It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

WHY make another thread when there is one on this already?!

Why not just contribute to that one where people are doing the same thing as you are asking?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

Where did you find that?Did you just stumble upon it?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

What about it?

All I see there is the webmail access url for illuminati.org's server.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

What about it?

if you just put in illuminati.org it donsen't come up thats why I asked.Better ? do you have an account?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

What about it?

if you just put in illuminati.org it donsen't come up thats why I asked.Better ? do you have an account?

When you have a domain name and hosting service, you usually get a email service along with it.
This just the subdomain so that the owners of the domain can access their webmail.

I have a few of these to but I choose to use MS Outlook instead of enabling webmail access.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

What about it?

When you have a domain name and hosting service, you usually get a email service along with it.
This just the subdomain so that the owners of the domain can access their webmail.

I have a few of these to but I choose to use MS Outlook instead of enabling webmail access.

Didn't really get an answer, nor did i give a direct ? Do you have an account with illuminati?doubtfull just wandering tho
edit on 7-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

What about it?

Didn't really get an answer, nor did i give a direct ? Do you have an account with illuminati?doubtfull just wandering tho
edit on 7-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: (no reason given)

No.
I do not have access to their webmail/server in any way.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

I read a post in which someone said they found info on illumiati.org in some source code where the word icewarp appeared. I searched the internet using the terms icewarp and illuminati and this is what came back:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This was the post:

Originally posted by asset921vector4
hey i just found this thread and have only spent few mins trying to work out what your all trying to solve, having only spent a short time skimming thru the pages, i think i may have found what your all looking for apart from loading up the website a couple of times and seeing a blank black page (read afterwards you have to press ctrl +a)i havent been in the site to see all that some have, so forgive me if im wrong---

i followed the google search results from the member post pg1- 3or 4 posts down i think and noticed the word icewrap so i googled icewrap from those search results on page 1 i clicked on page 11 of the search results and noticed a search result posted 6hrs ago and found this www.globalsecuritymag.com...

not sure if this is what your looking for but could explain the reason for the site.

could it be a red herring? sorry if spoiling thread or way off just thought i would add my 2 cents and was drawn hear after weeks of searching from a horrible feeling i have had for some weeks about Dec 7th, these past feelings/thoughts have had an uncanny fact of coming true hope im wrong as sometimes i can be, my interpretations can be a little off.

anyway just in case wishing all members a merry xmas--- umm i mean have a happy holiday day lol

and thanks for all member posts that i use to educate myself with to better understand what it is that i foresee.
thank-you peace to all over and out .

Illuminati.org Countdown
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The biggest surprise about the end of the world is that we will all be wrong.

I say that this planet will soldier own, in spite of the wounds we humans have inflicted.

The human race will probably be snuffed out - why not - we deserve it.

Prove me wrong! (UM, except you can't).

Also, this new earth-like planet which has just been discovered - probably some of those beings will colonise earth. And do a better job, I hope.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

FYI:

mail.illuminati.org...

I read a post in which someone said they found info on illumiati.org in some source code where the word icewarp appeared. I searched the internet using the terms icewarp and illuminati and this is what came back:

You see the copyright date?ended in 2009

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You see the copyright date?ended in 2009

So? What's your point.
That has nothing do with Illuminati.org.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Please please please stop trying to turn EVERY thread into a religious thread. If you want to believe in make believe people to justify your existence on Earth, then go nuts, but, please don't corrupt every thread you enter!

Edit: BIG FACEPALM/FAIL to me!! I didn't pay attention to who created this thread. Sorry. Feel free to hijack your own thread!!!

edit on 6-12-2011 by superman2012 because: stupid superman2012

Not for nothing man but he started the post to begin with. Is he not allowed to share his thoughts surrounding it? Should we just shutdown everything then because we all have different outlooks, beliefs, or ideas from one another? I might not share the same outlook as Ed on things, but it doesn't mean I don't want him to include the things he says in threads because he holds strong beliefs about it.

Doesn't make any sense at all about "corrupting" the thread since he started it. That's like telling someone that it isn't OK to share anything at all about the subject after they started the thread.

What an ignorant statement based off your own beliefs, which is zero tolerance for anyone that doesn't think like you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So its confirmed.....this site is full of gullible idiots that think everything is a conspiracy..

Seriously....you guys thought some random website was predicting the end of the world or something else of importance lol

Im amazed at the stupidity....really amazed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
In my country we have 12.30 pm at 7th and I had the strangest dream tonight. I dreamt, that 7th december skipped, it was 6th and then my cellphone suddenly showd 8th. There was also big mess with time and space in general. I was very confused, that how don´t I remember 7th december??? There was one of my neigbour who showd me crosswords, where he had written "TIMESLIP". What if something strange happens with our reality today, but we can´t remember it tomorrow. It would be disappointing

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
So its confirmed.....this site is full of gullible idiots that think everything is a conspiracy..

Seriously....you guys thought some random website was predicting the end of the world or something else of importance lol

Im amazed at the stupidity....really amazed.

Are you telling us you only just noticed that after over a year of being here - thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I tried to go to the site, And it wont let Me. It keeps redirecting me to something else.. Anyone else Experiencing this?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I take that as a great insult sir!!!! You have some nerve calling me gullible!!! I am "only" an idiot, but definitely not gullible! If I wasn't so busy sitting here waiting up all night waiting for light to break, starring out the windows, waiting to see all the missiles take off, I would ask you to step outside!

The nerve of some people!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

If someone will help post this pic in another way it would be helpful...

If i may offer a humble opinion...areas of interest on the star chart for tomorrow...which I think will shed much light on why they deem it significant...especially based on the Hermes reference...Hermes is related to the planet Mercury and its energy...in the chart you can see it is rising close to the sun in alignment with the Egyptian Golden gate of God. Jupiter is placed in alignment with the pleiades (phychic energy area), in opposition to Saturn which sitting close the Grail area(super galactic center) and Saturn is often about life lessons.The really neat ones are the Earthly triangle alignment of Mars over Virgo/Moon over Taurus/Venus and Pluto over Capricorn...the peak of the mars/virgo is in the 9th house which is about religion and life lessons...SO I have to agree its a very interesting and potentially charged time for tomorrow and the next month or so especially...

Sorry if this is too vague...

hmmm The 12th house where sun and mercury are rising is also our connection with what the renowned Swiss psychiatrist Dr Carl Jung, MD monikered as the "collective unconscious." As such... the 12th house can also be our connection with dreams, imagination, visions, fantasy, romance, illusions, and redemption.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The person who owns the site 7december.org registered their domain on 1st October 2011, using a domain proxy to hide his details... but used his own Domain Name Server.... Isn't that right Yousuf, what's the weather like in Ankara??

I would be surprised if the OP isn't the same person, so I'll give you time to explain before posting your contact info here, as it is data already in the public domain and it seems naming and shaming is the only way to get anything done these days.

The original illuminati.org has been traced to Neustar and has subsequently been taken down. My guess is 7december.org will follow suit.

Here's a plea though. Stop making these date driven websites that have no other purpose than to confuse or create fear and then nothing happens. If it's a game, great say it's a game, you benefit nothing from having people search for the meaning, all you're doing is endangering yourself when it's not difficult to trace who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join