popular? Prolly. It's more likely the clever title, as that's what got me to stop by.

Anyone else thinking publicity stunt?

Hit the nail right on the head in my opinion!

A bunch of jizz...running down the drain instead of hitting the mark!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Sigh, the drama.

So tired of reading about peoples laundry in public.

If she was looking for help on here, it was a wasted excersize.

vvv
edit on 9-12-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: typo

yeah but shes a female poster, we must shower her with flags and stars till further notice.

I'm obviously doing something wrong then.
Perhaps I should show my ankles more often.

No, scratch that, it's too cold to be showing ankles.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
After much wasted time carefully considering this stupid topic, these are my conclusions. Take em or leave em.

1) Sounds to me like she's probably gone, as she said. Something about the tone, plus there is no history from this poster of doing this kind of thing, as far as I know. She seems to be have been fairly consistant, as a poster, although a little batty. But hey, so are we all.

2) If she is with some guy and she's not posting here anymore there really isn't anything else we can do about it, so we have no way of knowing. There is no way to know what kind of man he is other than what she wrote, which as far as I am concerned is not enough.

3) Even given both of the above, I think she's a bit of an attention hound and knows how to twist people around her finger in that passive-aggressive female way. Something about the way the topic was set up has an ugly little "barb" of some kind on a subconscious, intuitive level. A passive aggressive sense...but I don't get the feeling it was a cry for help or anything like that. Maybe a kind of dig at her new guy? She has a sharp way about her so I don't think she's going to be a pushover.

Anyway whatever. No offence but I feel like I lost about half-a-dozen IQ points by thinking about this.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by FailedProphet

Are you the 'New boy friend'??

LOL that crossed my mind for a second.

Ah...since you're female I have to shower you with stars. Thems be the rules, apparently. So there ya go.

Originally posted by Never Despise
3) Even given both of the above, I think she's a bit of an attention hound and knows how to twist people around her finger in that passive-aggressive female way.

Awwwwwwwww snap. He went there.

edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
this thread made me remember one of my all time favorite quotes that I had somehow forgotten

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master"

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

My avitar is..........

But can you be sure i am?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Congrats on the BF, but you'd think this fellow would like you for who you are.

I would agree, that while in a relationship, maybe he could feel threatened by social media, etc., but I'd recommend simply reducing the amount of time each week vs. leaving for a long span of time. You may end up resenting him if you really miss it and feel guilty.

Regardless, best wishes to you and for your relationship.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet

Originally posted by galadofwarthethirdBut all in all, this thread, reading it and the responses in it. It even makes me ask, Whats your game Partygirl? You seem to be either very sneaky, and looking for attention, or really just plain truthful and everybody is reading to much into it...

Ok, I just have to let everyone know -- She's really gone, its not a publicity stunt. It's not a troll or a scam.

How do I know? Trust me I do. She is with this dude and that's all there is to it.

Now you have no reason to believe me of course, but this is in fact the truth of the matter.

Excellent! wish her well.

But as you know the dude abides. But not forever.

Now people can get on to more important things then Partygirl and her boyfriends......I have been thinking lately that there have not been enough threads about reptilians, draconians, and Andromedans. So now that she is gone, maybe we can all get on to more important things.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Explanation: Uhmmm?

So now that she is gone, maybe we can all get on to more important things.

NEVER!!! :shk:

We stalkers shall turn this thread into a perpetual Shrine honouring her memory for ever and ever and ever! [rocks back and forth sucking on thumb]

Personal Disclosure: I can't wait to deify her and then go on some mad crusade!

She had better return soonish, so as to dispense her valuable goddess like wisdom and advice on how best to do that, so we don't misconstrue what she has posted already!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation S@F.

Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. Get your butt's back to base immediately.

Partygirl was all religious like or so she said.
And you know them christian types, one of the precepts is no idolatry before there lord....I do not think she would like to be idolized.

You do not want to be an idolater now would you OmegaLogos?

