It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned and starving to death: Hundreds of skeletal horses left to die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

well then its obvious to me that you have not received or read the UTU that was sent directly after explaining that the comment was not pointed at you, but other bleating hearts, that care far more, about the plight of animals than they do of humans, the reference being, some one can be lying in the gutter dieing, and people will ignore them and walk on by, but if it was a dog, they would stop and render assistance, I apologize for hitting the wrong button, but then I did send you a UTU explaining this factor

Thank you

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This makes me so angry!!! Why couldn't they give the horses away? If I knew of something like this I would take them. I have land for a few, and I know lots of people who would love a free horse and would nurse them back to health. Hell, I would take them all if I had to and find homes for them. I have plenty of land, so if I knew about something like this, I would rescue them. It's so STUPID to just leave them that way!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I thought you might like to know that the Houston SPCA has several horses up for adoption and fostering. You are not really that far away and if you are serious, these folks could use some help. People are dropping them off and some have been confiscated for neglect or cruelty.
FYI

~Neysa

linky
SPCA Adoptable Horses

<< 1   >>

join