It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Are you referring to Ankara Turkey? If so, OP is definitely not from there.

I have already suspected this clock isn't tied to the original .org clock. I have my speculation on why it went down all the sudden, but I will leave that alone for later.

As for what you know about this december7 site, please do tell. It would save me time and effort to figure out if there is actually a correlation to the original, which I don't think there is. I already figured it was someone goofing around.

Not sure why you would hide the information, if you actually know it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

I like your style.

ALS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Isn't the 4chan.org a hacker group, they usually put Rick Astley's song, never gonna give you up, on youtube vids that are supposedly scarey, but aren't.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'll save you the effort. The hostname used is stilized.com which is a personal domain name server. If you 'cool whois' (google) that domain you'll find the owner of that webserver.

I don't see the point in this sites existence other than to piggy back off the activity on illuminati.org. Being that it was registered in October I suspect the owners of each site may actually be using the Turkish DNS as a distractor, i.e. Yousuf is a friend of theirs who has been asked to host the site- and expendable 'friend'.

The illuminati.org site used to be a blog for an anti-nwo / illuminati poster. But there has been a link found to Neustar who are contracted by the US govt. to provide cyber security assessments. The page source was also logging IP addresses of visitors to illuminati.org, so I wouldn't be surprised if they posted here and every other conspiracy forum online to create a list of addresses associated with theorists. Pft. As if most of us wouldn't just stand up and say "yes, I'm a conspiracy theorist". But, that's about as far as any conspiracy here goes i feel. Another hour and maybe we'll know for sure. If bombs start raining down I'll take it back.

Could be more to it, but a little _javascript countdown timer isn't going to frighten anyone, but if it has, don't be concerned - que sera, sera. Peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by Pr0t0

Not sure why you would hide the information, if you actually know it.

I'm not playing any games. If someone publishes something out on the net, something which could be deemed sinister, and wants to be cryptic about it, then they should expect to have people search for them.

Transparency is needed from the top-down. Make everybody accountable for every action they take, starting with corporations and nations all the way down to a personal level, and the internet shame parade could be useful in preventing future idiocy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

honestly, that how i found this site. I was looking for clues to signs of the times. Imo jan 2011 was the beginning of something. when did the poles shift? could that be every island moved? now I am looking for the great earthquake for the seventh seal, and opening of the scroll.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
51 more minutes till the clock runs out here.

What is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

"The illuminati.org site used to be a blog for an anti-nwo..." Where are you getting this information from? I have gone through all the archives on this site, and I have not seen a stitch of evidence that supports this statement. Can you reference it so I could take a look at it? Unless of course, it was originally designed to attract people that had the potential to go that route, and they wanted to put something up for that reason. It could of just been a front, but I haven't seen anything at all that suggests it was "anti-nwo" in the archives. In fact, it is just the opposite, and was claiming information that it was a recruiting site. Now that I think about it, what better way for the government to track the conspiracy nuts than put up a site to look and feel like it, then have people apply. At one time they were literally taking emails from people. There was weird questions like asking for the sum of your social security number. I haven't been able to figure that one out at all, but now that you say all that, it makes sense that this way when they locked on to the right person, they could pull the SS number and see if the sum adds up to the person who they have locked onto as a possible suspect. That is rather interesting the more I think about it now. By asking the question, the person wouldn't see any harm in giving the sum, since they don't have to give the original number out, and in their head, think they could possibly hold some magic key by what this sum is, so the person is eager to give it out hoping it means something special. Hmm....

That is a pretty interesting prospective you have overall. I have often wondered if something like this was being done surrounding that site, but after everything I have been through with it, I have come to a completely different conclusion. Guess we have to look at all possibilities though.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I'll help you "shake off the dust of your feet".
Sorry again. We can argue in other threads!

Sure. Shook off the dust right to bed. Wanted to get up early to make sure I made it to the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
51 more minutes till the clock runs out here.

So... round about right now then?

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE.
All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise...

Edit - must have been a few seconds early. I just saw this same message, then after a refresh got th new one.

edit on 7-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

link   
This is not our destiny

link   
Well my bat phone isn't going off so all must be well

Something weird did happen though. My firewall started going crazy and trying to access pages all over the world. I am not joking either. Wonder if we picked something up from accessing that site

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Prediction fail?

Here's the site cache from February this year. web.archive.org...://illuminati.org/.

link   
Nothing happened...

link   
New message....

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
And also...

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
New message....

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

What's that?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I hav to ask why people really think if something was going to happen it would be poorly hidden on some site? Was there some evidence that held some importance i missed?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
are we all dead yet???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!

30 days + 20h : 51m : 20s

This is what I see

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join