It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are winning, we are proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Are we not all here for the same reasons?
Do we not all have something in common?
Are we not all trying to spread information and trying to figure out the agenda?

I hung around in the shadows, observing ATS for a long time before i decided to join up and involve my opinion.

Since i have joined ATS it has become more clear to me that this kind of site is exactly what 'They' want.

People voicing their opinions and theories, some based on fact and some purely theories, only to be laughed off, ridiculed, called a 'troll' or other nasty things. It has become clear to me that there is alot of hate flying around this website.
I understand and appreciate the fact that this is a 'discussion' board and people are entitled to their own opinions, and that when you make a post you are leaving it open for debate, and i expect that there will be disagreements over whether the information shared may be true or not.
But is there any need for the pure nastiest that we see on threads, day in, day out?
Is there any need to ridicule someone or call them a troll purely because their theory doesnt match your own?

I think that we are all here together because we know there are alot of things wrong with this world and that things need to be brought out in to the open for any change to happen.
I also think that NONE of us REALLY TRUELY KNOWS what is actually going on, and the rabbit hole is so bloody deep no-one can truely say what is true and what is false.

Obviously 'they' are aware of websites such as this, and i have no doubt that they throw false conspiracies around to keep us from the real truth, and we are here to try and figure out whaterver the truth may be.

They have turnt us all against each other at a time when we need to unite and spread love and peace.
They use different religions and different ethnic groups to spread hate and to divide us, now they are doing the same with conspiracies.

I just think that people should show a little respect to everyone on this site, because we are all one of the same.
I think you would all agree that we dont want to miss out on vital information that may be true because someone was too scared of being ridiculed to post it.

I hope that we all (including myself) will think a little more before we make a comment that may offend or hurt someone.

And i hope that you are all having a great day. May peace be with you all.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Take it to the streets, baby

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

Are we not all here for the same reasons?
Do we not all have something in common?
Are we not all trying to spread information and trying to figure out the agenda?

Nope.

Since i have joined ATS it has become more clear to me that this kind of site is exactly what 'They' want.

People voicing their opinions and theories, some based on fact and some purely theories, only to be laughed off, ridiculed, called a 'troll' or other nasty things. It has become clear to me that there is alot of hate flying around this website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you talking about this?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

Im talking in general, in most threads i visit to read.

Especially on threads as to why or how we came to be here.

There are some really good theories out there on why we might be here on this planet, and as no-one truely knows the answer to that question, i feel no-one has the right to call such theories ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle
reply to post by PrimalRed

i feel no-one has the right to call such theories ridiculous.

then you have not been reading as long as you think

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So every thread at ATS might not be without debates or arguments, but I'm not so sure I'd go so far as to say this site is filled with hate. I see a lot of different members who are on the same page regarding many current issues. ATS has great moderation, and people are effectively encouraged to contribute meaningful comments... It's the highest quality discussion forum that I have seen in a long time, and it just so happens to be a conspiracy website, tinfoil hats and all.

Who is this 'they' you speak of?
Kidding. To me, things aren't quite as complicated as they appear to be regarding what is 'really going on'. The rabbit hole is only as deep as you make it.

There will always be a divide in opinions, but that can also be seen as balance which is important anywhere.

Respect can be rare... Well so many things can be said about this word, I go down that path here. Thanks and you have a great day/eve too.

Finally... Threads like these tend to be troll bait in nature. Yes, even ATS isn't without some. They walk a fine line usually... Tread carefully.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe its not that they are winning, its more that WE ALL are losing the battle, because in fact there are no THEY, but only us.
Anyway good post

edit on 6-12-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Actually if we are all in agreement or super nice to each other, THEN "They" win. Freedom sometimes involves people being mean to each other. And being able to call out a self obsessed moron when appropriate. Some people may have no idea they are ignorant buffoons unless you tell them. It's a service really.
If everyone was super polite to each other, how boring would it all be? May as well just let the bankers depopulate the planet at that point.
edit on 6-12-2011 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Oh i agree with you, if someone is an out right moron then maybe fair enough.

Im talking about the people who call 'crazy' on some peoples theories, when as far as we all know they could well be correct.
peace x

new topics

top topics

join