It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these symbols?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Time as direction.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

can you post the thumbnails, then i can open up the picture myself. i hate having to scroll pictures.
thank you

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
you seriouslly aren't trying to decode your smoking aparatus symbols. are you?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I dint know what it was, thats why i was asking to see the full picture without scrolling.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 7/12/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

Don't know but if you could help out I've been trying to figure out what theses symbols on rothschilds page meant.Theres 5 of them and they show up when you click on their services. Heres the link

Whoa. Someone might look at them and say that they are merely decorative, but if you know anything about sacred geometry and the fractal/holographic nature of reality/matter/energy/existence/spirit it is clear that these are visual symbols of the workings of the universe. They're not sinister symbols but, assuming intentional use, reflects a knowledge of such on their part.
edit on 7-12-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by mik3ymik3

Don't know but if you could help out I've been trying to figure out what theses symbols on rothschilds page meant.Theres 5 of them and they show up when you click on their services. Heres the link

Whoa. Someone might look at them and say that they are merely decorative, but if you know anything about sacred geometry and the fractal/holographic nature of reality/matter/energy/existence/spirit. They're not sinister symbols but, assuming intentional use, reflects a knowledge of such on their part.

Maybe a meeting place??Idk

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Runes, these photos don't show all sides, the little green men don't help, they appear to be bottle toppers, yahoo or google runes, over dozens of runes from vikings to irish, english, germany, etc some good luck runes, others clan runes. Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Could be something as simple as a H or an F with embellishment?
Artist/sculptors initials perhaps? Difficult to see anything clearly but the first pic.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To me it looks like a tribal symbol.....tribal symbols are lame

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well I see 2 symbols. One with a squiggle and a dot, and the other, a blur covered by your chunky fingertips. You couldn't put it on a shelf and then photo it?

They look Hindu almost, but they are not. They are a secret code, and you are in luck because I have the translation:

It reads right to left, and it goes (you are)(so gullible).

The squiggle and dot stands for a bipedal being, hence, you are. The other one, alien slang that translates to English as so gullible, but if you could expand it's true meaning it would say in Chinese, "omfg lolol hahaha lmao, I can't believe you took time out of your life for this thing, and it's going to intoxicate your life and make women think you are a geek or a schizo, so gullible, the plan for dominating stupid westerners is working, pass the yuan as I wipe my buttocks with this dollar bill"

No, I'm being sarcastic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join