It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh nothing, just some guys dancing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have been very intrigued by this new dubstep music movement that has been coming along. And that interest shortly led to youtube. A couple months ago I found this guy. His stage name is NONSTOP and had made a video that was posted video only previously on ATS. Here.

I will post the video later.

That search grew to find a group known as Remote Kontrol. They have 3 members. NONSTOP, CHIBI, IGLIDE. The group in made of 3 spectacular dancers. Here is a couple personal favorite videos of mine of the group.

CHIBI is the shortest of the 3 and has a great story.

IGLIDE is one of my favorites as well. But I cannot find as many videos of personal recording except this one, which is absolutely excellent!

NONSTOP is the most recognized out of the 3. Being on a few talk shows. Also an excellent dancers.

And the very popular and already posted:

I really wanted to share this collection of videos, because they have entertained me for months now. And I figure maybe some others would enjoy the collection I have put together.

I find what they do to be quite amazing really. A great amount of body strength and control to be able to perform how they do. And very very creative. I realize it is a combination of many dance styles, but what a combination!
I hope you all enjoy!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
this is some funny #

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

new topics

join