Partygirl would not like that, if she were here she would probably give you a.

But don't answer that question about idolatry OL, because I know what you will say and do in any case...It was rhetorical anyways.

And besides OL I am sure we can find somebody else all you stalker types can be all stalkish like with.

Hey OL! maybe you could start a thread taking application's on who would want to be stalked by all the creepy, oh so creepy dudes on ATS.
Here is a catchy tittle for something like that, it could be something along the lines of.

"Attention all you fairer members of ATS! Who among you would like to be stalked, please put your name on the list bellow ...
"

Personal Disclosure: Send me a link to the thread and all the applicants if you actually do that.
Hrmmm! You know for revision purposes.

But forget Partygirl, she is yesterdays news.
.. And there are more important things a foot.

Like this stuff!

I bet you didnt know this, but here are 20 things you didn't know about spiders...It's pretty interesting stuff, I personally think number 10, 11, 12 and 20 is pretty interesting.
spiders

But for your personal interests check out number 4, 5, 15, 16, and 17. As always OL mother nature is light years ahead of humanity, so much so that were just barely scratching the surface.

So for now it's time to play catch up.

OH! And may this thread fade into the aether and oblivion.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you go to her profile you will see that she started exactly 111 threads in her ATS career.

Is this the work of the power of 11:11 again?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarensHoliday
If you go to her profile you will see that she started exactly 111 threads in her ATS career.

Is this the work of the power of 11:11 again?

Are you partygirl resurrected?

(joking)

edit on 10-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

lol no but I joined around the time she left.

I have been watching this board for a while actually. I thought this thread was interesting because somebody was leaving right when I was joining. Then I got sucked in by the DRAMA lol

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by TheLegend

My avitar is..........

But can you be sure i am?

I have a photographic memory and recall you making a post in a feminist's topic. You're an older woman but have class and common sense.

Edit: I mean just older than me!
edit on 11-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Good I'm glad that I don't have to read her religious babble anymore... I guess I could understand now why she was a follower, seems she needs to cling onto something to feel important, maybe one day she will grow out of it and become a person of her own.....

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
One thing is, though, he thought my ATS habit was "creepy." He kept asking me "why do you spend so much time on that creepy board" and yesterday he asked me to stop posting here, because he doesnt "like the kind of people who hang out on those places."

Guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
One week later.............................................

Party Girl's been back for a peek, I wonder if she's taken anything said on board??

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
PG, I know you are reading this. Come back. We miss you.

Life isn't the same without seeing your smiling face and blue shirt next to a topics that were somehow always edgy and appealing blends of complete wingbat religious nuttery with astute social commentary. Your brand of crazy doesn't just fall from the trees every day...you were a special type of crazy.

I don't care what your deal is with your new guy, but he's an idiot and we love you more.

Just say the word and I will get in my car and come rescue you (wherever you are...give me your address first, lol). I will drive all day and all night until I reach the little miserable desert shack I picture you living in, and I will save you from your oppressive medieval-minded boyfriend. Serious offer. U2U me.

Or barring that, at least PLEASE start posting again.

Thanks,

all of ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well, read most of the thread. Always enjoyed Party Girls threads and posts for sure....we have some of the same positions on some stuff.

Hope this is a good decision for her, after all many people use online/message board as a way to pass the time or combat lonelyness. Hopefully this guy is a good guy and she saw having a "real" life in the "real" world more desireable LOL

But, I too fear this could be a the issue of a controlling significant other....guess we will just have to see.

I got to thinking about something though. While I can see that the guy might have legit concerns about hanging out here with the rampet hostility to her (our, I am the same more or less) faith.......if they have such similar interests I would think the guy finds ATS at least somewhat interesting.....there is plenty of discussion about end time, the bible, etc....even if the general tone is hostile. There are plenty of Christians here too.

If your reading PG, hope you come back, even if it's less then your usual time.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You people were right.

Oh well, live and learn...I'm fine in the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join