It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peson who fed Cat to Python posted 2nd Video Drowning a Cat Tied to Broom Stick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The same person (a woman!) who posted a video showing how she fed a living kitten to a giant python posted a SECOND video this weekend named "bathtime lol" under a username "Jasminethekitten666".

The new video (which was discovered by the Sun paper) allegedly shows the same person from the first video (a woman) tying a young kitten to a broom stick and drowning it in a bath tub filled with hot, scolding water.

The account has been deleted in the mean time.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Please help to find that person in any way you can and let's help that he will rot in Jail for 6 months at least.

There is already private persons out there offering rewards for catching the person, PETA itself is offering GBP 2000 for catching that person.
edit on 6-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That picture is too much, it's absolutely heartbreaking.

I'm all for privacy, but I think YouTube/Google needs to step up and divulge some information as to who the account owner is or where the video came from.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I for the life of me can not understand how people can be so cruel to animals.
makes me sick to the stomach I want to hurt people who do this,

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know gaundi said an eye for and eye makes the world blind, but with this I think the world could stand to be a little near sighted. Am I a little sick for thinking what I would like to do with the broom stick she taped the cat to.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She needs to be lowered slowly into a vat of boiling vegetable oil.

2nd

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
WOW

This girl/woman is NUTS!

She is seeking attention to an extreme. Probably had one parent or none at all, or was abused in some way/shape/form.

I love cats, effin hell... seeing how she did this again is just.. horrible... heartless... and more!

EDIT: wanted to add one more thing...

Cant they track the IP address to the ISP and hopefully back to an address? I am pretty sure she didint think of spoofing her IP address, or something like that. Why isn't a prosecutor pressuring YouTube to reveal the up loaders IP address when this is obviously animal cruelty?
edit on 12/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let's just hope the 5000 pounds reward will make someone step up and say "Hey...I know that guy!"

ETA Didn't know it was a woman. I did not watch the video, deliberately.
edit on 6/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Seems the SUN itself offered another GBP 3000 on top of the GBP 2000 from PETA...

www.thesun.co.uk...

I am usually not really a friend of tabloids like the Sun and similar papers..but in this case i think it's good they make this public and offer a reward.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That is sick and I hope she gets caught but is there much difference between feeding a mouse or rat to a python then a cat? I mean they are all animals and why feel bad for one if you dont feel bad for all.

link   
I hope this person is found quickly. Obviously they take pleasure in harming animals. . . doesn't this qualify as the behavior of a sociopath?

link   
reply to post by flexy123

I do hope they catch this feline serial killer soon.
I hate to think of the animals that will suffer before
they are caught.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

Some people feed dead rodents to their snakes. The snakes aren't quite as tempted by it but then my opinion of people who keep snakes as a "pet" is not worth putting on paper. The same goes for all exotic animals, lizards, geckos, spiders and all the rest of it. I realise some of you may be offended by my opinion but frankly my dears, I don't give a damn. Artificial environments, often badly cared for and propped in tiny little boxes. Yeah, its a great life...

ETA I find your nick strangely disturbing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes,there is a difference! Reptiles primary food sources are
rodents,rabbits and chickens.I am talking about those kept
as pets.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
These are the kinds of things where anon would come to the rescue, lol. Which is probably happening as we speak.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I hope the 3rd video is "Cat Woman Eaten by Python"
Sick..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Most people feed rodents to their snakes alive. I think the people getting mad about animal cruelty in this thread have double standards because they are happy to keep animals as pets which is still wrong, and most are fine with some animals being hurt or killed but when it comes to cute things you cant shut them up.
Its not ment to be taken seriously

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Snakes also eat small mammals and considering the numbers of feral cat I bet they much down on them in the wild as well.
You cant really care about animals if your fine with them being killed but not cats.
Keeping pets is just as damaging for an animal, when did you ask if your cat or whatever animal wanted to be your slave.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Let this follow-up atrocity stand as an example of exactly what the majority of us were so outraged by on the snake thread...... It wasn't hard to see this human 'thing' was sadistic and enjoyed the evil of the act.

Someone out there somewhere has to know this person. Maybe someone with real high end graphics software can clean it up a bit on the facial features and can put those new internet start-up efforts claiming to be able to match faces across searches to the test. This person seems to be real comfy doing the most horrible things...it stands to reason being in front of the camera isn't a new thing, although in very different context I'll bet. It may just be a matter of finding the images of this person in other places totally unrelated to identify who it is....

The other thread had said a name though... That wasn't it huh? Well, no one can be this brazen and get away with it forever. Even 'ol Ted the Unibomber knew a few people in his little hermit life in Montana. SOMEONE knows this person.....it's just a matter of doing the right thing when they realize it.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes and no. A dog needs a walk, a cat likes to go out. A six foot python barely gets a tank large enough to curl up in never mind move around in. This is my point with all the expensive, exotic animals. No freedom. Some cats like being indoors or at least get used to it, if the owner lives in a high rise. Some people even take their cat for walk just like people do with their dogs. There is a very large difference here imnsho.

ETA Apologies. Perhaps it was the context of this thread that made you nick stand out.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The drowning seems like a homerun

But feeding a cat to a python I see nothing wrong with, sorry. 1)Pythons need to eat also 2)They usually eat rats, which I have as some have cats. So its natural.

That doesnt mean viewing it isnt brutal, but imagine how they view OUR eating habits

top topics

<<   2 >>

join