It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peson who fed Cat to Python posted 2nd Video Drowning a Cat Tied to Broom Stick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Jesus Christ....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
reply to post by mamabeth

Snakes also eat small mammals and considering the numbers of feral cat I bet they much down on them in the wild as well.
You cant really care about animals if your fine with them being killed but not cats.
Keeping pets is just as damaging for an animal, when did you ask if your cat or whatever animal wanted to be your slave.

Not sure if all the cats or pets in general feel like slaves. Some do sure, but some live like kings and queens. But, humans and animal can coexist without ownership..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
That is sick and I hope she gets caught but is there much difference between feeding a mouse or rat to a python then a cat? I mean they are all animals and why feel bad for one if you dont feel bad for all.

Because all these people screaming about the kitten being eaten have never bonded with a mouse/rat and therefore do not find them as cute...so no crime when it comes to the uglier mammals

As for the broom and bathtub? This is true animal cruelty and she should be put in prison as soon as possible

BTW your name is perfect for this thread
edit on 6-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The makings of a female

serial killer, stay tuned!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Its not really about how good their life in captivity is, its that they dont have a choice and are being taken away from their natural life and environement. I know it seems worse with some animals but its just as bad with all. Its easy to say its ok if your letting them out every now and then but its like time in the yard doesnt take away from the fact that your in prison.
I think there is difference but fundementally they are the same and should be treated equally.

Yeah I guess it stands out in this thread

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Not sure if all the cats or pets in general feel like slaves. Some do sure, but some live like kings and queens. But, humans and animal can coexist without ownership..
Well its not like we have a way of knowing, when it comes down to it they dont have a choice and we have forcefully taken them away from their natural life and envirnoment. This is known to have bad effects and due to our breeding of domesiticated animals we are ruining their gene pools.
I just think that animals should be treated equally and that if you get upset at a cat being killed you should car about any other animal or really you are a hypocrit.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Because all these people screaming about the kitten being eaten have never bonded with a mouse/rat and therefore do not find them as cute...so no crime when it comes to the uglier mammals As for the broom and bathtub? This is true animal cruelty and she should be put in prison as soon as possible BTW your name is perfect for this thread
Yeah its funny how much double standards people have.
I know the bathtub is disgusting and pure torture, but when it comes to the python I realise that stuff happens everyday but just to other animals.
Im sure she will get caught cause this is bound to go viral.
Yeah tell me about it, its not ment to be taking seriously.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Some of you people are still arguing as if the whole issue would have something to do with feeding the python!

At the moment the second video came out it should be clear EVEN FOR YOU this has nothing to do with feeding the python in the slightest - he didn't make the video to demonstrate how he feeds his python, but for the sole purpose of torturing/killing those animals and his twisted sense of "entertainment".

Is still not obvious for some "slow" people?

Now stop derailing all those threads (as with the other) and force the thread into a silly direction with a debate whether it's "ok" to feed cats to snakes...as if this would be the issue here. Cheezus.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I couldn't agree more. It isn't about the eating habit of snakes any more than it's about the bathing habits of cats. It's about one very sick human being. I don't mean sick in a 'dodge responsibility' kind of way, I mean sick in a dangerous kind of way.

This two legged animal has apparently lost whatever empathy it was ever capable of feeling for the suffering and terror of another life. I don't think it's much of a leap at all to see someone this far gone on that path, turn to humans if they feel they have a sufficient upper hand to make it personally safe. If not now, then eventually.

Someone needs to get this monster out of society before more than cats get seriously hurt or killed.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow. This story coupled with the other one is a multifaceted mess.

This person is obviously disturbed not necessarily because she fed a cat to a python, or because she drowned a cat in scalding hot water, but because she takes pleasure in the suffering of same. And because she wants everyone to see how powerful she is. She can determine which cat lives, and which cat dies.

The next step will be something bigger, and more of a thrill. Sooner or later though, she will get to human life. Because the power trip and the rush she's getting at present will wear off, and she'll need to up the ante to feel it again.

On the other hand, the conspiracist in me wants to say: What a perfect opportunity for those who would like to steal more of our rights, our privacy, and our anonymity to sieze this and turn it into another excuse to do so.

Whatever the case may be, it saddens me that any fellow human can take pleasure in the suffering of any living creature.
edit on 12/6/2011 by Klassified because: sieze not cease

top topics

<< 1   >>

join