It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these symbols?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

i found these beautiful piece of art with some weird symbols tht coughtmy eye please help me de-code these symbols

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ha ha. A fake aliens atifact... well yes dude, they are symbols !

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
^^^ your not helping me decode these symbols btw i bet u know what type of art it really is huh? lol if i posted the truth the MODs would prob delete lol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Don't know but if you could help out I've been trying to figure out what theses symbols on rothschilds page meant.Theres 5 of them and they show up when you click on their services.
Heres the link

www.rothschild.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
look like standard faire found in most head shops to me. those are really terrible pictures. do you have any that are of the entire object? or objects? what are they supposed to be? art maybe but are they pipes? are they bottle toppers? context is very important. i do not recognize the symbols. one looks like a tribal depiction of a running man.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The symbols are there to engage your mind in deep, philosophical contemplations..... right before being overcome by a major case of the munchies, followed by some lazy chillax time. :p

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like the handles to some 'alien' knives/sword thingys.

Maybe alien probes, wahh haha.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well my camera on my phone doesnt have flash so i can reallyget good pics till the morning (BUMMER)

btw it is a pipe tha as two aliens on them and also the same 5 symbols but also the symbols are the same but just moved around in a little direction

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

Wow those symbols look like the torid from the movie thrive!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They are a work of art that is all. You should call the guy who made it and ask him what he was thinking.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i told you i FOUND THEM i didnt buy them.... the weird thing is......

i found 2 things i love in some i love

HERBS,aliens and volkswagens how odd huh

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Could the symbols be from an Asian language depicting something relevant to the activity or line of thought? I have a zippo here with a Japanese luck symbol on it, so perhaps something similar?

Maybe they really got creative and pulled a symbol from an ancient language just to play the ultimate mind game by the time the most determined hunter actually discovers it means 'Gothca!'.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
if its acient symbols i wanna knowmore about them or even if they are asian symbols....

the best symbol would have to be the one that loks like a running man

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You silly goose, we all know its a smoking device. And no Mods cant delete this because those aren't illegal. And there much less dangerous then guns and people post picture of them.

As for this its prolly just some made up symbol devised by a person higher then a kite.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Wish I could find the meaning???
www.rothschild.com... Any one know what these 5 symbols are???
edit on 6-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: take out caps

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3
reply to post by samlf3rd

wISH I COULD FIND THE MEANING???
www.rothschild.com... Any one know what these 5 symbols are???

It's just an idea but seeing how no one has yet identified those symbols you found on the other thread...perhaps you ought to literally just call th Rothschild Group's P.R. Dept.

They're a major global conglomerate. I'm sure they have a whole division of people that do nothing but P.R. stuff, including public questions. It kinda takes the fun out of the conspiracy themed hunt, but it sounds like that is running out of gas. I'd sure be curious what they tell ya if you decide to take the direct approach though.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have a straghit talk phone, went through all the numbers they had to contact someone and my phone won't let me do it. Think its because I live in U.S and there was no number for the U.S im going to try emailing,if you happen to find out what they mean love to know
....I sit corrected called office in new york left a message, and will be calling tomorrow again to get my answer,,let you know what they say.
edit on 6-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This reminded me of a similar experience I once had... after which I wrote the following...

I was just chilling there, almost zoning out, when I came to the realization that I held a Bic lighter in my hand and began to inspect it. It was blue.

"Made in America" it said. Good deal. Milford, Connecticut to be exact.

Did you know that it contains flammable gas under pressure? I was astounded to learn that you should not light a Bic lighter near your face or clothing.

"Do not keep lit for more than 30 seconds." 30 seconds? Really? What if I'm wearing a glove? Is it going to explode? Oh, nevermind, that breaks the keep away from clothing rule anyway.

Then I saw him.

The Bic Man.

And I thought, "What the [expletive] is that?". I had never actually looked at him before. For a moment, I thought it was an alien looking to his right and pointing to the sky. He was wearing an orange shirt and checkered pants, a bold style for an interstellar traveler.

Oh, he has little arms at his sides. Then what is it that he's holding behind his back? Some sort of laser gun?

I decided to Google for a bigger picture. Apparently, he's a ball point, wearing a sweater and a tie with short pants, holding a pen behind him.

Wow. I was way off.

Moral of the Story: Flick your Bic... Don't sit there and ponder the logo for 20 minutes.

Edited to add: Okay, maybe not that similar, but I think the moral is still relevant!
edit on 12/6/2011 by eMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

All joking aside, I've been looking at different languages on this website Omniglot encyclopedia of writing systems and I can't find any symbols quite like those.

My only constructive suggestion is to try and trace the artist. My guess is they are personal signature type symbols of the artist. Do you know if they were locally crafted? Unless you just found them on the ground somewhere (it does happen with things of this nature lol), you should be able to ask around wherever you bought them or whoever gave them to you, find out where they came from.

If you find out, let me know. I may like to have one myself! Feel free to use that as an excuse when you're inquiring about the artist.

Good luck on your journey!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Something occurred to me that might be helpful for the OP and his quest to find the symbol. I'm thinking if you took another picture as clear and straight on as possible and then see about cropping it down to just the symbol itself. Wouldn't there then be some way to scan/convert that by OCR (character recognition) if it's one of the myriad of Asian languages?

It seems to me it might be a real shortcut on time even if it takes a bit of doing to make that work. Aren't some of the Asian languages made up of rather long series of characters? Almost prohibitively long...for checking a large number of them?

Just an idea that came to me... Hope it helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join